Solo forums > John Lennon

Yoko Ono

<< < (8/17) > >>

nimrod:

--- Quote from: Moogmodule on April 10, 2014, 07:22:25 PM ---Everyone knocks Yoko. Not without reason.  But maybe John was so messed up that perhaps simply they deserved each other.

--- End quote ---

Ive always thought that, imo she was a gold digger and she did go all out to snare John but hey, John had lost it by then with his drug intake which could've killed him earlier OR he could've ended up like Syd Barrett or Peter Green, maybe she extended his life...his love for her was incredibly deep and probably the only woman (besides his mother) that he ever loved.

tkitna:
One of our female worship singers (the best one we have *sigh*) is moving back to Michigan. I called her Yoko at practice because she's breaking up the band and I got the deer in the headlights look. She's in her 20's and i'm not sure she even knows who Yoko is. Sucks getting old.

nimrod:

--- Quote from: tkitna on April 10, 2014, 11:50:42 PM ---Sucks getting old.

--- End quote ---

but its better than the alternative Todd     :-[

KelMar:

--- Quote from: tkitna on April 10, 2014, 11:50:42 PM ---One of our female worship singers (the best one we have *sigh*) is moving back to Michigan. I called her Yoko at practice because she's breaking up the band and I got the deer in the headlights look. She's in her 20's and i'm not sure she even knows who Yoko is. Sucks getting old.

--- End quote ---

Well, it was funny anyway Todd!

Casbah:
Once again, it's George to the rescue, getting right down to the point and telling it like it is.

His most poignant comments come around the 7:30 mark. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQkMuHU9huM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version