Solo forums > George Harrison

I like George's singing but....

<< < (32/35) > >>

Ted Kv:
I like George's voice too much. I think his voice is the exact timbre for The Beatles in all the early songs like "You're gonna loose that girl", "This Boy", "Don't bother me", "Please, please me", "Love me do" etc... . Without George's voice the basic timbre for The Beatles wouldn't exist .   

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: Ted Kv on February 14, 2013, 12:58:11 PM ---I like George's voice too much. I think his voice is the exact timbre for The Beatles in all the early songs like "You're gonna loose that girl", "This Boy", "Don't bother me", "Please, please me", "Love me do" etc... . Without George's voice the basic timbre for The Beatles wouldn't exist .

--- End quote ---
I agree Ted. George is crucial to their (can't find the right word) sound, exsistence...

Klang:

Yep. Each member had a distinct sound, and together they made a wonderful blend.

:)

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on February 14, 2013, 02:12:51 PM ---I agree Ted. George is crucial to their (can't find the right word) sound, exsistence...

--- End quote ---

Say the word and you'll be free
Say the word and be like me
Say the word I'm thinking of
Have you heard the word is love?

;)

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: Klang on February 14, 2013, 02:23:55 PM ---Yep. Each member had a distinct sound, and together they made a wonderful blend.

:)

--- End quote ---

The Beatles - Because [Vocals Version] - Anthology 3 Disc 2 - 1996

John Lennon – triple-tracked lead harmony vocals (middle register)
Paul McCartney – triple-tracked second harmony vocals (high register)
George Harrison – triple-tracked third harmony vocals (low register)

The Beatles - Flying (2009 Stereo Remaster)

Vocals - John, Paul, George and Ringo

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version