Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 77643 times)

MrsHarrison

• A Beginning
  • Have I said something amiss?
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #360 on: November 10, 2009, 03:57:03 AM »

That has potential to be written into a book, almost. :P
Haha, it would probably be one seriously trippy book. I wouldn't even have a clue where to start making it into an actual story. Maybe if I have another equally weird dream, I can smush 'em together and try to make something from it. XD

I look from the wings of the play you are staging. As I'm sitting here, doing nothing but aging. While my guitar gently weeps.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #361 on: November 10, 2009, 04:39:34 AM »

Thats very sad.  :'( I hate cancer, we need to find a cure now! To many people I know have had it. I just found out today that my aunts cancer just came back. I'm very worried that it runs in the family  :'(
i'm sorry :'(
i had a relative who worked in politics who died of lymphoma cancer, so there might've been a connection :'(

George does not approve.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #362 on: November 13, 2009, 12:44:09 PM »

I can tell my dream?

The Swine

• Getting Better
« Reply #363 on: November 13, 2009, 02:25:24 PM »

THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS

Wonderland

• Getting Better
  • I'm as crazy as you want me to be
« Reply #364 on: November 13, 2009, 07:32:02 PM »

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #365 on: November 13, 2009, 08:38:36 PM »

In my dream Ringo had cancer. And lying on the couch in the living room of the house of the Beatles. I was out with some people. Some doctors (because they wore white coats) and some few of the medical professionals. Everyone waited to enter. That the Beatles said they were not willing to take Ringo to the hospital because they don't rely on what they would do to him. (They must have worried him very much!) Then spread a message Schering Beatles patient who wants to treat him personally would have to come to their house.
Probably, I had no idea in medicine but when I saw commotion around their home I ran straight to see what happens.
John came out. "Who here is a doctor lungs?" He asked. A number of people raised their hands. He put them. I realized that my only way to get home. Because if Ringo will not survive the disease. I can't see him again! (It was my desire)
A few minutes later John came back out, down more than I was before! "Who here is a kidney doctor?" He asked! A number of people raised their hands. I picked up. He looked at me oddly. I knew it would not look good - a girl of 13 years old? Kidney doctor? He put the people raised their hands. I could not miss the opportunity! Ringo needs me! Or rather: I need him?
I pushed through the crowd and came to the door. "No, no. girl. Do not go." John told me. "My dad a doctor!" Invented on the spot. I did not know if it will help me, I was already with one foot in the house! John did not look Convinced. But one woman, who apparently saw me, pushed me and said to John: "You know she can help! So what are you wasting your time!" John really didn't want to waste time. He put me. But it was not a fan party in there. Doctors ran all kinds of home. Was feeling gloomy and dark. I went over to Ringo. He is with wild hair and his face was weary. He was covered with blanket and infusion was connected to his hand.
There's more (a bit long so I will continue later)

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #366 on: November 13, 2009, 09:41:24 PM »

I sat down on my knees.
He closed his eyes. He did not look good, he does not look like the pictures a smiling and happy. I did not like to see it that way. The machine shows the patient's heartbeat sounded uniformly.
 "Girl." Someone said behind me. I turned around quickly because it's a bit startled me. It was Paul. He did not look happy. "Come." He said, and pulled me to my arm. What have I done that already made him angry at me? I thought. He led me into a corner and whispered angrily: "Who brought you?" "John," I replied. "Why?" He asked. Probably, I had no answer to that ...
"You know that here not divide signatures. I looked in his eyes. I said nothing because I had nothing to say. "I ask you to go" he said. I did not want to go! But then the miracle happened that George suddenly appeared and called Paul. Paul left me. I ran after them towards Ringo. The machine showed the heart of Ringo changed beep. It was not a good sign! John yelled at the doctors: "Somebody do something already! Stop stand like scarecrows!" The doctors came running.
Paul was not around, so I went back to sit next to Ringo.
"Ringo, please!" I pleaded. "Ringo!" I said again. The machine made a long, sharp beep ... Everyone stopped. Someone pulled my shirt back. It was Paul. I was angry. I turned to Paul shouted to him: "You ... you do not tell me what to do!" Then I pushed him! He fell on the door, it opened, and he fell on the people who were outside. Anyone who was in the running for the door. I stayed and Ringo. I knew that I had a lot of these options run to Ringo. I crouched beside him. I took the cold hand.
Paul walked me angry as never was. "You ..." He hissed in anger! I imagined what will this punishment that I pushed him. Did not want him to give me a contradiction! (That's what my sister once did me) but then machine back to Twitter. One doctor went to Ringo touched his face. "His face was not the cold!" Even his hand was already hot. John felt the palm of my hand. "How did you do that?" He asked.
I did what? What? Why are you excited? After that I woke up and my hands were warm ...

Wonderland

• Getting Better
« Reply #367 on: November 13, 2009, 09:49:49 PM »

Poor Ringo.

You must be one of those people who remembers every tiny little detail in their dreams. :)

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #368 on: November 13, 2009, 11:27:43 PM »

^^
amazing dream!
i wish i knew every detail of my dreams
this past week, i've had disturbing dreams :(

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #369 on: November 13, 2009, 11:34:41 PM »

^^ I'm sorry to hear that Roxanne :( Here's the lead singer of The Police singing your name  ha2ha

The Police - Roxane (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

Anyways, I had a dream where me and Paul got married, so he carried me into a limo (where we had a lovely time XD) and we went to the airport and went to London for our honeymoon  ;D (I was still in my wedding dress on the plane btw, kinda weird  ???)

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #370 on: November 13, 2009, 11:37:26 PM »

^^you're dreams are always amazing Emmi!! You always get the young Beatles too!

A lot of mine have been with the older ones, especially Paul & George. Very weird.  ???

I've had like two were they were young!

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #371 on: November 14, 2009, 12:31:28 AM »

^^ I'm sorry to hear that Roxanne :( Here's the lead singer of The Police singing your name  ha2ha

ha2ha ha2ha ha2ha
that cheered me up! it's really hard not to smile when your name is sung ;D
your dream sounds really exciting! :D

George does not approve.

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #372 on: November 14, 2009, 04:25:10 AM »

^^you're dreams are always amazing Emmi!! You always get the young Beatles too!

A lot of mine have been with the older ones, especially Paul & George. Very weird.  ???

I've had like two were they were young!

In my dreams they always seem to look like they did around the time of Help! Even the one with Paul and Linda LOL

Eliza

• Getting Better
  • You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style
« Reply #373 on: November 14, 2009, 05:00:26 AM »

I had a really starnge Beatle dream last night and it was more like nightmare I didnt like it.I was walking down a street and i heard laughter so i looked behind me and nothing was there. So I continued to walk along, then someone bit me and I screamed cuz of the pain. I pushed the person who's biting me off my sholder (where they bit me) and their arm hits my nose and that makes me fall back. Now im on the ground and i look up to see who bit me and george stood there with blood dripping from his mouth! : ( ill post the rest later i have to go)
Ok now I can continue to tell my dream, nightmare :'(

So blood dripping from George's mouth I see this and I run as fast as I can, I run into Paul and he as this creepy look on his face. Paul looks at my sholder and touches it and licks his fingers, I begin to whimper and he says something in italian "Non ci sono titoli che contengano la parola/frase". After that he pushes me up againest a wall George, John, and Ringo come out nowhere and they're holding me down George lets go of me and has an italin conversation with Paul

George: Dove lo ha fatto per trovarlo
Paul: La via
George: L'indennità ma io deve avere un sapore in primo luogo
then I scearm: Nessun non potete mangiarli
George looks at me and says; Oh ora chi gli ha dato la scelta

And then I woke up screaming  ???

I'll post the english translation later
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #374 on: November 14, 2009, 02:28:07 PM »

In my dreams they always seem to look like they did around the time of Help! Even the one with Paul and Linda LOL

very lucky GHL!! I want another young dream of them! And soon!  :)

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #375 on: November 15, 2009, 01:09:40 PM »

Wait everybody! This morning I had a dream and I wanted to write it in the morning but I had to go to school. And is the dream --
I was in my class. Learning history. Then suddenly John's go inside and violates the peace was. He said: "Hello to all children! How are you? What are you studying? How's Mom?" Etc. ...
Since beginning of the year I dug my class on the Beatles and now all my school knows I'm very  Fan of them. Everyone looked at me, I blushed with shame. :-[ John pretty embarrassed me.
"Hello kids, I came here to do you a lecture on drugs" and then he pulled out his pocket of his suit bag with drugs. Then began the worst part!! 2ch He started smoking in my class l.s.d and joints. The boys in the class laughed. :D The girls screamed. :o I wanted to run away :-X. The teacher did nothing, just looked at me with a look of - "Why did you come here to this crazy?" >:( I did not know he would come to class! I think it was a day when childrens bring their parent  Lecture for his work. But John usual retorts ..
I got up from the dream I was afraid to go to school.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 01:14:45 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

Wonderland

• Getting Better
« Reply #376 on: November 15, 2009, 01:24:47 PM »

^^ ha2ha That's a funny dream.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #377 on: November 15, 2009, 04:42:49 PM »

I'm so happy! I had an amazing dream last night!! And it had just Ringo in it!  :D
It was a very sweet dream!  ;D

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #378 on: November 15, 2009, 05:48:21 PM »

What fun for you. I have only dreams with shocking things ... :-\

yavanna

• A Beginning
« Reply #379 on: November 16, 2009, 08:40:29 AM »

I had dream about Paul last night:
I went to a concert he was playing and there was a girl who walked to the stage and asked him to give her a kiss on the hand. And he did ! Seeng this some other girls went to ask for the same favour. And so did I. And I was sucessfull  ;) He looked very cute and was very sweet and patient. I didn't say anything, probably becourse I knew I would not be able to.
Well more and more peole come to the front and everything changed more to a party than a concert and Paul was walking among the audience. So I was meeting him a second time and this time I tried to talk to him. At the beginnign I was only babbeling but then I managed to tell him who much I loved the Beatles and his music.
Can you guess what happend next ? I can't !   I HATE MY ALARM CLOCK !!
If the sun has faded away
I'll try to make it shine
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Page created in 1.79 seconds with 93 queries.