Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: To: everyone who cant stand WayneL.  (Read 4113 times)

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
Re: To: everyone who cant stand WayneL.
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2005, 07:21:06 PM »

Wayne, sorry mate, but you arent the biggest Beatle fan ever.
I think when you over come this ideal that every word you type is biblical, then I can have a mature and reasonable discussion on The Beatles with you.
Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

TurnMeOnDeadman

• A Thousand Pages
  • Creme Tangerine
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2005, 08:08:17 PM »

I forgot to say this- Ive never said I was on anybodys side, or Im freinds with Wayne or anything, cause Im not, it was just that it bothered me when the people who WayneL. bothered complained about it.

and I agree with what Sandra said

mih ssim mih ssim ,won daed si luap

"LSD is a drug made famous by John Lennon and Paul Mccartney"
 &nb

Lenny Pane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2005, 08:43:27 PM »

Quote from: Ydoll_Gwyn

Very gently, I say that you are clearly unaware of two things: First, how the row between him and me actually started. Second, that this is not the only internet forum where Charlie has a big history of verbal abuse and gutter language.

Believe me, this forum is better off without him.

However, there are still quite a few here who love to bully, and hunt in gangs. Wayne is the current selected poster to pick on. Why? Cos he's different. He has a unique posting style, and can be abrasive. BUT -- he knows his stuff. When I come on the board, I'm pleased when I see Wayne has posted. That's more than I can say for many here.

Very Gently.. :o lol, Dont be a patronizing IDIOT Ydoll ...if you dont like some of the posts made by other members ..then LEAVE ! like you said .. there are plenty of other forums you can go and post on ... and you also state that charlie has a bad reputation on other forums .. well please name them ..Because as far as thats concerned, your talking out of your arse.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2005, 09:02:38 PM »

Very gently, I say that you are clearly unaware of two things: First, how the row between him and me actually started. Second, that this is not the only internet forum where Charlie has a big history of verbal abuse and gutter language.

Believe me, this forum is better off without him.

However, there are still quite a few here who love to bully, and hunt in gangs. Wayne is the current selected poster to pick on. Why? Cos he's different. He has a unique posting style, and can be abrasive. BUT -- he knows his stuff. When I come on the board, I'm pleased when I see Wayne has posted. That's more than I can say for many here.

Charlie didnt have a history of abrasive behavior and foul language until you showed up.  

As for wayne, i dont give a sh*t about him, i ignore him because hes impossible to talk to.  The only thing that annoys me about him is how he acts like hes the only real fan in the world.  We're all fans here.

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

Beatle Ed

• Getting Better
  • //0-0\\//- -\\
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2005, 11:12:11 PM »

Can someone Delete this post? I mean the Mods should be able to see a post like this a mile away and just delete it before a debate happens. God sometimes I wish I was a mod.

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2005, 11:16:33 PM »

Quote from: Herecomesyoursun

Charlie didnt have a history of abrasive behavior and foul language until you showed up.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2005, 12:00:55 AM »

Quote from:  Beatle_Ed
Can someone Delete this post? I mean the Mods should be able to see a post like this a mile away and just delete it before a debate happens.

I wouldn't want to delete any posts unless the comments were particularly offensive. If people want to argue - and obviously I'd rather they didn't - but if they do, in the interest of free speach, I think it's best to let them get on with it. We all have the option, not to mention free-will, to not get drawn into an argument.

To be honest with you, I really am not enjoying the way this forum has been going recently, but I think tolerance rather than censorhip is the best way forward. Basically it's up to all of us to make the forum a better place.

BUT that is only MY opinion - if you feel really strongly about this you can always mail Dmitry.

No hard feelings whatsoever ;D

(flower) for Beatle Ed :-)

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2005, 12:46:49 AM »

^absolutely

Beatle Ed

• Getting Better
  • //0-0\\//- -\\
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2005, 01:13:47 AM »

I get that you both disagree thats ok. I just though it wold be more productive, and possible promote an actual peace effort on the part of our Mods, that they intercept pointless finger pointing member bashing posts before they even get going. But its alright I guess if people are mature enough to ignore them, its a good thing.

TurnMeOnDeadman

• A Thousand Pages
  • Creme Tangerine
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2005, 04:34:53 AM »

I agree with BeatleEd, I deleted what i first said, but knew the post wouldnt be deleted

mih ssim mih ssim ,won daed si luap

"LSD is a drug made famous by John Lennon and Paul Mccartney"
 &nb

Lennon

• A Beginning
  • John Lennon: Best Songwriter in Rock History
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2005, 05:37:51 AM »

Quote from: strawb3rryfi3ldsfor3ver
This forum needs to chill out. Loads of arguments; I don't get it. Then again, I'm used to smaller forums with closer members, so I shouldn't be saying...much.

Remember that opinions are like bumholes --

John Lennon the Legend

Ydoll Gwyn

• Getting Better
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2005, 06:24:20 AM »

Quote from: Mr_Kite

Very Gently.. :o lol, Dont be a patronizing IDIOT Ydoll ...if you dont like some of the posts made by other members ..then LEAVE ! like you said .. there are plenty of other forums you can go and post on ... and you also state that charlie has a bad reputation on other forums .. well please name them ..Because as far as thats concerned, your talking out of your arse.

Yeah. Well put Lenny. You really showed me with that personal abuse.

Those other forums I've mentioned on several occasions - perhaps you didn't follow our (mine & mr c's) discussion too closely.

But for the record, check out rmb - that's the newsgroup rec.music.beatles. He was famous there for getting furious if people disagreed with him, and for abusive language. Just like here.

Ydoll Gwyn

• Getting Better
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2005, 06:27:00 AM »

Quote from: Herecomesyoursun

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2005, 06:56:22 AM »

::)
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Beatle Ed

• Getting Better
  • //0-0\\//- -\\
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2005, 07:39:40 AM »

Very gently, I say that you are clearly unaware of two things

I like how you assume I am unaware of How charlie was. I was THE reason he left the first time. Because he was beating up on Wayne, and others and I was getting kind of tired of it. But the fact of the matter is, he rarely ever just came out an got mean with people, just for the sake of getting mean. Charlie was usually provoked into fights. Usually by Wayne, and the whole "Wayne Has Posse" Started, and everyone started ganging up on Charlie again.

Wayne doesn't bother me, Now some of his recent posts have, he's gotten down right stupid, But as a whole Wayne HASN'T been bothersome to me.

Lenny Pane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2005, 08:11:35 AM »

im not abusing you Ydoll .. i just dont think your attitude is what you make it out to be.. and YES i will check that Beatle newsgroup to see it it verify's what your saying about charlie.. and also i just dont like the way you patronize other people here .as if your something better than the rest ..and im not the only one who had commented on that ... is it because alot of the members here are much younger than you ? well let me tell you something.. ive gathered up handfuls of Beatle info from some of the younger people here on DM's.. and therefore i have total respect for them no matter what age they may be ... ive been a huge fan of the Beatles for about 25 years.. and i was gobbed smacked to learn that alot of the younger people on here know more about them than myself ... we all come here to DM's for the same reason.. THE BEATLES.. so FFS lets all get along and share the LOVE !

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2005, 11:48:20 AM »

I BURIED PAUL.............

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2005, 12:43:26 AM »

Yes he did, most certainly. I think the problem here is, that you agreed with him, and liked to gang up on others with him ...

Nah, what's the use. All been said before. You just don't get it.

How would you know eh?  

I didnt like to gang up on people with him.  When he got aggressive and self-important, i thought he was downright annoying.  So dont try and group everyone together and act like youre the only individual in the world.    

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2005, 01:15:14 AM »

I FIRED PETE!!!

Ivo

• A Beginning
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2005, 03:22:30 AM »

Wayne must be some sort of forum terrorist.
I'm off like a herd of turtles.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.217 seconds with 87 queries.