Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 77617 times)

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 12:46:29 AM »

two nights ago, i dreamed that me and freakchic met Ringo. we were in a limo, i think, and being all chill. we had dinner with him, and he was saying how he would keep in touch. and, surprisingly, we were all cool, and not freaking out about it.
(which is really surprising.)
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 10:51:37 PM »

Quote from: 1300
two nights ago, i dreamed that me and freakchic met Ringo. we were in a limo, i think, and being all chill. we had dinner with him, and he was saying how he would keep in touch. and, surprisingly, we were all cool, and not freaking out about it.
(which is really surprising.)

I MET RINGO? COOL!!!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Pitch

• Getting Better
  • Yes, I'm gonna be a Starr...
    • My Artwork
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 02:41:01 PM »

Ah, you guys are so lucky! Very cool dreams, all of you. =3
I guess it's cuz I'm still sort of new to the Beatles...
I've only had one dream about the, but it was just about a song of theirs coming on the radio. I think it was "Here Comes the Sun". I wish I actually saw them in a dream. ^^
I'd even give away all of my crazy Josh Groban dreams just to have one amazing Beatles dream! XD

Geoff

• A Thousand Pages
  • One Thing I Can Tell You Is You Got To Be Free
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 03:13:54 PM »

Never had a Beatles dream: a Jane Asher one isn't a bad idea, though.   ;D

aspinall_lover

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 03:46:52 PM »

I've had Beatle dreams, but they always had Neil Aspinall in them and I worked with Neil at Apple.............or in the Beatles' "inner circle".............

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 01:00:40 AM »

Last night, I was Georgie's pretty, pretty princess with nice nails and lucious hair.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2008, 12:07:52 PM »

Oh I just remembered a funny Beatle dream I had last year... That night I sat up till late studying commercial law, and when I finally went to sleep I had a dream about trying to prove whether John and Paul owed each other a duty of care under the tort of negligence! ;D
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

dabbik

• A Beginning
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2008, 05:05:36 PM »

DO WANT BEATLE DREAM :(

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2008, 01:17:48 AM »

Found this forum and thread thru google.  What a strange coincidence that this conversation came up, as I've been thinking a lot about the influence the Beatles had on my childhood, including dreams.  Here are a couple I'd like to share:

1)  On the night of December 8 1980 (I was 11 years old) I had a dream that the Beatles (early Beatles) were getting into a Volkswagen Beetle and waving goodbye.  The next morning, my stepfather came into my room and announced that John was dead.

2)  A couple years after that, I dreamt that I was ascending towards Heaven.  I was climbing Chinese-style mountains and walking thru Japanese-style gardens and up ladders past women in kimonos (a Yoko connection???).  Then I came to a great bridge that crossed the sky.  Above the bridge in a rainbow-like formation were the four faces of the Beatles, all psychedelicized.  They were singing the way to Heaven.

I also had plenty of Yellow Submarine influenced dreams as a kid.  Not so many as an adult though.  But once in a while I dream that I'm listening to a Beatles song and it's so beautiful it makes me cry (in my dream only--my eyes are still dry when I wake up).  The last one was "You Never Give Me Your Money."  And in the dream I was in a car and crossing a beautiful bridge over a harbor (Sydney Harbor Bridge?)

Pretty whacky, eh?  These Beatledreams.

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2008, 01:24:59 AM »

Cool dreams, and welcome thelongwindingroads!
<br />

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2008, 03:28:18 AM »

Found this forum and thread thru google.  What a strange coincidence that this conversation came up, as I've been thinking a lot about the influence the Beatles had on my childhood, including dreams.  Here are a couple I'd like to share:

1)  On the night of December 8 1980 (I was 11 years old) I had a dream that the Beatles (early Beatles) were getting into a Volkswagen Beetle and waving goodbye.  The next morning, my stepfather came into my room and announced that John was dead.

2)  A couple years after that, I dreamt that I was ascending towards Heaven.  I was climbing Chinese-style mountains and walking thru Japanese-style gardens and up ladders past women in kimonos (a Yoko connection???).  Then I came to a great bridge that crossed the sky.  Above the bridge in a rainbow-like formation were the four faces of the Beatles, all psychedelicized.  They were singing the way to Heaven.

I also had plenty of Yellow Submarine influenced dreams as a kid.  Not so many as an adult though.  But once in a while I dream that I'm listening to a Beatles song and it's so beautiful it makes me cry (in my dream only--my eyes are still dry when I wake up).  The last one was "You Never Give Me Your Money."  And in the dream I was in a car and crossing a beautiful bridge over a harbor (Sydney Harbor Bridge?)

Pretty whacky, eh?  These Beatledreams.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2008, 10:47:21 AM »

Aw how sweet!  :) i never remember my dreams not even from last night let alone from my childhood!  :B

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2008, 12:20:10 AM »

In one dream, I'm a limo driver and I get to drive Paulie around! It was really funny because he wanted the radio on and it was PAul McCartney week on all of the stations. And I can't drive.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2008, 10:37:36 AM »

^ When I was younger I used to have a recurring nightmare about being in a car, not being able to drive, and invariably crashing :( But your car dream is cool ;D So, did Paul say to you Baby You Can Drive My Car? ;) (lol)
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2008, 11:37:37 PM »

I wish he would say that to me  8)
<br />

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2008, 12:57:28 AM »

Quote from: 610
^ When I was younger I used to have a recurring nightmare about being in a car, not being able to drive, and invariably crashing :( But your car dream is cool ;D So, did Paul say to you Baby You Can Drive My Car? ;) (lol)

No. But he told me to go onstage during his concert and sing Silly Love Songs with him. Haha!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2008, 01:04:19 AM »

hmm....once awhile ago, i dreamed i was on stage with Ringo! it was so amazing, because he was talking to me, and being a real person. and also, there were apparently "signs" of at least some of the other Beatles, i think all of them. like, i woke up with a George song stuck in my head. also, im pretty sure one of Johns sons was in the dream.......and during the concert i was at, Ringo started singing Wild Honey Pie! =)
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2008, 07:54:30 PM »

Last night, I think I dreamed that I was stuck in a dungeon with Paul.....  ??) ;)

Beatlemaniac64

• Getting Better
  • "Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John
    • Instagram
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2008, 08:24:21 PM »

First of all, I want to say to everyone that I'm so sorry I haven't been on here in weeks. My computer crashed, but we got a new one and it's up and running. So I didn't leave for good or anything!

I have had about five Beatles dreams, that I can remember at least. Three of them are just Paul the way he is now, I don't know why I've never had a dream about him when he was young, but it makes me mad! Figures. Anyways, in two of the Paul dreams, I get so close to meeting him, but never do. The first one is where I and a bunch of other people are at some weird garden place, and it kinda looked like the place in the Paperback Writer/Rain video. I see Paul just from behind, but I can tell it's him, and he's just sitting there playing an acoustic guitar. I was gonna go up and talk to him, but I was shy and didn't do it! I'm shy in real life too, but I'm sure if that happened for real I'd go up to him! In the second dream, I just pass by him in some kitchen at a public place, and it's dark and I never say anything to him.

But then there was another one where Paul, again present day, is sitting on the coach down in our living room, and he, my parents, and I are all watching some weird contest on tv or something. But I think the contest had something to do with him, like the number called out gets to meet him, like the lottery. It was weird, 'cause he was at our house, and it was like I had known him my whole life.

Then when I was on vacation a year and a half ago, I had a dream that I had somehow heard news that I was gonna meet present day Ringo, but then I woke up before I ever got to. And I couldn't figure out where I was when I woke up. And finally, in the last dream, I was in this cave, and for some reason they had a big screen set up in there, and were showing a movie like it was a movie theater. Sounds bizarre, I know. But Ringo was there and said I could sit next to him, and it was Let It Be period Ringo. He was really sweet to me, and I think the other Beatles were there but I didn't see any of them. I've never had a dream with John or George in it, I don't know why.
-Julia
Born 1991, fan since 2006

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2008, 10:38:34 PM »

^cool dreams! and its weird, i think ive never dreamed about John or George either, and i think its always present day Ringo and Paul for me too....maybe our minds have just accepted their gone, so wont dream about them? cause if thats true, then its really sad, because i would like to dream of them someday!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23

Page created in 0.362 seconds with 93 queries.