Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Religious Rock Songs  (Read 12369 times)

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
Re: Religious Rock Songs
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2015, 01:11:20 AM »

I like both of those songs Hombre, but unlike Dave I prefer the 1st one a bit more with its faster beat and tempo.

Mr.M I unfortunately cant hear the one you posted very well here at work with these awful soundcards so i'll have to take a later listen on my home PC.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2015, 03:30:49 AM »

Hombre I really like those Rescate songs. 2nd one is my favorite of the two!

I like both of those songs Hombre, but unlike Dave I prefer the 1st one a bit more with its faster beat and tempo.

Yes, Rescate is quite diverse, and those are among my favorite songs of the group. I'm mentioning this Christian rock band because last wednesday we went to see them in a free concert they did in a cultural center in Buenos Aires. It was a fantastic event because a symphonic orchestra played with them. Here's a video of that concert, the first song they played:

! No longer available
"Love is old, love is new; love is all, love is you."

Bingo Bongo

• Getting Better
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2015, 05:42:18 AM »

My good friend Les Emmerson of "Five Man Electrical Band" with their big hit “Signs”.  They actually got a thank you letter from high up the church ladder thanking them for including the church in their lyrics.  icon_good

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeT5otk2R1g" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeT5otk2R1g</a>
Beatles music gives me Eargasms
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 45 queries.