Beatles forums > The Beatles

What was the last Beatles Item you bought?

<< < (281/376) > >>

Hello Goodbye:
^

Nice, Kelley.  You'll enjoy that book...and it's not overwhelming with extraneous information.

My sister got me that book as a birthday present when it was first published.  It was hardcover then and called The Beatles Recording Sessions...

I keep it close to my turntable and not on the bookshelf.

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: In My Life on July 08, 2014, 12:04:40 AM ---

I'm so glad this is back in print. Otherwise I wouldn't have it!

--- End quote ---

Whoa!  Now I see why.  I just checked alibris.com and saw what 1988 editions are selling for.  It looks like I have to move my copy to the vault!

Badgirl66:

GERMAN SPECIAL BOX OF A HARD DAY´S NIGHT

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on July 08, 2014, 05:05:46 AM ---Whoa!  Now I see why.  I just checked alibris.com and saw what 1988 editions are selling for.  It looks like I have to move my copy to the vault!

--- End quote ---

Guard it with your life! There's all kinds of weird things going on at alibris.com with this. I saw someone trying to sell the one I just bought for $99.00! But I am looking forward to delving into this and I'm glad to hear that it should be understandable. That's always good. :)

Hello Goodbye:
I'll leave it next to the turntable where it's been all these years, Kelley.  It's perfect for reading the studio session notes on whatever Beatles recording I'm listening to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version