Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: We Knew It Was Going To Get Ugly  (Read 26852 times)

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
Re: We Knew It Was Going To Get Ugly
« Reply #320 on: May 23, 2009, 09:09:25 PM »

And who`s the guy?

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #321 on: May 24, 2009, 09:39:12 AM »

Quote from: 1657
Ah, yes. Here we go.

LMAO!   ;D ;D ;D

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #322 on: March 30, 2010, 09:47:46 AM »

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100329/tuk-mills-took-advantage-of-nanny-6323e80.html

Mills 'took advantage of nanny'

Yesterday, 08:43 pm
Press Assoc.

Heather Mills's former nanny has told an employment tribunal that she forced her staff to say positive things about her to a film crew, made her work long hours without any extra pay, and caused her to feel uncomfortable by moaning to her about ex-husband Sir Paul McCartney. Skip related content
Related photos / videos
Mills 'took advantage of nanny' Enlarge photo
Related content

* Heather 'took advantage of nanny'
    * Heather Mills tribunal delayed
    * Mills' ex-nanny launches legal bid
    * Related Hot Topic: Paul McCartney

Have your say: Paul McCartney

Sara Trumble, 26, said her former employer became rude and highly strung after she and the ex-Beatle divorced in 2008.

She also claimed the former model was unsympathetic towards her when she went through a difficult pregnancy, forcing her to accompany her on trips abroad.

Ms Trumble, who was paid £260 a week by Heather, said she felt she was a hard-working and loyal worker but in return her former boss took advantage of her.

Opening her case for compensation before an employment tribunal in Ashford, Kent, Ms Trumble who kept a diary throughout much of her employment, said her hours changed as Beatrice grew older and began going to nursery and she was then expected to help with housework as well.

However she soon found she was often expected to stay well after her set hours while she waited for Mills and Sir Paul to return home from their various engagements, but received no extra pay.

Ms Trumble said she was shocked when Mills told her she had to tell a film crew she had hired "how wonderful she was" for a film that was put on YouTube. The interview was entirely orchestrated by Heather," she said.

Ms Trumble told the tribunal that when she became pregnant in February 2007 Mills paid for her to go to a private clinic in London.

But she said she resented having to accompany Mills and Beatrice to the US while she competed in Dancing With The Stars as she was very sick at the time.

Ms Trumble said she was very grateful when Mills gave her a cheque for £1,000 after she gave birth to a daughter but added that she was then asked to look after Beatrice when she was meant to be on maternity leave.

http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
    • The studio
« Reply #323 on: March 31, 2010, 01:39:16 AM »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/7538809/Heather-Mills-Nanny-I-treated-like-a-daughter-has-betrayed-me.html

Heather Mills: 'Nanny I treated like a daughter has betrayed me'
Heather Mills insisted yesterday that she treated her former nanny "like a daughter" and accused the beautician of betrayal for taking her to an employment tribunal.

By Matthew Moore
Published: 10:27PM BST 30 Mar 2010

Sara Trumble and Heather Mills arrive at Ashford Employment Tribunal, Kent Photo: DAVID ROSE

Miss Mills said she was "devastated" by Sara Trumble's sex discrimination allegations, which she alleged were motivated by money, and broke down in tears while describing the end of their frienship.

At one point the hearing was held up as Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife directly accused her former employee of distorting the truth, saying: "Sara won't look at anyone in the eye because she is lying."

Miss Trumble, 26, is seeking compensation from Miss Mills, a charity campaigner, for unfair dismissal. She claims she suffered changes to her employment terms after taking maternity leave.

Giving evidence on the second day of the tribunal, Miss Mills was repeatedly warned by the tribunal chairman to stick to relevant information.

She also repeatedly walked across the roome to whisper in her solicitor's ear during Miss Trimble's evidence, at one point earning a request from her own sister Fiona to sit down.

Under cross-examination Miss Trimble confirmed that she had received a £10,000 gift from Sir Paul after her employers separated, but insisted that she declined the windfall several times before accepting

She also acknowledged that Ms Mills took her to Slovenia with her other staff and friends to celebrate her 39th birthday and she was invited to join the charity campaigner on a holiday to Sir Richard Branson's private Caribbean island, although she was unable to go.

But the former beauty therapist insisted thats Miss Mills's other employees also noticed a changed in the campaigner's behaviour after her divorce from the former Beatle.

She said "I wasn't the only person who felt that at that time. It's just that nobody else will stand up. I decided to take action and fight this for myself."

In response, Miss Mills told the hearing how she employed the younger woman as a childminder and beauty assistant after learning she earned as little as £20 a week for giving massages at Hilden Health Club in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

She said: "Overly helpful Heather, I offered her some way to help her better herself as I thought she had huge potential."

Miss Mills described how she bought her employee gifts including clothes and a breast pump, and said Miss Trimble had asked her to be godmother to her children.

She said: "I wasn't demanding and that's always been my problem... she actually worked the least hours of all my staff, I was the softest on her of all my staff."

Reading from a statement, she added: "I do not accept that I discriminated against Sara in any way or that I treated her unfairly. I therefore have drawn the regretful conclusion that Sara has made these allegations against me purely to make money."

"I am still devastated by her claims and feel that I've been deeply betrayed by someone who I considered a dear friend, not just an employee."

Miss Mills also claimed that the nanny asked for £4,000 to fund breast enlargement surgery just months after giving birth to her daughter.

The charity campaigner said she refused the request out of concern for Miss Trumble's health, adding that she took an interest in the new mother's welfare having herself suffered six miscarriages and two ectopic pregnancies.

Paulsluv

• A Thousand Pages
  • Hold me tight, Paul!
    • My livejournal
« Reply #324 on: April 01, 2010, 01:42:51 AM »

Ugh! I hate this woman! I don't believe Ms. Golddigger at all.
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.--Lilo and Stitch.
Beatles to battle!--Paul, Yellow Submarine movie
Listen. Do you want to know a secret?
Have you hugged your Paul Today?
Drop me a letter in my mailbox. :D

Bobber

« Reply #325 on: April 01, 2010, 01:54:16 PM »

Our special reporter AAB will keep you informed. lol

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
    • The studio
« Reply #326 on: April 01, 2010, 05:00:42 PM »

Our special reporter AAB will keep you informed. lol
Heheh...it amused to see these two conflicting articles.....keepoing it balanced.  ;D

Bobber

« Reply #327 on: May 28, 2010, 10:23:37 AM »

A fly flies in,
A fly flies out,
Most flies they got three legs
But mine got one.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Page created in 0.75 seconds with 57 queries.