Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: MDC facing Parole next month  (Read 6894 times)

ringorama

• A Beginning
  • Control yourself, you'll spurt
Re: MDC facing Parole next month
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2004, 05:21:03 AM »

I signed the patition, but I'm also going to write a letter to the Attica's Parole Board, it wont do anything, but at least I can go to sleep knowing I said something against his being released.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

SieLiebtDich

• A Thousand Pages
  • ("\(#^_^)/")
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2004, 05:49:23 AM »

[quote by=Beatle_Ed link=Blah.pl?b=lennon,m=1095820993,s=9 date=1095892801]

Hey everyone who's got a website! Put this pic on there! Spread it around![/quote]

good job ED i will spread it around! :-)

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2004, 05:11:49 AM »

In response to a quote in that article, you know what Mark we'll never know what John would of thought about it because you killed him you f***ing prick.

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

RICKENBACKER325

• "Life is what happens while you busy making other plans"
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Its always been about the music !
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2004, 05:03:06 PM »

You know, as much as I cant stand bush i do agree with his death sentance policy in Texas. Too bad John did'nt live in Dallas or Houston,mdc would have already gotten his lethal dose and we would not have this thread. I'm not trying to make light of this by saying that is was too bad John did'nt live in Texas. I'm saying i wish mdc would have gotten the death penalty for his crime.

ringorama

• A Beginning
  • Control yourself, you'll spurt
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2004, 06:58:37 PM »

Ugh! I can't believe he said that he thought John would want him out of jail! That's a bunch of bull sh*t! I've really got to get to writing that letter. That man should never be allowed to leave jail. I really don't believe he should die, but he should deffinately have to sit there for the rest of his life realizing what he did.

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2004, 07:53:02 PM »

Well, I don't know.  It's certainly not for that dickwad to say, but he may be right.  John was getting to a point where he was letting go of his past animosities...if it had been someone else shot he might have counselled the survivors to abandon the hate because it would harm them more than the perpetrator.

Still, MDC should have been taken down and then taken out.

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2004, 01:14:52 AM »

Well, I wonder how John would have reacted if someone had gunned down Yoko in cold blood. I know he was all peace and love towards the end, but he did have another side to him. I'm not so sure he'd be able to forgive if his soul mate was murdered like that. So why would he want MDC to be forgiven for this? Yoko was just as peace oriented and she certainly hasn't forgiven him. But you never know.

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2004, 05:07:18 AM »

[quote by=Maccalvr link=Blah.pl?b=lennon,m=1095820993,s=27 date=1096420492]Well, I wonder how John would have reacted if someone had gunned down Yoko in cold blood. I know he was all peace and love towards the end, but he did have another side to him. I'm not so sure he'd be able to forgive if his soul mate was murdered like that. So why would he want MDC to be forgiven for this? Yoko was just as peace oriented and she certainly hasn't forgiven him. But you never know.[/quote]

I generally dislike speculating about anything he might do after death, but had it been reversed I feel John would have been far more deflated and anguished than angry.  Over time he might become more bitter and cynical but it might have been the biggest event in his life, one that would simply stun  him into a rather apathetic state.
Would he forgive MDC?  No clue.  Could go either way.  I couldn't, most people I know couldn't yet there are those who would, could and do. 
The human spirit is not easily defined, change is inevitable.

Soft_Guitar60

• Getting Better
  • surrender to the void
    • Beatlemania
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2004, 02:12:51 PM »

It's just a stupid question but do you think that MDC will kill Paul or Ringo if he ever gets out?
I hope he stays in prison, he deserves it.

bilyum

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2004, 09:31:29 AM »

[quote by=Maccalvr link=Blah.pl?b=lennon,m=1095820993,s=1 date=1095822256]Voices. Yeah right. Maybe it was the dog that was talking to Berkowitz.
Why should anyone that committed cold blooded murder ever be released? The person they killed sure doesn't get that chance. Sorry liberals but I just don't get it. [/quote]

There is a greatly distorted  preconceived notion about what Liberals are. Or what that 'term' means.

In fact, Democrats/Republicans alike have subverted and perverted their agenda these many years.

On the other hand, perhaps I do not understand/comprehend your own interpretation of what a 'Liberal' is.

At any rate, it doesn't make any difference if one is a bleeding heart liberal (again, cliche and pigeonholed) or if one is a staunch republicrat.....sorry...Republican

NOBODY wants to see that turd released from his rubber room.

The mere fact that he is deluded suffiently to believe he would survive the first 30 minutes of his parole is grounds enough on its own merit to prove the man is not sane.

If MDC aka turd, had the brains God gave a Billygoat? He would be begging to be kept and fed and cared for in his little padded home.

Parole would be a death sentence for MD turdboy. He's obviously too f---ing stupid to realize that.

His little padded thorazine gift shop and memorabilia collection is the best place for him.

I apologize for my obvious rage, but I'd like to see his sorry butt drop kicked back into the real world.

I think he would find it unpleasant. But not for very long. 

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.402 seconds with 65 queries.