Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Stu Pictures  (Read 4671 times)

stuartblogtumblr

• Bootleg Members
  • One And One Is Two
Stu Pictures
« on: September 03, 2012, 06:49:02 PM »

Way back in 2005 (!) I see Bobber (whom I used to be scared of) said he couldn't find many Stuart pictures.  If anyone's interested, you can find a zillion (more or less) on my blog: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/upallnightwithstu

(photo: fan art by Fred Jourdain)
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Bobber

Re: Stu Pictures
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 07:18:11 PM »

Scared of me? Aren't you confusing me with pc31?

stuartblogtumblr

• Bootleg Members
  • One And One Is Two
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 07:26:22 PM »

Hi Bobber....no...haven't read any of pc31's posts (maybe I ought to).  As for my former fear of you (I actually resisted joining DM's because of it!), I mistook directness for negativity---I'm talking about things Stuart-related.  My mistake! Glad I joined up; this site allows thoughtful discussion.  Not easy to come by.

Bobber

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 07:30:30 PM »

Well, what can I say? I'm sorry.
I'm used to be direct, I take it as a thing people in the area I'm living in are reacting on each other.

stuartblogtumblr

• Bootleg Members
  • One And One Is Two
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 10:37:14 PM »

No need to apologize for my error!  I appreciate directness.  I admit to being over-sensitive when it comes to Stuart; far too many still tend to overlook his contributions.  But I no longer debate that question with anyone, since I feel there is plentiful evidence for those who are interested in learning, and it's useless trying to convince those who aren't.  My main motivation these days is underscoring the fact that Stuart was very intelligent, highly creative, sensitive toward others' feelings and decent.  That alone separates him from most celebrities touted in today's culture.  Whoa!  Got off an a tangent there....my main point was: no apology needed at all, and I thank you for your reply. 

Bobber

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 06:57:22 AM »

Alright then.

Can you point out where I was direct, concerning Stu? I agree with your point of view of Stuart by the way.

stuartblogtumblr

• Bootleg Members
  • One And One Is Two
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 11:09:48 AM »

Cool!  I'm glad you agree (shows your intelligence!).  I guess the most recent instance of your directness was your reply to my posting of Pauline Sutcliffe's new interview.  You asked, "Is she telling once again how John Lennon murdered her brother?"

Pretty direct....but not a bad question.

Bobber

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 12:01:36 PM »

Cool!  I'm glad you agree (shows your intelligence!).  I guess the most recent instance of your directness was your reply to my posting of Pauline Sutcliffe's new interview.  You asked, "Is she telling once again how John Lennon murdered her brother?"

Pretty direct....but not a bad question.

I see. Well, it's my opinion that that has been her quest for the last decades. I admit it sounds like a good story to tell. I think Pauline would gain credibility if she would tell us something different.

Badgirl66

• A Thousand Pages
    • My Hometown
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2012, 03:59:28 PM »

E mail password please
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 04:22:56 PM by Badgirl66 »

stuartblogtumblr

• Bootleg Members
  • One And One Is Two
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2012, 07:28:58 PM »

I worked with Pauline Sutcliffe as the Official Stuart Sutcliffe Fan Club secretary.  I have absolutely no doubt that her motivation is to keep her brother's legacy alive---and she's done a competent job for the last 45 years; that's a long time to keep true to one's mission.  In my opinion, if Pauline errs, it's in exaggerating a subject that needs no embellishment.  Stuart was such an exemplary and unique individual, his story needs no extra garnishing. Pauline's in the uncomfortable position of promoting Stuart's Beatles contributions while at the same time feeling that the band was a destructive influence in her brother's life. It's my OPINION that the controversies that have damaged her credibility weren't purposefully orchestrated for attention or for money.  I think certain comments and actions have been poorly-thought-out in her desire to promote "the Stuart Sutcliffe brand", as she puts it.

Badgirl66

• A Thousand Pages
    • My Hometown
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2012, 07:55:38 PM »

please give the acess

i meant this One

« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 03:32:21 AM by Badgirl66 »

stuartblogtumblr

• Bootleg Members
  • One And One Is Two
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 06:41:33 PM »

Regarding access to my Stuart Sutcliffe tumblr blogs:
I hope the links I sent allow you to access my blogs.  Usually people have no problem, but I have had some say they couldn't access tumblr blogs without logging in.  So!  If you can't use the links, try googling stuart sutcliffe tumblr.  There you'll see lots of bloggers' photos, comments and articles about Stu.  Mine are there too.  Just click on the url picture on any post that says "goingintodeepwater", "upallnightwithstu" or "stuartist".  Let me know if you're still having trouble!

Badgirl66

• A Thousand Pages
    • My Hometown
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2012, 11:57:59 AM »

Usually people have no problem

Strange maybe the country is others....

Here thats the correct Links for ME:
http://stuartist.tumblr.com/

http://upallnightwithstu.tumblr.com/

http://goingintodeepwater.tumblr.com/

Page created in 0.47 seconds with 61 queries.