Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: ROCK AND ROLL ALBUM WRAP  (Read 3967 times)

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
ROCK AND ROLL ALBUM WRAP
« on: July 25, 2004, 02:34:17 AM »

there is like four hours of the rock and roll sessions that i have been listening to for the first time in a while.i think my baby left should have made the album but am kinda thankful be my baby and angel baby did not.to know her is to love her was awful.round and round is definitely out of place too.have you heard of boot sessions coming out?

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
Re: ROCK AND ROLL ALBUM WRAP
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2004, 05:12:53 AM »

these threads are a little wayne-like PC.  Do I hear an echo?

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2004, 10:35:56 AM »

well fine.i shall no longer share the rarities i find with the youth anymore.and that southport preformance,with them in leather(that pre-dates the some other guy video,making it the earliest the beatles were filmed)will not get discussed by me.
i don't know how you jewbies can come in here after only a month or two and think you fit in or even run the place.with your polls and topics discussed b4 you were around,that have since died.to me thats even more wayneish than my infractions.
you who are wet behind the ears please dry them.
i have been here over a few years and i ain't letting no pampered loudmouthed punk tell me that i sound like wayne so he can boost his little ego bcause he has a small tadjer.i just ain't gonna pay attention to your wet-behind the ears dribbleology.
so stick it where the sun don't shine teeny bopper.go pull out your nsync records and go back to their forum because i don't need you........

RICKENBACKER325

• "Life is what happens while you busy making other plans"
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Its always been about the music !
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2004, 01:41:24 PM »

THANK YOU PC 31!!!! You said what I've been thinking since I joined this board! I know I'm kind of new here but i've been a Beatles fan for about 30 years and a collector for about 28 years, so I know a little about The Beatles. I would love to hear about the

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2004, 05:54:33 PM »

[quote by=pc31 link=Blah.pl?b=lennon,m=1090722857,s=2 date=1090924556]well fine.i shall no longer share the rarities i find with the youth anymore.and that southport preformance,with them in leather(that pre-dates the some other guy video,making it the earliest the beatles were filmed)will not get discussed by me.
i don't know how you jewbies can come in here after only a month or two and think you fit in or even run the place.with your polls and topics discussed b4 you were around,that have since died.to me thats even more wayneish than my infractions.
you who are wet behind the ears please dry them.
i have been here over a few years and i ain't letting no pampered loudmouthed punk tell me that i sound like wayne so he can boost his little ego bcause he has a small tadjer.i just ain't gonna pay attention to your wet-behind the ears dribbleology.
so stick it where the sun don't shine teeny bopper.go pull out your nsync records and go back to their forum because i don't need you........[/quote]

What the hell PC.  You know I was kidding.  I am just as interested in the rarities that you are discussing here, and you seem to have a knack for finding them.  My post only referred to the fact that you had two threads with very similar messages.  I used to respect you before these recent outbursts.  And as to your comments regarding the fact that I (and other newbies) bring up topics that have already been discussed, well how are we supposed know what topics have already been done.  We're just trying to start conversations.  And the whole time I've been here I've started probably 5 polls so I dont know what you mean by that.  I'm not trying to out-ego anybody either.  Why are you so mad at me?  You were new here once too.  Grow up

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2004, 02:21:12 AM »

Why PC?  It was a joke

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2004, 10:19:49 AM »

here is a rare hi...........

Page created in 0.375 seconds with 52 queries.