Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Paul, Ringo & Me...  (Read 1832 times)

Fab4Fan

• Getting Better
Paul, Ringo & Me...
« on: October 10, 2014, 02:06:21 AM »

Just wanted to share that I'm on a Beatles Cloud 9 high because I'm going to see two Beatles in concert on back-to-back weekends this month in Jacksonville, Florida!

Ringo - 10/18
Paul - 10/25

Sorry about gushing but I can't wait to enjoy the shows!
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
Re: Paul, Ringo & Me...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 11:43:16 PM »

Sweet.  Congratulations.

nimrod

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 12:04:19 AM »

Just wanted to share that I'm on a Beatles Cloud 9 high because I'm going to see two Beatles in concert on back-to-back weekends this month in Jacksonville, Florida!

Ringo - 10/18
Paul - 10/25

Sorry about gushing but I can't wait to enjoy the shows!

hey Im jealous

enjoy mate  ;)

Fab4Fan

• Getting Better
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 01:00:09 AM »

Just wanted to provide an update - Ringo's show was as good as expected (it's my 3rd time seeing him and he has yet to disappoint).

A couple side notes:

1) I was hanging out near the artist entrance when Ringo pulled up in his SUV limo. He began walking briskly toward the entrance w/ some security people walking w/ him. Fans were yelling for him to sign items and pose for photos to which he verbally declined. I got off one photo (slow dang camera!) of the back of his head and it's a tad blurry (see below). However, the highlight came as he reached the top of the stairs with his back to the fans and I said in an elevated voice but not a yell, "Peace and Love, Ringo! I'm eager to enjoy the show tonight!" He immediately stopped in his tracks, spun around and flashed a peace sign back at me. He then turned and entered the building and I had a huge feeling of satisfaction within my soul.

2) About 15 minutes after Ringo arrived, the remaining All-Starr band members arrived all together in a sort of limo bus. I said hello to Warren Ham and he flashed a Peace sign my way. And then, to everyone's surprise, Greg Rolie and Todd Rundgren actually came over to the fans and we were able to shake hands and get some photos/signatures!

Overall, it was an AWESOME evening!

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 01:03:55 AM by Fab4Fan »

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 01:05:05 AM »

However, the highlight came as he reached the top of the stairs with his back to the fans and I said in an elevated voice but not a yell, "Peace and Love, Ringo! I'm eager to enjoy the show tonight!" He immediately stopped in his tracks, spun around and flashed a peace sign back at me. He then turned and entered the building and I had a huge feeling of satisfaction within my soul.

Yes!!    :)
I can stay till it's time to go

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 02:27:05 AM »

:)
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 02:34:01 AM »

Just wanted to provide an update - Ringo's show was as good as expected (it's my 3rd time seeing him and he has yet to disappoint).

A couple side notes:

1) I was hanging out near the artist entrance when Ringo pulled up in his SUV limo. He began walking briskly toward the entrance w/ some security people walking w/ him. Fans were yelling for him to sign items and pose for photos to which he verbally declined. I got off one photo (slow dang camera!) of the back of his head and it's a tad blurry (see below). However, the highlight came as he reached the top of the stairs with his back to the fans and I said in an elevated voice but not a yell, "Peace and Love, Ringo! I'm eager to enjoy the show tonight!" He immediately stopped in his tracks, spun around and flashed a peace sign back at me. He then turned and entered the building and I had a huge feeling of satisfaction within my soul.

VERY cool! I'm envious. Thanks for the update, and glad it was such a great night.  :)

Fab4Fan

• Getting Better
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 03:09:01 AM »

Thanks, everyone!  I've got a feeling ( ;)), though, that I won't get within a mile of Paul or his bandmates when I go see him this weekend.  However, I will keep you all posted.

Page created in 0.477 seconds with 56 queries.