Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Why I knew President Bush would win re-election.  (Read 7598 times)

Joost

• That Means a Lot
Re: Why I knew President Bush would win re-election.
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2004, 02:44:59 PM »

[quote by=Wayne_L. link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1099484997,s=39 date=1101072687]The reason why George W. Bush won re-election easily against John Kerry wasn't because of the Bin Laden tape it was because Kerry had no plan for the war in Iraq or the war on terrorism.[/quote]

A president without a plan is still better than a president that is determined to continue doing the wrong thing.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

strutter84

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2004, 06:58:47 PM »

No Wayne, that's not why George Bush won re election against John Kerry, and it wasn't easy either.  The reason that Bush won was because the number 1 issue people voted on was moral values, which they saw Bush as being stronger on.  Though I fail to see how you can be against killing an unborn baby, and using the stem cells to save the lives of possibly billions of people, and be in favor of killing young children while they go about their daily business and are no threat to anyone, or sending a 19 year old boy with tons of hopes and dreams for the future to his death for the financial gain of one powerful family and their investors.

One other stupid reason that George Bush won was because of exit polling.  Early in Ohio the exit polls showed Kerry was going to win by a landslide, so the Kerry supporters just stayed home and didn't go out and vote.  Also the young people didn't get out and vote, and nationwide they favored Kerry by a very large margin. 

Bush shouldn't have had a chance in this election.  And he's still not my damn President.  If he wants to be my President he has to go back to the last election and win it first.  Al Gore is still my President.

Wayne L.

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2005, 10:40:42 PM »

[quote by=Herecomesyoursun link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1099484997,s=15 date=1100036977]I'm proud to be an American.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2005, 10:44:30 PM »

^I don't fully agree with that.
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Wayne L.

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2005, 10:48:54 PM »

[quote by=An_Apple_Beatle link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1099484997,s=43 date=1105829070]^I don't fully agree with that.[/quote]

Who cares. 

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
    • The studio
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2005, 11:02:17 PM »

Who cares?????

I care that your greedy oil soaked hand me down on a plate president will screw up this planet....Sign the kyoto treaty man!!!!!

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
    • The studio
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2005, 11:13:20 PM »

Why can't bush use his super power status to sort out problems like world debt and poverty?......Then you watch the respect and love that would kill all terrorism....A lot cheaper too.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2005, 11:22:23 PM »

just cos he's president doesnt mean he can solve worl poverty.  the government itself has a multitrillion dollar debt accumulating annually, he couldnt do what you sugest.

i still hate him though

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
    • The studio
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2005, 11:24:29 PM »

I hear what your saying but our country (UK) seems to be making a great stride towards this...We are hardly rich in comparison.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
    • The studio
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2005, 11:31:24 PM »

Also, I could never suggest Bush could clear all world debt and poverty even though my post did sound like that....thats up to the G8 group of countries to get together and do. They could make a great impact...thus giving those idiot terrorist activists less opportunity to divide the world.

Rowdy

• Getting Better
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2005, 09:24:33 PM »

Actually, I believe we've cleared all debts from every nation that had one with us.....but if we had a real liberal President, he could downsize the military to nothing (as it should be) and then we would have trillions to better our schools, roads, healtcare AND other nations. That's promoting democracy, fighting "terrorism" won't do it.

"Only people know just how to talk to people. Only people know just how to change the world."

Wayne L.

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2005, 10:23:11 PM »

[quote by=An_Apple_Beatle link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1099484997,s=45 date=1105830137] Who cares?????

I care that your greedy oil soaked hand me down on a plate president will screw up this planet....Sign the kyoto treaty man!!!!![/quote]

I'm not bought by President Bush or a card carrying member of any political party because I can think for myself.  Blaming everything on Bush shows out of touch with reality the far left liberal whiners are these days with their rhetoric. The Kyoto Treaty is a joke which the USA should never sign just as much as the U. N. is while Kofi Annan is a crook. 

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
    • The studio
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2005, 04:46:07 PM »

I'm of no political camp. I observe facts. Facts are it would be too much a profit loss to impose those restrictions on Bush involved companies. Kyoto treaty a joke?.....What? For reducing world pollution??? I think it's a good idea don't you?

You never explained exactly how Kofi Annan is a crook the last time. All you do is spout your pigeon-hole views on anyone critisicising Bush's questionable business connections.

Wayne L.

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2005, 05:37:11 PM »

[quote by=An_Apple_Beatle link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1099484997,s=52 date=1105980367]I'm of no political camp. I observe facts. Facts are it would be too much a profit loss to impose those restrictions on Bush involved companies. Kyoto treaty a joke?.....What? For reducing world pollution??? I think it's a good idea don't you?

You never explained exactly how Kofi Annan is a crook the last time. All you do is spout your pigeon-hole views on anyone critisicising Bush's questionable business connections.[/quote]

Kofi Annan took the money for the oil for food program for himself that was supposed to go the the people of Iraq if you have never heard about it.  The Kyoto Treaty doesn't reduce world pollution or anything of the sort but enviromentalist wackos believe anything.  BTW, Bill Clinton didn't sign it either & he was a Democrat last time I checked. 

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
    • The studio
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2005, 12:03:47 PM »

Quote from: Wayne_L.

BTW, Bill Clinton didn't sign it either & he was a Democrat last time I checked.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
    • The studio
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2005, 02:27:27 PM »

Kofi Annan took the money for the oil for food program for himself that was supposed to go the the people of Iraq if you have never heard about it.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
    • The studio
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2005, 02:37:45 PM »

Heres another treat for y'all on The Kyoto treaty...I must say Wayne, it's not as straight forward as I first thought and I can see more about why America has resisted signing so far. Still, I think Bush can afford to buy poorer countries pollution qouta's I believe, so you'll be alright. lol ;P

ooops forgot the link her u go. http://politics.guardian.co.uk/green/story/0,9061,1404837,00.html

Wayne L.

« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2005, 11:33:49 AM »

I predicted George W. Bush WOULD win re-election easily because of 9/11 & the war on terror while John Kerry didn't have a chance to begin with because he didn't have a message except that he wasn't President Bush & a Vietnam veteran.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2005, 12:11:41 PM »

So what has George W. Bush done to fight the terrorists? N O T H I N G. He added more fuel to the fire, that's all he's done.

« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2005, 06:31:05 PM »

I predicted George W. Bush WOULD win re-election easily because of 9/11 & the war on terror while John Kerry didn't have a chance to begin with because he didn't have a message except that he wasn't President Bush & a Vietnam veteran.

Who CARES?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.364 seconds with 78 queries.