Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: MERRY XMAS!  (Read 11088 times)

Klang

• A Thousand Pages
  • Go to the window...
    • Klangville
Re: MERRY XMAS!
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2013, 11:37:13 AM »

:P

'...In the name of Preverti, daughter of the mountains, whose embrace with Rani made the whole world tremble...'

ibanez_ax

• Getting Better
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2013, 12:17:27 PM »

Holly Jolly to all!
What, is he dead?  Sit you down, father.  Rest you.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2013, 12:40:44 PM »

Nice campaign:
WestJet Christmas Miracle: real-time giving

It looks like ordinary people need a new TV or a video camera in order to be happy  :-\

ibanez_ax

• Getting Better
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2013, 03:12:13 PM »

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2013, 06:52:39 PM »

:P

So let it be written...So let it be done.
I can stay till it's time to go

KelMar

« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2013, 08:48:58 PM »

Merry Christmas from down under, a warm balmy eve last night (BBQ weather) and this morning, blue sky and 30degC (90 F) I shall be enjoying the pool today ;)
Boy, we really are on opposite ends of the world! It was 13 F, snowing and windy here last night when we were driving home from our family Christmas Eve party. By the time I went to bed around 2 am it was down to 6. We got quite a bit of snow out of this storm. I don't think it was expected to snow quite this much. I hope you enjoyed your nice warm Christmas Kevin!

nimrod

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2013, 08:43:48 AM »

Boy, we really are on opposite ends of the world! It was 13 F, snowing and windy here last night when we were driving home from our family Christmas Eve party. By the time I went to bed around 2 am it was down to 6. We got quite a bit of snow out of this storm. I don't think it was expected to snow quite this much. I hope you enjoyed your nice warm Christmas Kevin!

Yes very nice Kelley

have to watch out for sunburn though, its Friday tomorrow and were off to the Gold Coast beaches

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2013, 04:00:47 PM »

Is that an Eagles button I see? You excited for the Philadelphia/Dallas game on Sunday? My son hasn't stopped talking about it. (He was so bummed when they lost to the Vikings last week, given the Vikings' miserable season.) I'm assuming it'll be on TV up here because it's such a major game. I'll have to share a photo of him in the Eagles tee I got him for Christmas. He's at his dad's right now. His father has to work on Sunday; too bad I couldn't teleport you two together! (Well, not that you'd  want to watch the game with a 12-year-old, LOL.)

Will post a pic later today.

KelMar

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2013, 07:46:31 PM »

Kathy, that's nice that your son and his dad enjoy the games together. When my nephew was that age he decided to rebel and be a Dolphins fan. When they played the Buffalo Bills, his dad's team and Miami's arch rival, they couldn't even watch in the same room. But they would heckle each other on the phone the whole time. And this was before cell phones. What a couple of goofballs!

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2013, 08:26:26 PM »

What a nice relaxing day after! Woodstove crankin', Mamosas(2-bottles of Champagne worth), leftover meatballs, eggs and bacon for breakfast!Snowstorm. and beer! Yay! bring on new years!
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2013, 09:05:52 PM »

Kathy, that's nice that your son and his dad enjoy the games together. When my nephew was that age he decided to rebel and be a Dolphins fan. When they played the Buffalo Bills, his dad's team and Miami's arch rival, they couldn't even watch in the same room. But they would heckle each other on the phone the whole time. And this was before cell phones. What a couple of goofballs!

That's cute!

I have to keep an eye on my daughters when Jeffrey (my son) isn't able to get to his dad's to watch a game with him, because they will try to overrule him and not let him watch football. I tell them that as the only man in the house he has the right to watch a game and that they can just deal with it for a few hours. (They're usually glued to their phones anyway.  roll:)  )

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2013, 09:08:19 PM »

What a nice relaxing day after! Woodstove crankin', Mamosas(2-bottles of Champagne worth), leftover meatballs, eggs and bacon for breakfast!Snowstorm. and beer! Yay! bring on new years!

As usual, that sounds awesome, Dave! I'm actually rather happy, too: just finished the second-to-last chapter of a 'way overdue book and can sit down and relax with a glass of wine and a good book.  ;D

ibanez_ax

• Getting Better
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2013, 11:11:53 PM »

Is that an Eagles button I see? You excited for the Philadelphia/Dallas game on Sunday? My son hasn't stopped talking about it. (He was so bummed when they lost to the Vikings last week, given the Vikings' miserable season.) I'm assuming it'll be on TV up here because it's such a major game. I'll have to share a photo of him in the Eagles tee I got him for Christmas. He's at his dad's right now. His father has to work on Sunday; too bad I couldn't teleport you two together! (Well, not that you'd  want to watch the game with a 12-year-old, LOL.)

Will post a pic later today.

That is indeed an Eagles button Kathy.   If they don't win Sunday I might have to move back to Pennsylvania!  I'll watch with any Eagles fan regardless of age.

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2013, 12:26:49 AM »

If they don't win Sunday I might have to move back to Pennsylvania! 

That's right; you are in enemy country! Here's a pic of another far-from-Philly fan.

ibanez_ax

• Getting Better
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2013, 12:46:45 AM »

That's right; you are in enemy country! Here's a pic of another far-from-Philly fan.

You've raised a smart young man Kathy!   :laugh:

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2013, 11:32:19 AM »

Theres a handsome young man!
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

KelMar

« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2013, 04:34:59 PM »

Here's a pic of another far-from-Philly fan.

That a good-looking son you've got there Kathy!

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2013, 04:56:09 PM »

Thanks, you guys, for your kind comments! I think he is a cutie, too, but of course I am totally biased.  ;) 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 08:42:46 PM by Normandie »

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2013, 07:15:13 AM »

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2013, 12:49:07 PM »

The Eagles won! Congrats!
Mark Twain
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 2.557 seconds with 84 queries.