Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beatles and Kinks song?  (Read 1993 times)

Sun_King

• One And One Is Two
Beatles and Kinks song?
« on: July 09, 2010, 06:33:55 PM »

I downloaded a song recently which had the curious title, The Beatles & The Kinks - rare & unreleased, I think - if anything relevant- that it's a Beatles outtake (I'm a fan and have listened to loads of their released & unreleased stuff), not the Kinks.

I attached the mp3 but am unable to post it here so unattached it, or is allowed? Sorry if not- I'd like to link it if allowed?

I don't think that they ever collaborrated, no records even mention it? But I'm unsure which, if either, band it is??

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
Re: Beatles and Kinks song?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 12:12:41 AM »

I'm interested in this. PM Bobber and see if he can put the mp3 up for you or at least he can listen to it and tell us what song it is.

Bobber

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 09:24:25 AM »

It sounds like a fake to me. Nevertheless: you can upload your mp3 file to whatever hosting site and post the link in here.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 11:49:25 AM »

It sounds like a fake to me.

Probably, yeah. Anyone can give any music file any title and put it online. My guess is that someone was a Beatles & Kinks fan and made a folder with rare and unreleased songs by those two bands, and that somehow the song ended up with the name of the folder.

Page created in 0.253 seconds with 43 queries.