Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Who Killed John?  (Read 15703 times)

roscoe

• A Beginning
Who Killed John?
« on: June 08, 2009, 10:49:06 PM »

I am somewhat confused over the apparent schizophrenia of the Admin to this site. One moment I am being threatened with deleting my posts because of my conspiratological philososphy and the next I am encouraged to begin a discussion of who killed John. So here goes-- this is being put under Different Conversations because of the controversial nature of the subject.  I will leave my views for later only to say that I believe MD Chapman to be a Manchurian Candidate MK Ultra slave. It is not really important if he actually did the work-- who put him up to it and why are the two relevant questions.  I think The Swine should have the answers. Ciao

roscoe

• A Beginning
Re: Who Killed John?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 11:31:50 PM »

Speaking of Manchurian Candidate's OJ Simpson also qualifies for this label. Here is a link to the Paranoia Issue on MD Chapman

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/PDFs?Para03.pdf

This is pretty much a left wing publication.

Bobber

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 07:23:30 AM »

Quote from: 2121
I am somewhat confused over the apparent schizophrenia of the Admin to this site.

It's not me suffering schizophrenia. You should read better. You were asked to keep on topic somewhat and not spread your theories about conspiracies all over the place. If you want to start a thread about conspiracies, you start a seperate one. There's a great deal of people running in and out here everyday and we try to keep the place neat and in order. Things are easier if everybody helps us a little bit. And then: I moved this topic to the John Lennon section, because it is apparently about John. Different Conversations is about anything but The Beatles in fact. It's really not that difficult. If you have any problems with the way the admins are running this forum, you can complain at the admins. Now there is a conspiracy.

The subject of this thread leaves me cold by the way. Believe what you want to believe. The fact that you know the url of the paranoia magazine says it all.

roscoe

• A Beginning
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 07:30:41 AM »

I tend to the right but the article is a start. I for one don't believe the MDC lone nut theory. Why would someone want to kill John?

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 07:33:24 AM »

I tend to the right but the article is a start. I for one don't believe the MDC lone nut theory. Why would someone want to kill John?

Why would anybody want to kill another human being?

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 08:35:17 AM »

Isn't that like saying "why do paedophiles rape babies?"  You'd be worried if you knew the answer.
don't follow leaders

The Swine

• Getting Better
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 08:43:02 AM »

I think The Swine should have the answers. Ciao

i have. but im not gonna tell you. thank you for thinking of me day and night. i think i love you.
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 08:00:18 AM »

I hate conspiracy theories. So dumb. The simplest answer is usually the correct answer. Yeah, lone nuts exist. Don't you people come across at least one a day? Ahem.

lockyfan

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 12:12:50 PM »

I dont think it was a conspiracy.  If they wanted him dead they woldhave killed him in the 70's when he was actually influencing peoples minds, not after 5 years of self imposed exile

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 06:43:07 PM »

Well consider these questions:

Who out of the 3 people who were present at the time he was shot that had the real motive to kill John.  Also it is very interesting to know that the deskperson never heard the shots fired and Yoko then approaches the deskclerk in hysteria and says My husband John was shot.  This was recorded in the police files.  Also the car driver states John left first, and then Yoko, and saw Chapman on the right side as John passed him.  The statements from Joe and Yoko say differently.  How come it so?  The driver left the scene before John was shot.

The doorman named Joe Perdomo  Suspect #1  (alleged CIA operative involved in the Cuban deal doing security detail) (was on left side of John behind him and Yoko.)

Yoko his wife Suspect #2 (fearful of a pending divorce from John) (was on left side behind John)

David Chapman suspect #3. (autograph seeker)  (Was on right side of John which is confirmed just behind John, 4 bullets entered Johns back from the left side and exited out the left side in the front)

So how does a bullet make a 90 degree turn after being fired at close range from Chapmans verified position?  The place is a wide open hallway, entry from the street and exit to a interior parking lot having all the apartments. No one else stepped forward to have heard shots fired that night?  Police found other bullets embedded in the walls inside the hallway where John was shot.

Possible silencer used yes-no?  Yet not found when police arrive. The biggest key is the deskclerk never heard the shots being fired and was still watching T.V.  Hmmmmm  lots of questions here.

Take your pick

Daveyo

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 09:22:55 PM »

You say that the shots were not heard. Nobody ran out of the apartments and the deskman didn`t hear anything. But there were bullets, which entered from the left side in the back and exited from the left side in the front. Somebody must have fired them. Why weren`t they heard?

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 10:14:04 PM »

You're really into conspiracy theories, aren't you Daveyo? Paul is dead, John wasn't shot by Mark Chapman...

What's next? George isn't dead, he's chillin' with Elvis somewhere on a tropical island? George Martin actually wrote and performed all the Beatles' songs and John, Paul, George and Ringo were his Milli Vanilli? John wasn't really John, but Stuart Sutcliffe, who'd killed the real John and 1961 and then took his identity? Yoko was actually Pete Best in disguise, getting his revenge on the guys that kicked him out of the band? Or were Pete Best and Ringo really the same person?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 10:23:11 PM by Joost »

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 07:01:17 AM »

Hi Joost

What is your problem?  Everytime I make a simple post, or say something you rip into it lock stock and barrel like trying to shut me down as fast as you can.

It has nothing to do with conspiracy's .  It seems anything I say here its a conspiracy to you.  Why I have no idea.  Sheeeeeeeeesh  You jump right into it, and not even allow anyone else to make comments.  Maybe they are afraid of you or what?

Thanks anyway for your wonderful input.  I appreciate it.  I would like to read comments from other forum members besides just you.  I do believe I have that right for their access.

Daveyo
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 07:27:43 AM by Daveyo »

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2010, 07:14:50 AM »

You say that the shots were not heard. Nobody ran out of the apartments and the deskman didn`t hear anything. But there were bullets, which entered from the left side in the back and exited from the left side in the front. Somebody must have fired them. Why weren`t they heard?

Good question Jane, and it makes me wonder too. However let me emphasize an important point here.  I DID NOT SAY THIS, >>>>>> That is what I see coming out from the police reports of what they said from the other reporters who had access to it.  I wasn't there.  OK    So I posed the ? about a possible silencer maybe was being used.  yes or no.  A rather interesting situation.  Yes somebody fired the gun, but the question is who and who had the real motive to do so.  Some people might think this is a conspiracy being brought up from me, which is not, it's just a question brought up when you dip into the case a little deeper.  So the title on this topic says Who Killed John under the subject heading.  I believe I have a right to raise up a plausible question and make a statement. 

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2010, 07:21:13 AM »

You're really into conspiracy theories, aren't you Daveyo? Paul is dead, John wasn't shot by Mark Chapman...

What's next? George isn't dead, he's chillin' with Elvis somewhere on a tropical island? George Martin actually wrote and performed all the Beatles' songs and John, Paul, George and Ringo were his Milli Vanilli? John wasn't really John, but Stuart Sutcliffe, who'd killed the real John and 1961 and then took his identity? Yoko was actually Pete Best in disguise, getting his revenge on the guys that kicked him out of the band? Or were Pete Best and Ringo really the same person?

Also what is this garbage your talking about on the second paragraph?

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 12:02:11 PM »

Hi Daveyo,

What is your problem?
Too much spare time.

Everytime I make a simple post, or say something you rip into it lock stock and barrel like trying to shut me down as fast as you can.
First of all, I have nothing against you, if that's what you might think. You seem to be a nice guy and I enjoy reading your posts. Things is, if you want to make big statements, you really should be able to back them up.

It has nothing to do with conspiracy's .  It seems anything I say here its a conspiracy to you.
It's accepted as common knowledge that Paul McCartney is not dead and that John Lennon was shot by Mark Chapman. If those things would somehow not be true, that would have to mean that there are some pretty serious conspiracies going on, don't you agree?

You jump right into it, and not even allow anyone else to make comments.  Maybe they are afraid of you or what?
I don't see how I'm not allowing other people to make comments, or why anyone would be afraid of me. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you than maybe discussion forums just aren't your thing. There are plenty of people on this forum who usually have no problem at all disagreeing with me and that's great. The most interesting discussions you can have are usually the discussions with people who disagree with you or know things that you don't know. That's how you learn stuff.

I would like to read comments from other forum members besides just you.  I do believe I have that right for their access.
Again, if people have an opinion about the subject, I'm sure they'll post it. I don't see how I'm in their way.

Also what is this garbage your talking about on the second paragraph?
A weak attempt at making a joke. :) Why always so serious?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 12:08:21 PM by Joost »

lunchpunch

• A Beginning
  • Turn me on when I get lonely.
    • My livejournal!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 12:35:50 PM »

I lol'd so much at this post.
Joost, you are officially awesome in my book.
Let me show you to my darkroom.

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 01:04:52 PM »

Hi Joost

Thanks on the Paul McCartney side.  I would like for you to simply consider and give something a small thought to what I am pointing out here.

Here is some known facts OK.  The coroner verified that John was shot 4 times on the left side and both bullets exit straight out the front of his chest left side.  So lets you and I use our heads here.  This eliminates any angle shot taking place correct.  Ok, so this means someone had to step behind John and be on the left side of John to shoot him.

Next point.  It has been established and absolutely verified that Chapman was on the right side.  No one has disputed this issue.  Therefore Joost if Chapman was to shoot John as they say, the bullets would have entered the right side going at an angle exiting on the left side in the front.  This makes total sense here.  OK

Next point, there is no way a bullet can make a sure fire 90 degree turn from the right side to the left side.  Bullets go straight in the direction when fired.

Next point, the driver said John left first from the car and was already walking ahead of Yoko.  The driver said Yoko got out last and was behind John last he saw and also said that Chapman was on the right side of John.  So this witness verifys the positions of the individuals involved.

By the way what armour you are wearing today, blue or yellow??? hehehehehehehhe

Next point we also know the desk clerk never heard the gun go off or heard any shots.  When I saw this on the police report I said whoa, something is wrong here.  Why wouldn't the desk clerk not hear the gun go off.  He was not in a bullet sound proof room.    He said he was watching T.V, and only became aware of something wrong when Yoko appeared and said her husband was just shot.

Next point so I ask and posed a question here and was thinking Silencer.  No one else heard gun shots going off in that area.  A silencer sound is like a whooosh of air and it muffles out the sound pop.  This is an assassins favorite toy.

Next point and this is another thriller Joost!!!!! hehehehehehe.  Its called This is IT!!!!!! ;) :P

How can Yoko claim to be in front of John when John was already ahead of her halfway into the hallway???  She told the police she was in front of John when he got shot, yet she tells the pokes being the police that Chapman was on the right side when it happened.  Something strange about her story here.

Next point, Joe made statements to the police and said Yoko was on the left side behind John almost even when he was shot.  He did say Chapman was on the right side of John and behind him.  Joe also stated he was on the left side of John and John passed by him.  Then he gives this statement saying he told Chapman to sit outside on the curb after the shooting.

Yoko and Joe gave conflicting accounts as of their position.  

Hey Joost, I got my blue armour on, ehhh, hehehehehehehe.  Hard to see at night time though. :D

Furthermore multiple shots were fired!!!!!! and yet no one heard even one shot fired????  Police found slugs embedded in the walls over there.

There is a lot more but this I think is plenty.

Yea Chapman has the book called Catcher in the Rye with him.  He still has it under his property being held at the prison joint.  Yep and guess what is inside that book.  John's autograph.  Chapman has the last official known autograph of John Lennon.  If put into the auction block, its worth multi-millions.  If he ever gets out he is walking out a very richie rich man.

Damn Joost, my gun jammed up.  Schucks, hey can I borrow yours temporarily?????

Daveyo

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 01:16:13 PM »

Oh by the way

It has come to my attention that John Lennon brought a camera with him on the last concert they played at Candlestick Park.  At the end of their performance which lasted only 33 minutes >   He took a lot of pics including getting himself taken etc and Epstein too before leaving the stage.  He also had a person do a recording of that concert too on tape. 

Does anyone have any of those pics or the tape?.  I sure would like to see those  and hear that tape.  I was also told that there was someone who videotaped the entire performance but no one has seen it even on You Tube.  I wonder who has that one.

Daveyo

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 09:18:49 PM »

Maybe I am missing something, but if it was Yoko, why then didn`t the doorman Joe tell the police about it, as he witnessed the whole scene. It seems he said everything: who was where, on which side, who went first who followed, but not the most important fact - who fired.
Do you think Yoko took him into her confidence? This is impossible. She is a clever woman.
What happened might have been that Chapman stepped behind John when John passed him and fired. And Yoko might have already overtaken John, because John stopped to ask Chapman what he needed from him more, and that he had given his autograph to him in the morning. So - John stopped to say a few words to Chapman and Yoko passed them, John followed right after and Chapman looking at John`s back fired.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.67 seconds with 84 queries.