Welcome at DM's! > An Introduction

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

(1/304) > >>

The End:
OK, I know this has been done MANY times before but we have some new members here so let's welcome them and get to know each other a bit better!!

How about if we keep it to this format to keep things simple (don't feel you HAVE to answer all questions though!):

So here goes:

1. FAVOURITE SEXUAL POSITION..... ha ha - just kidding!!!

The real questions start here:

1. REAL NAME:
2. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:
3. AGE:
3. SOMETHING INTERESTING (OR BORING!) ABOUT ME:

Also - don't forget you can post your pics here: http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/b-conversations/m-1112239789/

Let me know if you need any assistance :)

The End:
1. REAL NAME: AL (or Alan)
2. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: UK, London-ish
3. AGE: ahem 40 ahem!
3. SOMETHING INTERESTING (OR BORING!) ABOUT ME: Erm... I can make a really loud, convincing fart noise by blowing into my right palm!!!

Kate:
you should make this a sticky, Al, so every new member can find it easily

Country of residence: Germany
Something interesting/boring about me: I tried, but I cannot make a reallly loud, convincing fart noise by blowing into my right or left palm

Joost:
1. REAL NAME: Joost
2. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: The Netherlands
3. AGE: 28
4. SOMETHING INTERESTING (OR BORING!) ABOUT ME: I have a family tree that goes back to the middle of the 13th century and includes knights and counts and stuff like that (unfortionately we're a bastard branch). My anchestors had a castle on top of a mountain in the north of France. We visited it a few years ago.

:
hehe, you SHOULD make this a sticky indeed:
1. REAL NAME: greg
2. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:UK
3. AGE:15
3. SOMETHING INTERESTING (OR BORING!) ABOUT ME: i can play guitar and i get the train to school every morning. It takes 9 minutes. I'ts not interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version