Beatles forums > Albums

The White Album

<< < (6/16) > >>

KelMar:

--- Quote from: beatlesforever12 on July 19, 2013, 10:56:01 PM ---i agree about the revolution 9, usually i just skip it when i listen to the album.

--- End quote ---

Me too; it didn't even make it onto my iPod. The last thing I need is to wake up in the middle of the night to that! Welcome to the forum!

LennMcHarriStarr64:
"Everybody's got something to hide..." is one of the most unique and powerful songs I've ever heard.  I also love Savoy Truffle.  I enjoy listening to the whole album through, but not always Revolution 9 :o

NUMBA NINE ~ NUMBA NINE ~ NUMBA NINE ~ NUMBA NINE ~~~

KelMar:

--- Quote from: LennMcHarriStarr64 on August 24, 2013, 04:21:30 AM ---"Everybody's got something to hide..." is one of the most unique and powerful songs I've ever heard.  I also love Savoy Truffle.  I enjoy listening to the whole album through, but not always Revolution 9 :o

--- End quote ---

Revolution 9 scares me! But I like Savoy Truffle, too. I was just thinking about it yesterday. After sitting through a rather complicated root canal I thought that when I go back for the second one (unfortunately) I should take my iPod. Then I thought that I'd better make sure Savoy Truffle doesn't come up!

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: LennMcHarriStarr64 on August 24, 2013, 04:21:30 AM ---"Everybody's got something to hide..." is one of the most unique and powerful songs I've ever heard.  I also love Savoy Truffle.  I enjoy listening to the whole album through, but not always Revolution 9 :o

--- End quote ---
Those are two of my favorite tracks as well! If you listen to EGSTHSFMAMM and What Your Doing you can hear the beginnings of the guitar style for this song only down the scale. Fun!

Normandie:

--- Quote from: In My Life on July 20, 2013, 08:01:39 AM --- Me too; it didn't even make it onto my iPod. The last thing I need is to wake up in the middle of the night to that!
--- End quote ---

LOL that would scare the heck out of me!  ha2ha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version