Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 3 reasons why George W. Bush will win re-election.  (Read 4431 times)

Wayne L.

3 reasons why George W. Bush will win re-election.
« on: June 30, 2004, 07:24:37 PM »

1.  National Security....after the 9/11 terrorists attacks the American people still feel vulnerable especialy during the war on terror.

2.  Tax Cuts....I don't think the majority of the American people want higher taxes at this time which is why John Kerry will lose. 

3.  John Kerry....it's not the time for a Democrat president to be in the White House especially another JFK despite the polls at this moment even though 08 seems more promising.

Rowdy

• Getting Better
Re: 3 reasons why George W. Bush will win re-election.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 07:25:23 PM »

I think there's no proof that can sway me either way....we won't know the winner until election night, my friend.

"Only people know just how to talk to people. Only people know just how to change the world."

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 07:44:20 PM »

Because:

1.) Wayne wants him to.

2.) Wayne REALLY wants him to win.

3.) Because Wayne will wet and dribble himself in anguish and horror when he does not.  He will also hold his breath until he turns blue or there is a recount.  Because Wayne has such a powerful and indepth take on the state of the country and the world and the music scene.  Because he is such a friendly guy who doesn't mind some disagreement with his Klan views.  He is never beligerent or rude, and Wayne is beloved by all.  Birds sing when he walks outside.

This is why Bush will win...because lovely Wayne wants him to.

:P

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 11:16:35 PM »

Bush didn't win the first time. What makes you think he'll win this time? I'm thinking he'll be a one termer. Like his dear old dad.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2004, 02:46:10 AM »

kerry '04

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

LonelyPeople

• A Beginning
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2004, 04:52:43 AM »

3 reasons why bush will lose

1) he lied to the american public about his reasons for going to war in iraq
2)he INVADED ANOTHER NATION
3)he destroyed our economy.

strutter84

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2004, 07:12:07 AM »

Lol!  Wayne, you must be joking.  Not time for a democratic president?  The economy is ruined, we're in the middle of a war that shouldn't have been our responsibility.  Thousands of jobs are being transferred to other countries because that makes them a few dollars cheaper.  Every country in the world just about hates us.  You're telling us it's not time for a democratic president?  It's never NOT time for a democratic president.  There's no way Bush will get re-elected.  Well, he can't technically because he didn't get elected the first time.  There's no way Bush will win this election.  He's an evil, evil man.  Filled with lies and greed his administration is.  The American people are starting to see it for what it really is.

NGM

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2004, 01:32:20 AM »

But remember, George Bush says our children is learning!

If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything!

number14

• A Thousand Pages
  • I like the beatles a lot
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2004, 01:44:19 AM »

[quote by=LonelyPeople link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1088623477,s=5 date=1088657563]3 reasons why bush will lose

1) he lied to the american public about his reasons for going to war in iraq
2)he INVADED ANOTHER NATION
3)he destroyed our economy.[/quote]

I would say the Terrorists made our economy bad.
But i want kerry to win, Bush hasnt done much good.

Paul McCartney :)

broady

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2004, 02:47:14 AM »

[quote by=NGM link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1088623477,s=7 date=1089336740]But remember, George Bush says our children is learning!

If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything!
[/quote]

hahahah, I LOVE that quote! What a dumbass!

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2004, 09:17:26 AM »

[quote by=Wayne_L. link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1088623477,s=0 date=1088623477]1.

Rowdy

• Getting Better
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2004, 05:55:23 PM »

Wayne was just as off as Fox News.........Kerry will most definitely be our next president.......he's gained back close states like New Mexico and Michigan, and now has heavy leads there.........he just needs to reclaim Wisconsin and get another decent sized state, and GWB is out of office.

"Only people know just how to talk to people. Only people know just how to change the world."

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2004, 06:37:10 PM »

My favourite Bush quote --- "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." How profound.

Rowdy

• Getting Better
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2004, 06:52:15 PM »

"They said this issue wouldn't resignate with the People. They've been proved wrong, it does resignate."

strutter84

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2004, 07:28:21 PM »

I remember in John Kerry's interview with Rolling Stone several months ago, he said that George Bush "f***ed up" the war and the economy.  And Bush, Cheney, and all the administration, as well as retards like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Riley, made a giant deal about it.  Then last week when Cheney told that senator to f*** off, the press kept asking Bush what he was doing about it and he basically said "nothing, it's not an issue."  What a back-pedaling jackass.  You know, they drug Musolinni out in the street and publicly exocuted, and befouled his body.  I'm amazed we haven't done the same thing in the last 4 years.

Rowdy

• Getting Better
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2004, 07:30:05 PM »

Yep, if a Conservative does anything like that, the right wing media just totally ignores it, or rubs it off. If it's a liberal, they'll claim that he "lacks traditional American values".....it's so screwed up.

strutter84

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2004, 07:35:08 PM »

Yeah, I remember when George Bush Senior made that big speech about the lacking American values, and he said "The american family needs to be more like the Waltons, and less like the Simpsons!"

Yes, the Waltons were such an exciting group of people.  And one of the kids was named "John Boh" for God's sake.  That's not even a name. I would much prefer to be a Simpson.  Their lives are exciting, funny, entertaining, and still full of so called "American values" anyway.  And I love the short cartoon where the Simpsons are watching the speech and Bart says "Hey, we're like the Waltons!  We're still waiting for the depression to end too!"  Brilliant!

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2004, 07:36:00 PM »

"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction."

strutter84

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2004, 07:45:25 PM »

lol, Oh....good Lord.  Why in the name of general decency would anyone vote for such a moron?

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2004, 07:48:52 PM »

[quote by=Rowdy link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1088623477,s=15 date=1089487805]Yep, if a Conservative does anything like that, the right wing media just totally ignores it, or rubs it off. If it's a liberal, they'll claim that he "lacks traditional American values".....it's so screwed up.[/quote]

While I agree, it happens on both sides.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.635 seconds with 80 queries.