Solo forums > Paul McCartney

Is Paul Losing His Voice?

<< < (10/13) > >>

DaveRam:

--- Quote from: 1393 ---He needs a rest after the divorce and all the trouble. He needs to restore his energy.
--- End quote ---

I think your right Jane , it would take a lot out of a younger person let alone some one in their 60's.

cubanheel:
Anyone know if Paul's ever had any vocal coaching? Because in the right hands 'faults/frailties' can be disguised if not completely overcome. He may need to learn to sing from a different part of his throat. It can be done, with the right vocal coaching, I've heard great improvements in people's voices.

However, from his comments about learning musical notation, I expect I already know what he'd say about vocal coaching!!

From another angle, maybe this particular song needed a certain frail quality though?

Thoughts, anyone?

(thinker)

EightDaysAWeek:
Quite frankly, I'm just astounded with how good his voice sounds at his age. Nothing lasts forever, but at the same time, the way his voice still sounds (just watched some Quebec footage on YouTube) just amazes me. I think we Beatle fans are lucky that we have the two surviving Beatles still performing, though I heard that Paul might not tour as much so he can be with his daughter, which I admire. Anyways, on a random note I hope he stops in Colorado, part of my life would be complete. I'm way to obsessive sometimes haha.

Mairi:
Interesting fact: in Hey Jude, After the "Oh" in the crescendo, Paul sings "yeah!" Apparently that note is F Natural above male High C, and he sings it in non-falsetto, which is very difficult for a male voice to do.

Jane:
Has Paul ever sung in falsetto?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version