Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Are there things you are sure that only you know about John? Share us:  (Read 5405 times)

Eliza

• Getting Better
  • You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style
Re: Are there things you are sure that only you know about John? Share us:
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 12:05:23 PM »

Oh whatever! I don't know much about him nor do any you and I found that out through a doc that my mom watched and I walked in on her and I saw the footage from the therapy. I was five I didn't know that he wanted to do that! gosh you people on this forum are mean!!!
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?

The Swine

• Getting Better
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 12:23:34 PM »

we dont know much either but at least we dont pretend. just check your facts. go sulk elsewhere.
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS

The Swine

• Getting Better
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 12:30:41 PM »

The girl just wanted everybody to share little not very well known facts, and maybe to call the thread: Did You Know That...

but what are the facts? do you know?
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 01:26:09 PM »

Oh whatever! I don't know much about him nor do any you and I found that out through a doc that my mom watched and I walked in on her and I saw the footage from the therapy. I was five I didn't know that he wanted to do that! gosh you people on this forum are mean!!!

Hello Eliza. Sorry, but it's the nature of the beast. Forums tend to attract people like me. It's all in good fun of course. Can't promise I won't do it again. And I can be so much worse, and if it helps my girlfriend would so be on your side. But you must admit saying "had to" completely changes the context. And besides, under what circumstances do you think anyone would have to unde....damn it, damn it, damn it, someone shoot me. (or just ignore me)
don't follow leaders

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 04:33:05 PM »

Well - apparently that the dictionary does not really my best. I'll try to find another one ..
Second, the facts are not really to awaken your eyes to the life of John. They're just to enrich the knowledge of every single one here.
One says anything. The other receives information that maybe he never knew! (I really did not know that the mother of John died in a hit and run.) That everyone profits.

Did you know?
When John was five years old, used to euthanize him when panda bear under one arm. Brown teddy bear under his arm the second, and he was singing to himself until he fell asleep.

p.s.
And thanks everyone for the support

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 04:47:08 PM »

Did you know?
When John was five years old, used to euthanize him when panda bear under one arm. Brown teddy bear under his arm the second, and he was singing to himself until he fell asleep.

p.s.
And thanks everyone for the support

Lucy, that's priceless. I take it euthanise=putting someone to sleep. At least that's what I hope you meant.
don't follow leaders

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 05:14:42 PM »

I did not understand what you say ...... ???

Eliza

• Getting Better
  • You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 05:21:11 PM »

we dont know much either but at least we dont pretend. just check your facts. go sulk elsewhere.

What did I do to you? :-[ I'm not pretending and I will not go sulk!!  >:(
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?

BlueMeanie

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 05:42:21 PM »

I'm locking this thread now, as it's out of hand and nobody seems to know what the hell it's about anyway. Another mod can unlock it if they like.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.641 seconds with 53 queries.