Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 94997 times)

Pitch

• Getting Better
  • Yes, I'm gonna be a Starr...
    • My Artwork
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2008, 09:58:43 PM »

...Lumpkins.
Lord knows why, but they agreed on Lumpkins.
"Well, we should go get her something to eat, don't you think?" Paul smirked.
Everyone agreed, and they went to the nearest pet store to pick up some cat food.
"Let's see..." John said, browsing through cat food brands.
"Wow! Looks at this little bugger!" Ringo said, tapping on the glass of a gecko's home.
"Dig this guy here," said Bianca, putting her finger through the bars of a macaw's cage.
Everyone poked around at all the groovy animals until John found food made for kittens. They bought the food, a bowl, and a collar for Lumpkins. They went outside to feed her, but suddenly...

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2008, 10:16:04 PM »

They noticed that it had gotten hideously cold and windy outside for no apparent reason.  So, John, Paul, George, Ringo, Bianca, Pitch, Nanners, Georgette and Lumpkins all rushed back to the hotel. They barely got inside the hotel lobby before...
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2008, 11:27:47 PM »

... The manager came literally waltzing in.
"Da-da-dum! Da-da-d...allo!" he said.
John quickly hid Lumpkins in his jacket. She was a good kitten, so she stayed still.
"Nice dancing. Care to teach me?" said Bianca. As the manager showed her to the ballroom for dance lessons, she  silently ordered the gang to go back to the room. Bianca didn't really want to dance with the hotel manager, so she said, "Wait. I don't feel I'm ready for a balroom dance lesson. Let me run upstairs and I'll go change into a gown." She ran to the stairs to try and catch up with the rest of the gang. When she arrived upstairs, she ran into the room and slammed the door. Gasping for air, she managed to say the words "Water. Now."
Georgie handed her a glass of water and Paul, John, Nanners, and Georgette played with Lumpkins. Pitch and Ringo had left to go get a towel from the lobby for Lumpkins.
"So, how was dancing?" asked Nanners.
"I didn't dance. I left and I hope the manager doesn't find me. Or cute wittle Lumpkins!" Bianca replied. Georgie lookd at her funny, but he liked her sensitive side.
All of a sudden, they heard a knock on the door.
"*ahem* Who is it?" Bianca asked in a low voice.
"It's Pitch and Ringo." said Pitch. "And hurry. We have that creepy manager on our tail and he's looking for YOU."
"Great." Bianca said as she opened the door.
"I've got a plan! Come in the bathroom with me." John said. He pulled her into the bathroom, shut the door, and ran the shower. "Don't worry. It's just a cover up."

The manager opened the hotel room door with a swipe of his key.
"Is Bianca there?" he asked.
"No. Who's Bianca?" asked Paul.
The manager heard the shower. "Who's in there?" He knocked on the door and John started singing.
"Oh. Sorry sir! Well, I've got the wrong room. Bye." said the manager as he walked out.
---
Sorry for the long post. I had a vision.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2008, 01:21:57 AM »

^^^Visions are good!
John and Bianca came out of the shower. "That manager seemed pretty desperate. He might just search the whole hotel for you," George told Bianca. "We should leave,". "But he'll see her leave!", Paul butted in. "I'm not done", said George. Paul apologized. "Go on.", he said. "Anyway," George continued, "we should leave. But we can't let that dance-happy manager see Bianca." "We could diguise her.", Ringo suggested. "Disguise never works like you want it to.", John remarked, with a look that seemed to say "Been there, done that". "Oh! Oh!" Georgette had an idea! "How about we distract the manager?" Everyone said that that sounded good. "How should we distract him?" Pitch inquired. "We could break something?" Nanners recommended. "No destruction! Count me out!", John shouted. "We should pose as interviewers?" Paul offered. Shot down. "How about we just ask him about some food in the breakfast nook? It's open till 11:00." Bianca put out. "Yeah! We could just go down to the front desk and tell him 'come here and look at this' or something. "Then while we're asking stupid questions about food, I can just walk right by him!" The group, minus Bianca, came to the frontdesk. "Mr. Manager sir, would you come look at this croissant?", said Paul very politely. "Why?" "Just come here!". said John, grabbing his arm. "How many calories are in this peice of bread?" While Manager stammered, Bianca made her way across the lobby and out the door. As soon as the door closed, Pitch saved the man from his stammering by saying "Thank you sir" The man looked confused at the entourage as they left the hotel. "Have I seen you before?", he shouted after them. The group fleed to none other than....

I got carried away. Again!

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2008, 01:50:32 AM »

^Haha! That's GENIUS!
---
... A wig store. When the gang minus Bianca arrived, she was already running up and down the aisles with wigs in hand/on head. She was wearing a short poofy wig.
"Who am I?" she asked.
"A hobo?" asked John.
"No. Nanners in the morning." Bianca replied while throwing the wig at Nanners. Nanners laughed and said "It's true."
Everyone ran around the store trying on wigs and having fun. Then, Pitch didn't seewhere she was going and ran into a mini wall.
"Oof!" she said as she fell over. Then, a whole bunch of boxes fell and they nearly hit her. One of the boxes opened. It had a wig in it! It plopped right on her head!
"Nice hair. Looks familiar." Ringo said. Everyone ran to see. It was Beatles wigs!
"I wanna try one on!" said Georgie. He put one on his head and said "How do I look?"
"The same." Georgette and Bianca said at the same time. Coincidentally, they were both wearing wigs that looked alike. That was when...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2008, 02:05:02 AM »

The store manager walked in. "Excuse me!" he yelled, with a funny french accent that set Bianca giggling. "What are you doing in my store? this is not a playground!"
Everyone looked at their shoes and muttered sorry. i mean, they were having such fun! "Now, pick up these wigs, please!" said french guy. he promptly went into the back room.
"Well," said FNU, "I guess theres nothing to do except..........play with more wigs!" Everybody began running around again, in Beatles wigs, singing. After awhile, they decided they should clean up the wigs.......but they were way to lazy! so, John and George just swept them into a corner, and threw a rug over the lump. Paul and Georgette picked up some boxes, and it looked like nothing ever happened. But then Frenchie walked in again.
"YOU!" he said, pointing at John, George, Paul, and Ringo. "Put my wigs down!"
Ringo looked confused. they had all taken off their wigs. "What wigs?"
"Those Beatles wigs!" Yelled Frenchie. Everybody started laughing, and poor Frenchie had no idea why. "What is so funny? You think theivery is funny? i will not tolerate this!" and he started walking towards the phone.......
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2008, 02:20:48 AM »

Georgette, almost dying from laughter, walked over and told French Fry that they were the Beatles. The guy said "Yeah, that's what they all say.", and began to dial. The Beatles , to prove their identity, began to sing a few bars of 'She Loves You'. That still didn't convince Frenchie. he called the police. When the police arrived...

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2008, 02:33:44 AM »

... The police walked in and screamed "FREEZE!" They looked over. Not even the manliest police officers could contain a scream.
"IT'S THE BEATLES!!!!!" the all scremed. The manly police officers surrounded the boys.
"Okay, okay." said John signing a forehead.
"And this goes out to..." asked Paul.
"Hello there, officer... sir." said Georgie.
"There you go. Have a nice day!" said Ringo.
"Told you so." said Bianca, Nanners, Georgette, and Pitch all at the same time.
"Oh la la. Je desole. (I'm sorry.)" said Frenchie. Bianca, knowing French replied with, "Ce n'est grand probleme. (It's not a big problem... I think.)"
The gang left the store. Then...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2008, 04:27:04 AM »

That last one was brilliant, FNU. ;D All of you own at writing! ^^
--------------
...John suddenly said, "Hey, we really should check out of that hotel, you know."
"You're right. We've only got one more gig in this town, then we can split to continue on with our tour," smiled Paulie.
The other Beatles agreed, laughing, joking about what a crazy town it was.

Little did the lads know, the girls were crushed...
They had been having so much fun with them!
While the boys were joking amongst themselves, the girls spoke likewise.
"Well, what are we going to do?" Bianca whispered.
"Don't ask me! I mean, we've had fun with them," Pitch sighed, trying to face the reality that being totally obsessive is not all too healthy. "But should we really try and follow them into the next town?"
"What kind of a question is that?" FNU slapped her on the back of the head playfully. "Of course we follow them!"
Pitch crowded her face with her shoulders and slumped as she walked. :B "S-sorry..."
"So, we follow them. But how? And without them getting sick of us," added Georgette.
The ladies finally came up with the plan that...

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2008, 09:42:18 PM »

"I'm stuck. I'll let Bianca take it from here.", Georgette said stupidly.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2008, 12:17:14 AM »

^Best part YET!!!
---
... The girls ask if their Beatles will ever come back.
"WILL YOU COME BACK?" asked Bianca.
"We'lltruly, TRULY, miss you!" said Pitch.
"Don't leave! Please!!!!!" said Georgette.
"We've had too much fun!" said Nanners.
The boys looked at each other.
"Well..." Paul began, "We've had a lot of fun, too."
"Which is why..." Georgie started saying.
"YOU'RE COMING WITH US." said Ringo. You could totally see the excitement in his eyes.
The girls screamed! The guys screamed! Everyone just started screaming! Everybody was so excited. But, all the excitement came to a close when Bianca started tearing up.
"What's wrong?" George asked as he put his arm around her. "Come on, tell us."
"Well," Bianca said, "It's just that this city's so fun. And how far is your next gig? And what about Darla? And Lumpkins? I mean, I'm still a student, and I would really like to know where my life is going. At least a rough outline. And my family. I can't leave my family..."
In short, Bianca would just be homesick.
"Well, we're sorry you'll miss all of these things, but we'll work it out. We're The Beatles crying out loud... no pun intended." John said. Bianca gave a little chuckle.
"I'm going to have to ask my parents, but I'm pretty sure they'll let me come with you. Besides, I have a couple monthes before school starts up again."
"And we have a tutor." said Paul.

So it was official. The entire gang was going to conquer another city. But first...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2008, 06:01:27 AM »

...the ladies had to gather their things!
Pitch was prepared right away.
"I won't be a bother, honest I won't," said she to Ringo, putting only one suitcase into the band's large, white touring van.
"Goodness, Pitch, only taking so little?" George inquired, shutting the back of the van after loading up some guitars.
"And we don't expect you to be a bother at all! We invited you along, didn't we?" Paul smiled, putting his bass over the back seat.
"...And did your mother say it was all right that you come? X__x" Ringo asked.
Pitch didn't want to think about that. XD
Asking your parents about a chance of a lifetime like this, only to have an "Of course not!!" thrown in your face? She didn't think so. So, thankful to change the subject, she made notice of the otehrs approaching the van.
"Load up your things, girls," smiled John, patting the van then leaning on it.
Of course, they had a long journey ahead of them. They had to make it all the way to...

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2008, 10:20:55 PM »

Wisconsin! Dairyland! Mooo!

P.S. What happened to Lumpkins?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2008, 01:47:02 AM »

...along with Lumpkins! (Horray~! XD) The gang, plus their kitty-pal, headed toward Wisconsin!
"Hey, look!" Ringo pointed out a little stand on the side of the highway.
"What do you say we stop and get some?" George smiled, nodding toward it.
Mr. Martin was driving the van with Brian in the front seat and everyone else in the back. Mr. Martin pulled over, and hopped out to stretch his legs.
Everyone else ran to the stand.
"Whatcha got?" Brian smiled, looking over the different cheeses.
"Cheddar, Gouda, brie..." said the stand clerk.
Luckily, there were free samples! John wanted to try the cheddar first, but...

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2008, 01:59:31 AM »

Haha! There's no cheese stands on the side of the road...at least not in my town! Cheese stands other places, though! xD

...Georgette insisted he try the Swiss first. "That's my favorite", she said. "If you say so," said John. John took a bite and loved it! Said "I've never tasted anything like that. It's very unusual, but it is great. I'll buy a block of that." So, John bought his cheese. Then...

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2008, 02:09:05 AM »

Oh... Well, Georgia is famous for peaches, and there's peach stands everywhere. X3
Ah, this is make believe anyway. ;D
-------------------------------

Suddenly, a man in a ski-mask and gloves walked up behind Mr. Martin... He had a gun! And he pointed it at Mr. Martin's back just before he was about to walk over to see the cheeses. "I'm a bank robber, Mister. I need a ride. So get in the van and drive," he said in a gruff voice.
Mr. Martin was in a sweat, worried about himself and the others. He wanted to keep the others safe, so he jumped into the front seat and turned on the van after the scary man leaped in.
"Uhm... Where to?" Mr. Martin studdered.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2008, 02:21:41 AM »

"Anywhere!" screamed the angry man. Mr. Martin put Lumkins and Brian Epstein on the side of the road as Mr. Martin drove away.
Meanwhile, the boys were getting cheese thrown at them. John was having a great time, though, tasting all of he cheeses.
"Mm. That's some good-a gouda." he said after tasting some.
George and Ringo, however, weren't having such a fun time. They were being pelted with cheese. Paul thought everything smelledlike fondue, so he got really hungry.

Bianca, Pitch, Nanners, and Georgette felt really bad for the boys, and they didn't know what to do. Then, Bianca spotted a supermarket across the street. They all bought crackers, bread, some veggies, sausages, and cake.
"Hey~ HEY! [size=18]HEY!!!!![/size]" screamed Bianca. She screamed so loud that everyone stopped.
"Who wants sammiches?" asked Pitch. The girls got swarmed. Everyone was hungry.
Then, Nanners and Georgette realized Brain with Lumpkins walking away with no van.
"Wait!" screamed Nanners while running across the street. Georgette followed.
"What's going on? And where's Mr. Martin?" asked Georgette.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2008, 02:25:52 AM »

what?

Pitch

• Getting Better
    • My Artwork
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2008, 03:52:37 AM »

Summary: Mr. Martin (which is what we're calling George Martin, so he's not confused with Georgie) has had the van hijacked. X__x
-------------------

((Well, Brian was a t the stand, but I guess it would help the plot better if he was with Mr. Martin.~ =3))

"Some loon in a ski mask had a gun!" Brian exclaimed.
Everyone exchanged confused or worried looks.
"He said he's a bank robber and that he needed a getaway car."

"Oh no!" shouted Pitch.
"What can we do?" George inquired.
"Let's go after them, then!" Paul shouted.
"But how?" asked FNU.
"We need some transportation," Ringo nodded.
"Hey, guys..." Bianca said, looking into a shed beside the grocery store. Everone walked over to see what was inside.
"Will you look at that?" John grinned.
"For sale-- just our luck!" Georgette laughed with a snap.
"I think we'll have enough money between us to get it," said Brian.
Lumpkins meowed.
The form(s) of transportation that Bianca had discovered...

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2008, 01:11:56 AM »

were motorized wheelchairs! "well, they arent speed demons, but they'll have to do!" Said Georgette. Paul was already taking one for a spin around the field they were next to.
"Hey!" he yelled. "theres a button here, it says, 'rocket booster'....maybe we have a chance to catch this guy!" Everyone agreed, and sat down. Luckily, there was enough for everone. They started the chase down the side of the highway..........(what a strange sight that must have been!)
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33

Page created in 0.232 seconds with 80 queries.