Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Yoko Ono Lennon interview video clip and articles 3/19  (Read 1408 times)

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages
Yoko Ono Lennon interview video clip and articles 3/19
« on: March 20, 2011, 07:18:38 AM »

Eat This
March 19, 2011
Yoko Ono talks Japan relief, Lady Gaga, performs at SXSW : interview video clip

Yoko Ono, who will be performing in Austin tonight at the South By Southwest music festival, spoke to Rolling Stone about her plans to participate in a Japan relief benefit later this month. A supporter of gay rights, promoter of peace (give it a chance), and contributor  to AIDS outreach programs, the 78-year-old Yoko is a descendant of a Japanese Emperor. Certainly no stranger to tragedy, at age 12 she found shelter with her family in a special bunker of Tokyo’s Azabu region during the great firebombing of 1945. So it’s no surprise that she’s trying to help the people of Japan today.

http://eatthis.inmusic.ca/2011/03/yoko-ono-talks-japan-relief-lady-gaga-performs-at-sxsw.html

Louder Than War
March 9, 2011
Was Yoko Ono the most talented Beatle – Yoko interviewed

Of course it’s a facetious title but one that sets up an agreement. If I was a great artist I would just have a picture of a grapefruit with the words ‘pick me’ across the front but I’m not a great artist.
Yoko One is.Her concepts and ideas make you explode with excitement, opening your mind up to new places and her music was also brilliant. The song that her and Lennon were working on the night he was murdered was ‘Walking On Thin Ice’, perhaps the best post Beatles song.
I’m sat here watching Yoko One get interviewed onstage and she is great. Funny, modest and smart you can see why John Lennon fell for her.

http://louderthanwar.com/blogs/was-yoko-ono-the-most-talented-beatle-we-watch-yoko-get-interviewed
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon

Page created in 0.241 seconds with 36 queries.