Beatles forums > News

John's Final Autograph Is For Sale

<< < (2/4) > >>

Patton:
[quote by=bryan link=Blah.pl?b=news,m=1082480259,s=4 date=1084671260]wow i want it
[/quote]

Who wouldn't I bet it's worth like a million dollars.

The End:
I think a full set of Beatle autographs usually fetches around two to three thousand pounds ($4-6,000), depending what it's actually signed on. A set of autographs on a "Butcher" sleeve might be worth a few quid though!

Vagabond:

[quote by=The_End link=Blah.pl?b=news,m=1082480259,s=6 date=1084729273]I think a full set of Beatle autographs usually fetches around two to three thousand pounds ($4-6,000), depending what it's actually signed on. A set of autographs on a "Butcher" sleeve might be worth a few quid though![/quote]

I wonder if there is such a copy out there. A "Butcher" cover signed by the Beatles would be a collectors dream. Bid's start at say...$500.000?

Joost:
[quote by=The_End link=Blah.pl?b=news,m=1082480259,s=6 date=1084729273]I think a full set of Beatle autographs usually fetches around two to three thousand pounds ($4-6,000), depending what it's actually signed on. A set of autographs on a "Butcher" sleeve might be worth a few quid though![/quote]

I used to have a colleague that had a promo copy of Sgt. Pepper with all four autographs on it (her dad used to be an international soccer referee who received the LP as a gift when he had to lead a match of Liverpool FC). She asked me if I thought it was worth anything...  ::) :D

And no, she didn't want to sell it.  :(

Sondra:
Ok, I posted this yeserday, but it's gone for some reason, but who and when did this person get he autograph? It certainly couldn't have been outside the Dakota! And why on earth would they give it up?? I wouldn't. I also wouldn't want to buy it though. Too depressing. Didn't Yoko recently put his broken glasses up for auction? I think I remember reading that. Now that's too much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version