Beatles forums > The Beatles

The Beatles

<< < (2/3) > >>

Soft_Guitar60:
I don't get it why mongtards hate the Beatles? Why does he hate them so much? Is it because he doesn't like the 60's or what? The 60's were about peace and love...And John didn't get in the way of a bullet. He was killed by a mental (duhh!) fan...Mongtards doesn't know anything about the Beatles...

ringorama:
Honestly I don't see how people can be so immature and lacking a life enough to have enough time to come into a forum and post long messages critisizing people for liking a band you don't like. I mean, really, how pre-teen is that?

I have a thing or two to say to mongtards:
Just because you do not have the same musical taste as the people that frequent this forum it does not merit you wasting your "precious" time to come in and be critical towards us. I think it's time for you to rethink what you're doing in life and grow up a bit buddy. You're the only person that looks stupid and immature because of that post. And about John Lennon's death, don't speak about things you don't know, it just makes you look like an amazingly dense jack ass.

And in defense of the Beatles:
If the Beatles weren't all that importaint they wouldn't have remained popular for more than 40 years. Obviousally there was something about them that sparked intrest in multiple generations of people from the sixties to the present, and that created a musical revolution with their many different pioneering musical styles. They obviousally had something most musical groups don't have, and anyone who knows anything about the group and their time could see that.

:
"what did I say?"  "I didn't say anything bad."

Yada yada yada.  A troll is a troll and this clown should be roundly ignored.

Joost:
Wow.

Gee.

Step 1: Pick a band you really hate.

Step 2: Search the internet for a forum about that band.

Step 3: Post about how much you hate the band.

Step 4: Wait for heated reactions of the fans.

Yeah, that seems like a really great hobby.

If you have absolutely no life, that is...

Herecomesyoursun:
he's done this before guys.  He just wants attention.  Then he came back like a month ago and pretended it never happened.  The dude is sick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version