Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26

Author Topic: Paul is Dead: Story & Clues  (Read 192198 times)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
Re: Paul is Dead: Story & Clues
« Reply #180 on: December 05, 2009, 02:13:04 AM »

So what about the hundreds of well-documented 'clues' that suggest that Paul Is Dead?  Here my theory gets a little strange, so bear with me.  I see it as a manifestation of cosmic humour, synchronicity rather than coincidence.  Strange things can happen when massive amounts of energy are unleashed, such as they were in the 1960s when the acid fad was at its height.  In a way the 'clues' were an expression of the energy of the universe (operating on the chaotic principles of self-organisation) poking fun at McCartney for keeping his ego intact instead of experiencing the oneness with everything that so profoundly affected the other Beatles.

So that's my theory, my theory that it is.  The truth is out there, eh?

It's all a BIG JOKE! ;D

We all pretty much explained it that way in 1969. 

I like how Paul toyed with David Letterman during his appearance on Letterman's show....

Paul:  “I mean, you know, I just laughed at it and knew it was just because of the fame and the craziness. It was American DJs, so you guys are to blame. Not you personally, but – no, the thing is you know, I just laughed it off, but it was a little bit strange ‘cause people did start looking at me like, ‘Is it, is it him or a very good double?’”

Letterman:  “Well, that was the idea.  That was the other part of it, that there was a guy who looked like you taking your place,”

Paul:  (pointing to himself) "Well, no, this is him...(then smiling at the audience)...or is it?"
I can stay till it's time to go
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

MrsStarkey

• One And One Is Two
  • I just sneezed :D
    • MySpace
« Reply #181 on: December 23, 2009, 06:16:25 AM »

I saw someone quote someone on this thread, but I couldn't find the post that they quoted, but it said that Ringo's eyes were blue and the double's was not, and that was the reason he wears sunglasses all the time. Well, I was looking on the Ringo official website, like always, and I watched this video:
http://media.ringostarr.com/video//2009-12-21/Update_20091209_350X180.mov
. You can see his eyes through his sunglasses and they are blue. ;)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #182 on: January 04, 2010, 05:26:03 AM »

Right.  His double wears darker shades for that reason.     :)
I can stay till it's time to go

MissMcCartney

• A Beginning
  • And I Love Him ... ^^^^
« Reply #183 on: January 05, 2010, 06:29:12 AM »

We all pretty much explained it that way in 1969. 

I like how Paul toyed with David Letterman during his appearance on Letterman's show....

Paul:  “I mean, you know, I just laughed at it and knew it was just because of the fame and the craziness. It was American DJs, so you guys are to blame. Not you personally, but – no, the thing is you know, I just laughed it off, but it was a little bit strange ‘cause people did start looking at me like, ‘Is it, is it him or a very good double?’”

Letterman:  “Well, that was the idea.  That was the other part of it, that there was a guy who looked like you taking your place,”

Paul:  (pointing to himself) "Well, no, this is him...(then smiling at the audience)...or is it?"

Lucky audience, I have a mini heart attack every time Paul smiles!
He smiles like a little kid, it's adorable!
;x ;x Paul PAUL Paul PAUL Paul PAUL Paul x; x;

MissMcCartney

• A Beginning
« Reply #184 on: January 05, 2010, 06:50:18 AM »

I saw a guy today wearing a "PAUL IS DEAD!" shirt.  I just stared and stared.

>:( >:( >:( >:(  Gaaah!

Omg!
Let him rot in hell.
HOW DARE HE! >:(
Agh! I am sooo mad now.
I hate that guy.
Grrr.

Oh, now I'll have to watch endless clips of Paulie on YouTube to satisfy my needs :D

MissMcCartney

• A Beginning
« Reply #185 on: January 05, 2010, 06:51:44 AM »

in Abby Road, Paul barefoot and expresses that he is not connected to ground, ie, dead ...
Besides in the song "strawberry fields forever" section made by the song backwards.
 John says: "I buried Paul".
sed hh.... :'(

In an interview with John Lennon, he said that he didn't say 'I buried Paul', he said 'cranberry sauce'.
It made me so happy, even though I knew Paul wasn't dead. :)

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #186 on: February 06, 2010, 03:52:11 AM »

Well, Paul's the one in the hippo suit, he's the only one with his coat slightly opened, and it could represent an open wound.  :P

George does not approve.

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
« Reply #187 on: February 06, 2010, 04:05:45 AM »

^^Haha nice one

The name's Emily :)

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2010, 03:42:18 PM »

Hi Everybody:

I hate to burst your bubbles that many of you think that THE REAL Paul McCartney is alive.  The person you are seeing today is the FAKE, and he is known as the FAUL McCartney.

Now many of you will say whoa wait just a minute here.  Please do that and do some investigating if you like, and you will eventually find out for yourself.

The last known official appearance of the Real Paul McCartney was on September 16, 1966 when he was attending a shindig holding a wine glass and posing for some pics with two other people who were at the party.  This is the last known official Paul himself to the best of the experts knowledge of him being ALIVE.  After this date to around the middle of October of 1966, it is surely presumed that something definitely happened to the Real Paul, and that something the REAL PAUL McCARTNEY was never seen again up to the present time and its still counting.  The fakes and the Faul McCartney began appearing in November of 1966 more than you care to realize.

Here is some of the evidence known to date.  The vocal chord octaves between the real Paul and the Fake Paul that you see today DO NOT MATCH.  Number two, the skull structure of the Fake vs the Real Paul does not match.  Number 3, up to now no known official photo of the Real Paul has surfaced since September 16, 1966.  Number 4 the Faul has many scars on his face in the efforts to make him look like the Real Paul.  In Fact we do have a pic of the Fakes real mother and it matches.  Oh wow, and you will see it yourself, and its not a mistake folks.

There is more, the FAKE does not even look close to the Real Pauls FATHER!!!  Also the genetics of the Family line is well known and this FAKE FAUL does not even come close.  Besides this, there is conclusive evidence PROVING that the Faul you see today is genuinely and definitely not the Real Paul McCartney.  Add the handwriting too, and the side of the face too!!!!  If you look close enough you will see the obvious difference.

To make it simple for you to understand.  Once the skull is fully grown, it is permanent.  You cannot change the skull.  What we have today is two different skulls, One is The Real Paul and the other is the Faul.  They do not match up not even close.  When you see this, it makes you begin to wonder.

Ah you want more.  Seek and you shall find.  The announcement by the DJ many years ago did not realize it at that time that something did happen to the Real Paul, and it was unknown to him and many others that it was actually TRUE TO ITS WORD.

The reason why we can say this now, is because of the latest technology.  Don't forget to add the retina of the eye patterns, and most of all the zinger being the DNA.  This DNA is your spinal cracker.

Listen to the song of Come Together.  Its all there if any of you like to have a start someplace.  From there start looking around.

So if any of you want to say this is not true, THEN PROVE IT with a genuine official photo of the Real Paul with the official date of that photo imprinted on the photo itself, and I can assure you that you will not be able to do so, because the REAL Paul is not around.

If by per-se chance that the Real Paul shows up on the radar screen it is suicide and how to explain the Faul himself ehhhhhh.  There you go.

The comments made from the Faul to Letterman is very typical, as the Fake himself definitely knows it was a dangerous piece of territory and one mistake would reveal everything.  So the Fake will say as little as possible and the defense he gave was minimum at best. 

John Lennon once said to the Fake Paul on one of his letters as quoted:  You better see right thru that womans eyes!!!!  Yes there are official letters between the Fake and John Lennon that has been obtained.

The shindig on the roof when the song GET BACK came out in January of 1969, was a test run to see how the FAKE will perform and do with the group out in the open, but guess what, it was done on the roof of a building of which the public cannot get a good look at the players.  It was here on that recording the voice analysis was done, and viola we do have a FAKE singing as Faul McCartney.

The only true real survivor right now is Ringo!!!!  The last man standing as all the others are DEAD.

So you will then come to me and ask me what happened to the REAL Paul??  None of us knows at current time, but we do know the Real Paul has not shown up at all since September 16, 1966 up to present time.  We do know he disappeared never to be seen again after that party in England, but what happened to him or how it happened we simply do not know.  The Come Together song pretty much gives you some good hints and details describing about what may have happened to the Real Paul.  Without the body at current moment, we cannot verify it.

We also know that the real John Lennon is DEAD, and we also know that the real George Harrison is DEAD.  This is all official.  Speaking of about John Lennon to say a few words, David Chapman was actually set up, unknown to him by two people, and he was not the person who killed John.  He was there for something else, and he did accomplished it and as it turns out he was there at the wrong time and place when John got shot.  One very good piece of evidence can prove it, as there is no way a bullet can make a 90 degree turn to hit the left side on the back when David Chapman was verified to be on the right side of Lennon at the time he was shot.  You can pretty much zero in who the killer was.  Don't let that escape you or let it deny you.  When you realize a few things from that investigation, it will come to you as a shock and the real killer is still walking around free as a bird.  It is not often that a innocent person gets blamed for something they did not do as most of the time the killers do get caught.  Now ask yourself this question >  Why would someone simply sit on a curb across the place where John got shot? Duh???? Usually when someone shoots someone they get the hell out of there and do their best to escape and not get caught.  Even if you are mental in the head you will still run like hell!!!!  This guy Chapman was simply sitting on the curb!!!!!!  It was this part that caught the attention of some well respected attorneys, and they hired some experts and  investigated the entire case and their findings will shock you indeed. The investigation clears Chapman of the killing.  I will leave you the clue of who the real killer is from the song of Come Together>  """He got ONO sideboard""""

Good Luck

Daveyo

Bobber

« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2010, 11:04:36 PM »

Welcome to the forums Daveyo. Hope you'll enjoy them. ha2ha

maclen

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #190 on: March 11, 2010, 12:19:53 AM »

wow. somebody got some serious issues..  2ch

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2010, 02:54:49 AM »

Hey Daveyo.....use the search feature to find other like-minded believers and reports around here. Have you only just discovered this theory? You sure like Come Together eh? lol
I have that Chapman theory book somewhere. I think most things can be magnified and distorted, especially when it involves The Beatles. One things for sure, he don't sound like the Macca from 66....wonder why that is?....No way? It couldn't be old age could it?  :o
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #192 on: March 11, 2010, 07:28:43 AM »

Hi,

No I don't have a serious problem at all.  I also knew the issues about Chapman and its not a theory either.  The information was received by a well respected attorney, and yes it was discussed and debated and the scenarios were played out to see just how it happen on a physical sense.

One of the key points is the deskperson.  That person did not even know John was shot, because Yoko ran up to him screaming he was shot?  Isn't this kinda odd?  Another was about the driver of the car that night.  He says Yoko exited the car last, which would me she would be behind him because he said John was already walking inside ahead of her.  This is in the police reports not from me.  Also there are people who live around the complex, and it would have echoed all over the place.  Strange that no one even heard the multi shots being fired?  With this in mind the one part that they are certain of is there had to be a silencer used that night.

Anyway in concern of the Real Paul, many still think the Real Paul exists now and is alive.  What I am trying to point out to these specific people that it is not so, and asking them to examine it a bit further.  I am not out to tell them this or that, they need to see this for themselves and form their own opinion, but sadly it is very hard to do so when faced with outright reality.  Prior for many years we did not have that opportunity to explore all this and the internet really became of age in the 90"s. 

I do see what people wrote here.  It sure needs to be told and to point them in the right directions.

Since we all know he has not shown up officially since September 16, 1966 from that English shindig in London, a lot of years have past by.  I would say in about another 10 more years we can officially say that he is dead if he does not show up on the radar screen anywhere in the world.  So if anyone by sheer luck or by per se change just happen to catch him someplace alive after 1966, I really would like to see it and have it examined.  To this day, no one has seen him.  It is always the Faul that they see.

The Beatles were unique human beings.  Very special indeed as this was the only group I think that actually changed the music world and society almost overnight.  They were just a pure simple group of 4 guys singing their music and their music was a great departure from the 50's type of music, and so was their hairstyle etc.  No fireworks or pyrotechnics etc, or huge screens etc, and quite frankly their own amplifiers just barely had enough.  They had Vox amplifiers.  I have never seen any bands since this group, to bow down to the people after playing a song all the time.  I was fortunate to see this group back in the 60's as many of those people during that time period today are dead.  We are all fading out.  So it is up to the last originals meaning us the public who were present at that time to let the world know you do have a imposter portraying the Real Paul, and whats worse taking the title of Sir that was bestowed upon the Real Paul himself by the Queen herself.  Why rob this person his true identity and himself.

We do have that happening today on some people who have their actual identity taken and the massive headaches that come with it.

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.  I do appreciate it.  I hope this place strives to find the real truth and state the real truth as all of us are compelled to do so to set the records straight for the future generations that is soon to come when they want to take a good long hard look at the Beatles and other groups.

The Beatles were just like any other rock band.  They had their ups and downs, their arguments, their fights, their cooperation and feelings and emotions etc.  They were not angels either.  Just looking at the schedule that they had I can understand why they were so burned out by end of 66.  EWF for example, their schedule is well spaced out with time to relax and have a personal life.  That is why they are still around.  Its not easy to keep a band together for 30 to 40 years and more.  Very hard to do.  The other band with many years of 30 plus is the Rolling Stones.  From 1900 to 1999 the three best solo singers to exist is Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson and the honorable mention is James Brown, Stevie Wonder and a few others.  The best Bands I would say is the Beatles, EWF, Commodores, Rolling Stones and honorable mentions like the Beach Boys, Paul Revere and the Raiders and a few others like Kiss etc.  All of these shaped up music like never before.  So I would say the Age of Music occurred from the middle 50's up to middle 80's.  Rapping music and punk music is for the birds.  Other people might see this differently but this is my opinion for myself.

If I had a wish to the Shining Star, I would wish to see the Beatles perform again live, would wish to see James Brown, and Mike Jackson.  Jackson may not have looked that great as we all know, after he destroyed his face for some funky reason, but his type of music was darn very good by itself notwithstanding his personal problems he had out in society.  His performances and showmanship is hard to forget.  I was lucky to meet him in person, to talk to him and see him, as well as being with the Commodores in Chicago that one special night I had with them because I took the relatives belonging to a Commodore player to see them in person.  Courtesy of Willie King.  The place was at the Hotel Washington in Chicago.  I have many pics of me being with them.  Stayed with them till late morning hours and left around 5 AM.  It was a rare booking that the Commodores and Michael Jackson were to perfom the same place for two nights.  Usually this does not happen.

Anyway, thanks again for your welcome message.

Daveyo

Bobber

« Reply #193 on: March 11, 2010, 09:13:18 AM »

Maybe you should write a book.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #194 on: March 11, 2010, 10:33:12 AM »

Since we all know he has not shown up officially since September 16, 1966 from that English shindig in London, a lot of years  Jackson may not have looked that great as we all know, after he destroyed his face for some funky reason, but his type of music was darn very good by itself notwithstanding his personal problems he had out in society.  His performances and showmanship is hard to forget.  I was lucky to meet him in person, to talk to him and see him,

Sorry - I've got ask - how do you know it was Michael Jackson, what with all that face changing and disapearing from public?  Because he said he was? Because most of the world believes he is? Didn't you demand proof? Gosh, I think you may have been hoodwinked by a double. An imposter. How could you let yourself be so easily fooled?
I admire your dedication/obsession to/with your cause. But perspective my friend is a wonderful thing.
don't follow leaders

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2010, 11:04:24 AM »

Daveyo,

Obviously you have every right to believe whatever you want to believe.

But if your theory is right, that would mean they found someone:

- Who sounded, talked and sang exactly like Paul
- Who looked exactly like Paul
- Who had the same wit and charisma as Paul
- Who could write international #1 hits just like Paul
- Who in fact was arguably more talented than Paul, because the album widely regarded as the Beatles' best was made after the "real" Paul died
- Who could play bass and guitar exactly like Paul did
- Who was left-handed like Paul
- Who also had a Liverpudlian accent, or has been able to fake it for decades without ever falling out of his role
- Who in fact was so identical in every way to Paul, one of the most popular and famous people on the planet at the time, that he had hundreds of millions of people fooled for 44 years
- Who was willing to leave his own life behind, to this day has cut all ties with his old relatives and friends and somehow has never been reported missing
- Who does not have a single relative, friend or acquaintance from his old life who since 1966 has recognized him as the person that he actually is
- Who has been able to keep such a big secret for 44 years

And on top of that, nobody who prior to 1966 was close to either the real or the fake Paul McCartney ever "spilled the beans" in the past 44 years (though it no doubt would've been very lucrative).

Also, how did The Beatles, who weren't even able to cross the street unnoticed, manage to secretly find this mysterious "Faul" person and prepare him for his new role, all in a matter of a couple of weeks?

Furthermore, why would they have gone through all the trouble of replacing a dead/missing person with a look-a-like? It's common knowledge that dying is pretty much the best thing you can possibly do to boost your record sales.

It all seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 02:50:57 PM by Joost »

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #196 on: March 12, 2010, 07:50:18 AM »

Hi Joost;

I do appreciate your post, and do agree everybody has a right to believer whatever it may be.

I would like to comment sort of from what you said.  OK. 

The sound is way off, because the vocal chord octaves are not the same.  This is well known and proven by experts who did analyzed it.  For most people they will not notice it that much, ( and I definitely did notice the change back in 1969 when Get Back came out but I could not pinpoint it at that time of why) but when you combine the vocals of Faul with the real John together singing it becomes quite obvious provided you really study and listen and hear the voices of the real Paul, and of John for the years they were together.  Every person alive today has a different vocal octave, and its another tool just like fingerprints.  None are the same anywhere in the world.

Next the looks was all done surgically.  You have to see and take a close look at all the scars that the Faul has on his face.  In fact he does have one scar in the adams apple area and had it shaved off.  The biggest tip off was the ears my friend.  This they could not duplicate it, and if you look at the real Paul vs the Faul you will see this glaring difference.  Another is the skull itself, and they do not match. Skulls become permanent when fully grown.  Yes you can alter the jawbone, the cheekbone, the adams apple etcs, put in fillers to the face but you cannot change the skull.  Another is the entire physical aspects.  Why all of a sudden is this Faul taller than the others.  You can see this when you compare them together.  The three had the same height except for Ringo who was smaller than the others.  Watch their concerts and you will see.  On the Get Back the Faul is definitely taller and bigger here than the others and was flapping his right hand on the fret board which is very unusual for a Bass.  I myself play the Bass too, and noticed this but most people will not even twink an eye to see this themselves.

The wit and charisma is different.  Again you must study the real Paul vs the Faul and you will begin to see it.  Its very different between the two of them but again who took the time to also notice this?

The Faul is not really talented and don't forget they can remix and add vocals and change the vocals etc.  Example, Michael Jackson, when he sang he wanted to keep the same voice pitch even at the age of 50 and at this point it is very difficult but with the tuning they have on the mixers it can be adjusted to keep and sound the same deal.  Not hard to do.

The Faul was born and raised around Liverpool so the accent will be there. 

Yes with a lot of practice and training one can learn to play bass and guitar, left handed.  It takes time but it can be achieved.

I am right handed but like to hit the balls left handed playing baseball.  I throw right handed. So I am sort of like a switch hitter, be it a left handed or right handed pitcher.  Ok   

Yes I agree that this Faul has fooled people for the last 44 years.  That is why today, the real Paul will never show up now, because we are almost convinced something terribly happened during the early Fall of 66 resulting his disappearance from public view never to be seen again.  The letters from the late John really is quite to the point with his warnings to the Faul.

Yes it is not hard to sever the ties to your past provided you have the right help given to you.  Today they do have this under the Federal Protection Protocols for witnesses etc that are important or certain people they need to protect.  They will change your entire identity from top to bottom, issue new backgrounds, and whatever else is needed.  Also they have surgery done to alter their looks and are relocated to a very much different area where no one knows you at all.  Basically you start fresh right from the top on down.

Yes the secret has been kept for all these years with the help of certain individuals etc.  In the beginning it is very hard to do, but as time goes on it gets easier, and it does also create a lot of strain to the fake in the beginning, but once this fake begins to be accepted by others then the rest follows.  There are certain people that we do know that have this knowledge, but are totally frightened to even mention it for fear of their life and their families.  They are monitored day and night.  If they so much as want to spill the beans as you say, they will have a unfortunate accident happening to them resulting their death.  There are professional killers in this world who do this for a living and these are so good they will never get caught.

No this Faul was trained for minimum of three years very quietly.  In fact the training continued up to the 80's and so was the surgical techniques over the course of time.  In the meantime any professional can make these albums to look like the real Paul.  Prior to doing the scene on that street they practiced it enough to get it right. Then they did the real thing and that was it. Photograph snapped and done.  If you were to go to see the old western towns in America, or when they do the movies, it can be made to look very real.  What about this one movie called 2012.  There is no way you can have water rise up 6 miles which would be Mount Everest around the globe and be able to still breathe in that thin air and see land breaking up and falling into the sea like it showed and at the end Africa somehow rises up quite a few thousand feet so its above the water line .  If this happened the planet would explode from the earths core pressure.   Yet they were able to make the scenes appear real which makes a good movie for many around the world.

The same can be done for humans too, and yes one can find someone very close being the near exact copy.  Hmmmm, I once went to a bar many years ago, and one person came up to me telling I made the best drinks and was the best bartender he has ever seen.  I myself never was a bartender my entire life, but this person swore up and down it was me and so did several other people besides him.  So it dawned on me that it might be my long lost brother.  I was adopted so it is possible.  Never pursued it and today I wish I had pursued it to find this person.

On your last sentence, today yes it can be quite lucrative, and yet it can get quite messy too.  For the Beatles to announce the death of Paul, I am not sure what would have happened since this never took place, and I would think the higher ups feared their demise, so ...............  such was done to preserve the Beatles legacy, because they were on top of the world as a group probably bigger than Jesus as John Lennon once said.  They tried in 1969 for their comeback with a new person, but it did not work out because they could not get along with this Faul at all and were too afraid of the consequences together, and they already started something that they could not reverse.  In fact the Fauls voice is so obvious at the very end!!!!  So...... they split up.  Each to their own.  Again I might be wrong here but it seems to be the only logical explanation as to why they kept it going.  Yes Money was another part of the equation into this deal plus other tie ins that affected them.

To kevin, MJ is dead absolutely.  When I met Jackson at the Hotel Washington, he was the original uno ono and he got all that changing done about 8 years later.  He drank Orange Juice with me, and we the Commodores and Jackson and I and the relatives sat in the hallway discussing many things of many topics etc., and I even discussed some private stuff with him that night too.  What he said to me was very private, and I will keep it that way because it was never reported to this day out in the public.  Yes, his statements to me is quite lucrative, but out of respect for him and his request I will honor it and take it to my grave.  Yes Lionel Ritchie, Orange and King were near me and quite frankly in spite of their stardom status, they were all normal people just like you and I.  Today Orange is dead RIP.

Anyway, with all that face changing MJ did, who in the world would want to look exactly like him as a copy.  I know I wouldn't.  Something happened to him mentally but I do not know what it was, since all that took place after my encounter with him in 77.  And also you cannot find a person who can dance and move around like MJ did.  In such short notice.  Impossible.  Two autopsies done verify its the real MJ, and the coroner's statement, and the funeral home and of course the police too.  Naw, no imposter around today, and MJ is definitely dead and buried in steel and concrete.  RIP  He ended up being a junkie and wanted to sleep and sleep he got which is permanent.  Propofol is illegal to have personally, and it is closely monitored, yet Doctors can get it themselves, but such is recorded.  Its primarily used in hospitals.  Combined this with all the other drugs he was taking that same 12 hour time period, it became lethal.  Look what happened to Corey Haim and a few others, and truthfully I say to you, we all are druggies to some extent like it or not, and we do live in a drug induced society!!.  Find me one person who has not gotten a vaccination shot, or taken asprin, or gotten a flu shot, or taken over the counter items etc or never been injected with drugs to reduce pain etc., their entire life and I will pay for a Gold medal if authentic.  We all have gotten it in our lives at one time or another.  Even the illegal stuff too.  Whoooooooo man.

Hmmm, look at what Toyota did.  They covered up a lot all these years, and don't think that GM or Ford did not either.  Some get exposed and others escape being noticed.  Corruption rules on this planet even in your own homes like it or not.  Its the way of life.  Everybody looks for the angle to get ahead, and has been since humans started regardless of what you do.  Sooner or later some do pay the price for their greed, and others seem to slide right by unscathed.  This part is reality so........you're either damned if you do or damned if you don't.  Take your pick.

Like I said I am most fortunate to have been present and see and to hear and to witness some of the best musicians ever play, even be with them in person and for that I cherish it fondly in my memory.  It is something that cannot be repeated ever again.  I think all of us feel that way from time to time.  We all have something special involving our lives, and if it is good, then do your best to remember it and not forget it.  When it touches us it is indeed a small precious gift, and once gone its gone forever.  This is how I feel about the Beatles and other things that came into my life.

Daveyo

maclen

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #197 on: March 12, 2010, 10:28:42 AM »

Is this really the kind of forum where those conspiracy-guys have a platform? Really, this kind of Paul/Faul obsessed people recently started to spam everywhere. I just signed up to this forum to have a peaceful and happy Beatles chat once in a while and again: there is one of them.

Really?

"The reason why we can say this now, is because of the latest technology.  Don't forget to add the retina of the eye patterns, and most of all the zinger being the DNA.  This DNA is your spinal cracker."
"The Faul is not really talented and don't forget they can remix and add vocals and change the vocals etc."
"No this Faul was trained for minimum of three years very quietly.  In fact the training continued up to the 80's and so was the surgical techniques over the course of time."
"There is more, the FAKE does not even look close to the Real Pauls FATHER!!!  Also the genetics of the Family line is well known and this FAKE FAUL does not even come close."

Stuff like that is not really an opinion, to me it is blatant gibberish and trolling.

I appeal to the mods, to let this forum be a place for fans who don't want to fight with obsessed conspiracy theorists. please!

2ch   :(

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #198 on: March 12, 2010, 10:55:18 AM »

As long as people respect each other's opinions I think it's OK. I'll believe in Santa Claus before I'll believe that whole "Faul" theory, but I can't say I'm not enjoying Daveyo's stories so far.  ;D

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #199 on: March 12, 2010, 11:59:51 AM »

I am loathe to ban or censor anyone because they say or believe things different to the norm. And let's face it, The Paul Is Dead thing is a fun bit of The Beatles story.
And damn, if Daveyo doesn't actually seem sincere. I know he takes his crusade around the forums, and generally is met by a torrent of abuse, but....
- as long as he doesn't post the same thing over and over again
- doesn't clog the place up with mile long posts
- remains (or appears to be) sincere, rather than some a*se just trying to cause trouble, then I don't have a problem.

To be honest, people like this (I'm thinking Fanoffab4 and the catholic guy) tend to arrive in a blase of glory and then just as quickly disapear. They prefer to rant rather than discuss. They prefer confrontation. They're our Beatle Westboro Baptists or Beatle Talebans.
If the majority think they're being silly, the majority should just ignore them, or smile, and they soon get p*ssed off and disapear. Banning them or getting angry is what they want.
But I think Daveyo might turn out to be a decent enough chap who might want to join in other threads as well.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 01:07:40 PM by Kevin »
don't follow leaders
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26

Page created in 0.542 seconds with 86 queries.