Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Piers Morgan Slams Ringo  (Read 18871 times)

nufc

• One And One Is Two
    • http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/nufcmichael
Re: Piers Morgan Slams Ringo
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 01:34:41 AM »

well i think its a load... it probably got blown out of the water ringo is a very nice and polite person why the hell should he spend the rest of his life signing auto's? he politely said on his site that after so adn so date he would stop signing why can't they respect the man and listen to his wishes? I sent in a photo a few days before the dead line and recieved it signed a month or so later he's a great guy so don't believe this bs media conspiracy.
Make easy money just by searching!

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2010, 09:36:10 AM »

I understand that you can sometimes get tired of signing autographs if you've been doing it every day for 48 years. And of course Ringo isn't public property and he isn't some circus monkey who's obliged to do whatever any stranger wants him to do.

But than again, I think it's really really lame if he just doesn't sign autographs period. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could make people really happy by doing something as simple as just signing your name on a piece of paper? And besides that, celebrities shouldn't forget that their fans pay their bills.

nufc

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2010, 02:24:55 PM »

LOL joost do you even know about ringo? he's known for spending his whole post beatle career signing autographs im sure he' signed 5x as many as any other beatle and no one is b****ing about paul.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2010, 02:41:46 PM »

LOL joost do you even know about ringo?

Uhm, he's some dude who played drums in some band a long time ago, right?  :-X
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:45:00 PM by Joost »

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2010, 03:26:56 PM »

I was really suprised to learn that you could send things in for him to sign, and I can't blame him for putting a stop to that. But I think he over did it and should continue when asked to in public.
don't follow leaders

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2010, 03:40:52 PM »

I was really suprised to learn that you could send things in for him to sign, and I can't blame him for putting a stop to that. But I think he over did it and should continue when asked to in public.

I agree.

nufc

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2010, 02:25:14 PM »

just let the man retire and write his music... he won't come out in public if people are a**holes too him moaning because he wont do them favors over and over... maybe if you guys weren't off selling your autographs I kept mine unlike half the people who get them it seems.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2010, 02:33:13 PM »

just let the man retire and write his music... he won't come out in public if people are a**holes too him moaning because he wont do them favors over and over... maybe if you guys weren't off selling your autographs I kept mine unlike half the people who get them it seems.
But he hasn't retired and he does come out in public because he's flogging a product. And as I think TK said earlier Ringo relies on a small group of hardcore fans to buy his stuff. 8 spent one week in the charts at 91. Alienate them and it's bye-byes. And for whatever reason Ringo obviously still wants to be out there.
If he does retire, then what you said is fair enough. But until he does he has to realise he can't have it both ways.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 02:46:32 PM by Kevin »
don't follow leaders

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2010, 03:57:37 PM »

maybe if you guys weren't off selling your autographs I kept mine unlike half the people who get them it seems.

What do you mean by "you guys"?

nufc

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 02:05:34 AM »

its unisex like man kind but ill take that as your admittance of selling yours... thanks for p*ssing off ringo.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2010, 07:29:06 AM »

Hey, as long as it p*sses you off too it's worth it.

nufc

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2010, 04:28:08 PM »

you're no fan of the beatles go away... beatles fan don't sell off their autographs and w*nk about him not signing autographs he helped mankind more in 10 years then you could do in a century.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 04:59:06 PM by An Apple Beatle »

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2010, 05:06:20 PM »

nufc...your not one of those 'I'm a better Beatle fan than anyone else' types are you? There is no need for this tone. Peace & Goodwill. :)
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2010, 06:41:39 PM »

you're no fan of the beatles go away...
Dude, calm down. I've never asked Ringo for his autograph (hey, why would I if I'm not even a fan, huh?), I've never had his autograph and if I would've had it I wouldn't have sold it. So don't lose any sleep over it, OK?

nufc

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2010, 10:00:28 PM »

nufc...your not one of those 'I'm a better Beatle fan than anyone else' types are you? There is no need for this tone. Peace & Goodwill. :)

no not at all... just sick of people moaning about the poor man.

nufc

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2010, 10:01:29 PM »

and if i have to sit around dealing with people moaning about him and debating when he's going to die then im not going to stick around because I only go where it's peaceful... many other forums on the web that love me and show love instead of hate so there you go.

nufc

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2010, 10:03:00 PM »

oh and AAB i'm the exact opposite i'm one of the few who don't claim to know everything...

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2010, 10:13:40 PM »

and if i have to sit around dealing with people moaning about him and debating when he's going to die then im not going to stick around because I only go where it's peaceful... many other forums on the web that love me and show love instead of hate so there you go.

People like to discuss different things. Where is the hate? Is it anything you don't agree with? This is a discussion forum and people are free to discuss what interests them. And obviously, not all of it is going to be everyone's cup of tea. This is a VERY peaceful forum because most of its members respect that fact and respect the opinions of others whether they agree or not. There are all kinds of fans and it's a bit presumptuous to to assume someone is not a fan because they might have a word of criticism here or there. That's a bit simple.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2010, 10:52:29 PM »

All I said was that I thought that Ringo probably could've been a bit nicer to this one particular fan that didn't get an autograph. I never said he's a bad guy or anything and I'm sure he isn't.

Like Sondra said, I don't see where the hate is that you're talking about. You got a few sarcastic comments from me, but what you do expect? You come here on this board as a newbie and for no reason whatsoever you start accusing people of selling autographs on eBay (I never had Ringo's autograph and I don't even have an eBay account) and of not being true fans.

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2010, 12:51:41 AM »

^Think about the mentality of the person you're dealing with. I'm assuming this person is around 13 years old or so. Not exactly mature enough to understand the big picture yet.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.525 seconds with 80 queries.