Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: What's your real life personality like?  (Read 5363 times)

Veroniqa

• One And One Is Two
Re: What's your real life personality like?
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 09:07:28 PM »

Well, its hard to judge myself.
To be honest, Im very moody person, I can be happy and in few minutes totally depressed. Im also very shy, day dreamer, living in the past.

MopTopsincebirth

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 08:13:50 AM »

Demonstratively shy. Confidently insecure. Outgoingly introverted. Oxymoronically happily married. Skitzo NOT! Energetically lazy. Sadly elated. Openly closed. Actively sedentary. Cruelly kind. Selfishly charitable. Sensually celibate. Religous devil worshipper. Philanthropical con man. Passively violent. Gratuitously selfish. True Gemini.
And, unlike Mrs. Lennon and Penny Lane, I enjoy dresses and high heels. I'm one hot guy! j/k
My real life personality has always been open to try most anything once. Dangerous things. Never wanted to look back with regrets. Been in the medical field most of my life and compassion runs deep inside me. Hate to see anyone suffer.
I saw The Beatles arrive in America in 1964 on T.V., then the 3 infamous Ed Sullivan performances in Feb. '64. Instant fan. I begged my parents to take me to their live performance in Aug. '66 at Sulfolk Downs, MA. My parents caved and I got to go with a friend. So, in my real life personality, The Beatles played a role, cuz here I am some 45 years later on a Beatles forum, amongst friends who all have a love for The Beatles in common.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2009, 10:00:13 PM »

I am pretty much the same as I am on this website, except I have a tendency to say things without thinking about it. I don't really have a filter. I am pretty outgoing and fun, but I also have an introspective side to me that a lot of people don't see.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

MopTopsincebirth

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2009, 07:41:34 PM »

I find it hard to see introspective sides of people. :)

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2009, 01:08:06 AM »

Haha! I mean that people don't see that I can be introspective.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2009, 07:01:57 AM »

I can't tell you my personality, you know. My personality is what you read in the forums. I know my real personality, which is nothing like my.... personality...

Forget it.

:X

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2010, 06:35:42 AM »

Bumping this up for any board newbies. ;)

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2010, 07:30:30 AM »

^It's cool reading about all you people!  ;) I think Penny & Octie are a lot like me.

It is hard to describe yourself...

In "real" life I'm a very shy and quiet person. People usually don't understand me, especially if I don't know them very well. It takes me a long while to warm up to people, I won't just trust anyone I meet. I think I'm a good judge of character which can be a very helpful skill.
I think it's strange how people see me, they usually will say that they think I'm a really hilarious person even if they don't really know me, and that's always a weird thing to hear. I can pretty much make anyone laugh, and sometimes I'm not even trying that hard to do it and they still laugh at the things I say. I don't know why, but people find me really funny! But I'll admit once I get going there's no stopping me!  ;D I think my humor is usually sarcastic anyways. I enjoy making people smile.
Another word just to throw out there that people usually describe me as is "Genuine."

So that's a little bit about me.  ;)

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2010, 01:48:08 PM »

^^ Your a lot like me, Randy! :D

In real life I'm a very quiet person, and I use my sarcastic and out there humor as a gaurd usually. And I cannot hurt anyone's feelings even if I tried, I'm really nice to everyone and don't judge people. During school I usually am not "present" if you say, because I really don't like school, it's full of people who are too full of themselves and take everything too seriously. At least that's my school. So I'm usually drawing or writing. I'm a thoughtful and intellectual person, or as my parents and relatives say "Smart and sophisticated" for my age. And some people would just call me weird or different :P

(By the way, when I say drawing I mean doodling or working on a surrealism drawing *eye roll*)

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2010, 02:30:33 PM »

Copied directly from my Facebook about me section:

I’m an incredibly optimistic person, but I’m also not naïve. I love spending my time doing things I enjoy, and when it comes to doing things I don’t, I am one of the world’s worst procrastinators. But when I do get around to doing a task, I'm a perfectionist, and for this reason I tend to prefer to work alone. I’m unorganized and messy, but I’ve got an uncanny ability to know where everything is. I would say I’m a happy person for the most part; I love positivity, laughter, and when everyone gets along. However, I know that this is not always the way life goes. I’m very good at reading people and deciding at whether or not we will get along. I love learning and I’m not afraid to say it. There aren’t many subjects that I don’t like learning more about either. Sometimes I can come off as being cynical or judgmental, but I get over things quickly. I am absolutely terrible at holding grudges, even though I want to sometimes. Genuine ignorance is what bothers me most, but I have many little pet peeves; things that probably seem superfluous. I'm outgoing and I'm not afraid to talk to people I don't know, but I also don't mind being alone.

(And if anyone actually read all of that, you can tell that I'm also very long-winded as well :) )

The name's Emily :)

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2010, 02:34:46 PM »

^^ I think you and I would get along lol. I can also read people well, which I usually keep to myself. (Hence not posting it :P)

MrsHarrison

• A Beginning
  • Have I said something amiss?
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2010, 03:37:25 PM »

Everybody seems to think I'm lazy. I don't mind, I think they're crazy.  ;D

People tend to call me many different things. My mother had just said the other day that I put up a wall that makes me look like a grade A b!tch, but then I think of things that are completely selfless, or look at things from a different perspective then others that makes me look like a really caring person. So, essentially, I'm pretty bipolar with my moods and personalities.  ha2ha

I would describe myself as deep, hilarious when prompted, somewhat spiritual in my thinking, and very guarded. I had a lot of crappy people in my life and they kinda killed a lot of my unguarded parts so now I'm just a big wall of sarcasm and dark wit. I like me, and so do some other people. But those who don't, I don't even worry about. I mainly prefer to be alone anyway.

I look from the wings of the play you are staging. As I'm sitting here, doing nothing but aging. While my guitar gently weeps.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »

^I like the sarcasm and dark wit, sounds like me!  ;) And Emmi we do seem a lot alike!

It's interesting to see how Emily likes talking to people she doesn't know and I really don't like that at all, but we have the same birthday! Tis interesting. But you do seem to have a lot of the same outlooks on things as me. The being messy bit but knowing where everything is, that's just like me!  ;)  ha2ha

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

Wonderland

• Getting Better
  • I'm as crazy as you want me to be
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2010, 07:07:19 PM »

According to other people, I'm funny, musical, smart, weird and arrogant. And it's also evident to most that I love politics. It's an interesting way to be. :)

LSD

• Getting Better
  • My lovely George
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2010, 02:45:32 AM »

Im not as ditsy as I seem ( I know I come off a little uneducated because of my typeos but I mean come on its the internet and its where Im the most lazy)I read ALOT but its more stuff like "fight club" or "the curious incident of the dog in the night time" (not ur typical lovely dovey person aside from jane austin ofcorse). Im not too shy but I tend to hold back my comments because sometimes they're very odd. Im very oldfashion when it comes to music and style ( I still have yet to meet someone here that likes edith piaf or appreciates this cute little polk dot "i love lucy" dress I abso adore.) Im usually alone when Im the most happiest( not saying that i dont have fun when im with my friends)! Watching a movie or reading outdoors is something I do for fun.  AND I love the Beatles ofcorse!
I Me Mine.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2010, 04:01:57 AM »

I still have yet to meet someone here that likes edith piaf

I know just some of her songs, but I like Edith Piaf. :)

LSD

• Getting Better
  • My lovely George
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2010, 04:16:04 AM »

I know just some of her songs, but I like Edith Piaf. :)
You have great taste in music!!! :P
I Me Mine.

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2010, 04:27:04 AM »

"the curious incident of the dog in the night time"

That's a great book.

The name's Emily :)

MrsHarrison

• A Beginning
  • Have I said something amiss?
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2010, 10:35:25 AM »

^I like the sarcasm and dark wit, sounds like me!  ;)

Along with dark wit and sarcasm, I forgot to mention that I get nervous extremely easily. As I said, it's like having a bajillion different feelings inside and then BLAM! like the lottery, you get what you get.  ha2ha

I look from the wings of the play you are staging. As I'm sitting here, doing nothing but aging. While my guitar gently weeps.

LSD

• Getting Better
  • My lovely George
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2010, 03:56:54 PM »

It's like having a bajillion different feelings inside and then BLAM! like the lottery, you get what you get.  ha2ha

ha2ha I can totally relate!
I Me Mine.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 1.29 seconds with 91 queries.