Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Revolver Cover Pics  (Read 2206 times)

Bobber

Revolver Cover Pics
« on: May 20, 2015, 11:19:26 AM »

From Wogblog

Identifying Revolver cover photographers

Who took all these photos? Help solve the puzzle!

I have had a message from Ken Orth, who are working together with Piet Schreuders to identify the photographers who took the photos used by Klaus Voormann for the "Revolver" cover. Amazingly, they have managed to identify the names of the photographers for all but two of the photos – one of Ringo and one of John. The images in question are these:

John

Ringo
Can you help them to find out who took these photos? Bonus points if you can tell them the source where each photo was published (other than on the "Revolver" cover, of course), when and where each was taken, and the purpose of each. Use the comments section to share your information, or send me a mail if you're unable to comment in public.
When they have solved this puzzle, a full list of the photos and sources will be published. The search is on!

KelMar

Re: Revolver Cover Pics
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 05:15:19 PM »

That's a really interesting project. I love knowing who took pictures. I've got to start reading that blog regularly, both to see how this goes and just because it seems to offer a fresh take on Beatle matters. At least we know who put them all together! I actually just came across this picture of Klaus Voormann last night:

This is one I already had:

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 33 queries.