Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Dr. Ebbetts CDs  (Read 2564 times)

Dr. Ebbetts CDs
« on: May 27, 2005, 10:45:27 PM »

I found a Seller on Ebay (and, no, I'm not shilling for him) who has an incredible selection of Dr. Ebbett's copies on CD and they aren't too expensive.  They are absolutely pristine CD copies of original albums. I have 'Sgt Pepper/White Album' Mono copies, and they are unbelievable. I just bought the German Hor Zu True Stereo version of 'Magical Mystery Tour' and can't wait to hear it. So for you purists and Beatlephiles, check him out on Ebay. His moniker is: abbey_road_music.

MrMustard11

• A Beginning
Re: Dr. Ebbetts CDs
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 06:28:03 AM »

Just to clear things up a little: his CD's are not copies of the actual CDs you can buy in the stores... They are CDs made of the actual vinyl records.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 02:38:20 AM »

Quote from: MrMustard11
Just to clear things up a little: his CD's are not copies of the actual CDs you can buy in the stores... They are CDs made of the actual vinyl records.

Exactly. That's why I said in my post that they are pristine copies of the original albums. Sorry that needed clearing up.  They are from virgin vinyl and are excellent. I got the German pressing of Magical Mystery Tour today and it is excellent.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2005, 12:57:18 PM »

I've read the reviews and I must admit I am very intrigued! That eBay seller doesn't seem to have any other copies for sale at the moment but I'll keep checking back.

His items are here:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZabbeyQ5froadQ5fmusic

Page created in 0.274 seconds with 39 queries.