Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: ipods  (Read 1202 times)

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
ipods
« on: July 26, 2004, 07:32:11 PM »

I want to buy a portable  music player but i dont know what kind to buy.  Many people seem to say ipods are good, but i am sort of confused by the,.  How do they work?  Is the sound good?  i figured my fellow music lovers would be the best to ask.  Anyway, if anyone has any advice please let me know.

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

verbatim

• One And One Is Two
Re: ipods
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 05:44:43 PM »

hey...i was reading your post (duh)...im lookign to get an ipod too...they fixed the battery problem in the non-mini ones, so i would suggest getting one of those...im looking to get a 20gb one...the mini's are a rip off, they have only 4 gb and for less then $250 dell offers a better deal with there mp3 player...ipods are really the best though, they look great, sound great...everything is great about them, except they are expensive....
there is also a website that gives them out for free (really, check this out, this guy made a tribute to his http://geocities.com/ghettopia/freeipod.htm )...i would strongly suggest trying it...it requires you give your email address to them to 'spam', but just make up one so you wont really check /care about...they also want you to sign up for a trial offer...like video professor...thats what i picked...and in about 5 minuted i canceled it...so i will get my 6.95 for shipping back and i wont have paid anything to them...it will just look like i did to the freeipods site...then you have to get 5 people to do the same...i helped one person, and now i need some people to help me...so if want to spend 10 min and get a 'free' (you waste a tad a time, and some trials make you pay $6 shipping..but thats soo much less then an ipod)...check out this site...and help me be on my way to a free ipod.....http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7319923 

so, in conclusion:

1. go to: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7319923 

2. from this site you can chose a mini, a 20gb, or $250 in itunes

3. you then have to sign up for a trial (ancestry, BMG, ebay) (need credit card)

4. then you must cancel the trial (one you get credit for it, many options are instant, i would suggest those)

5. then you ahve to get 5 people to do the same...then in a few weeks you get an ipod...for real...google it if you think it is a scam...

Mrs.Nicholson

• Getting Better
  • Jack Nicholson~Gorgous actor~pure sexiness
    • Deranged89
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 02:04:51 PM »

They are really fun. They are good when your going on a long car trip, so you don't have to carry along CDs. I have the bigger one, I originally wanted the ipod mini, but they are very popular and sold out, last I heard.

They should have some back by now.
Jack is a taurus
I am a cancer
These two star signs are a match made in heaven
Jack and I are ment for each other

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2004, 11:59:18 PM »

There are better versions on the market now

verbatim

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004, 06:55:40 PM »

Page created in 0.265 seconds with 45 queries.