Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The Beatles Hidden Gallery  (Read 10841 times)

I am the Paulrus

• Getting Better
    • FAB 4 FORUM
The Beatles Hidden Gallery
« on: February 02, 2010, 12:04:29 AM »

The Beatles Hidden Gallery

Email:enquiries@the-beatles-hidden-gallery.com

A new collection of previously unseen Beatles photographs, taken by a BAFTA award-winning photographer and documentary maker will be released in June this year. Each image will be released as a limited edition - only 50 of each iconic image will ever be made available for sale.

This group is a MUST for all Beatles fans and collectors, giving you the unique opportunity to own a rare piece of history.

I am the Paulrus

• Getting Better
    • FAB 4 FORUM
Re: The Beatles Hidden Gallery
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 11:17:15 AM »

Thanks to Deej on the Official Paul McCartney Form for this. They said:

"The photographer must be this guy, Paul Berriff.

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/features/features/4752995.The_stormy_life_of_Paul_Berriff/

It is here that Paul’s latest venture is taking shape – one that brings his career full circle, back to his days as young photographer in Yorkshire.

After finding a haul of “lost photographs” in his attic – including 50 unseen snaps of The Beatles from the early Sixties – Paul has launched a new photographic sales business, selling glossy big-sized prints and posters from his archive."

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 08:02:30 PM »

Hey all,

Check out this website - some new, never before published pictures of The Beatles, taken by a BAFTA award-winning photographer are being released as limited editions in May! Fantastic opportunity to own a piece of Beatles history.

The website is here:

http://www.the-beatles-hidden-gallery.com/

Or there's a Facebook group here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=282949822756

The site has a privacy policy and the photos will be selected and produced by the original photographer. He worked with them in 1963 - in the studio and after gigs. Go take a look, it's a rare thing to find original pics, especially those that haven't been published in the press somewhere.   8)

Bobber

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 10:22:05 AM »

Thank you Louise. Twice is enough.

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 02:48:36 PM »

Apologies, only trying to share the good news   ;sorry

alexis

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 04:12:00 PM »

Apologies, only trying to share the good news   ;sorry

That's nice, can you share some of the pics, you know with a watermark or something so they can't be reused, but enough to make us want to pay to see them better?

BTW, are you Louise Harrison?
I love John,
I love Paul,
And George and Ringo,
I love them all!

Alexis

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 05:52:02 PM »

Hiya,

Nope, my name's not Harrison - though I wouldn't mind if it meant being related to George!

We will be releasing a preview pic in the coming week, and the actual collection will be available for preview in a special 'members' only' area of the official website nearer to the release date.

Sorry details are a little sketchy atm, we are finalising project dates and waiting for sign off. There will be some updates and info on the site and facebook group in the next few days.

8)

The Swine

• Getting Better
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 01:52:04 PM »

the well known mad day out pics?
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS

Bobber

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 10:57:58 AM »

the well known mad day out pics?

That won't be it. It's supposed to be from 1963.

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 01:31:06 PM »

Any idea who the mystery photographer is?

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 04:27:42 PM »

Yep, the pics are from 63/64. And I can promise that they're totally awesome! So wish I could share more details with you, but my hands are tied at the moment. Boo.

We're working on releasing the photographer's identity as soon as we can. We have to bide our time a little to avoid him getting inundated with queries too long before the release - we don't want him hounded! I will make sure I keep you up to date with info as soon as we have permission to release it.

For now, you can register and see the preview image that's now up in the members' area or wait till early in the week when it will be previewed on the main, public area of the site.  ;D

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 03:47:58 PM »

Just to let you all know that a preview iage has been put live on the main website now, so if you want to have a look at the quality you can expect from the limited editions, go take a look  ;D

Ahme

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 04:03:20 PM »

I don't know what the fuzz is all about really.

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 08:36:45 PM »

The reasons these are such special limited editions are several:

LE numbers will be relatively small, the photos have never been published before and hence never seen, the photographer is highly acclaimed and well reknowned in the industry and that he is registered with the Fine Arts Guild. The photographs will be certified by the Fine Arts Guild which means they will be exceptional quality.

The site has been refreshed with some new content on the 'the photographer' and 'the photographs' pages with some more information regarding the circumstances under which the photos were taken and we'll be updating with more info as we go along.

There's a quiz up in the members' area now - have a go and post your results!  ;)

Bobber

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 09:13:08 AM »

It's getting a bit boring to be honest. Unseen and still unseen....

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 10:13:44 AM »

If they were shown way before release then they wouldn't be 'unseen'  ???

The unseen aspect is part of the appeal.

A gallery launch is being planned - so maybe once they are in an exhibition setting, it will satisfy the few people who are having issue with the fact they haven't been shown yet. The project management and marketing of these things take a bit of time, but you won't have much longer to wait.

Sorry if it's boring you  :'(

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 11:59:44 AM »

Sorry if it's boring you  :'(

The chances of me being interested in this is now zero. Please don't treat us like idiots. We get enough of that from Apple.
Sorry - I'm sure you've put plenty of time and thought into your "hidden" approach, but all you're suceeding in doing is coming across as some chancers (sorry Apps) with a dodgy product.
don't follow leaders

Bobber

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 11:27:17 AM »

Any idea who the mystery photographer is?

Thanks to Deej on the Official Paul McCartney Form for this. They said:

"The photographer must be this guy, Paul Berriff.

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/features/features/4752995.The_stormy_life_of_Paul_Berriff/

It is here that Paul’s latest venture is taking shape – one that brings his career full circle, back to his days as young photographer in Yorkshire.

After finding a haul of “lost photographs” in his attic – including 50 unseen snaps of The Beatles from the early Sixties – Paul has launched a new photographic sales business, selling glossy big-sized prints and posters from his archive."

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2010, 09:34:09 PM »

Yes, you're right about the photographer - his identity has just been officially released - there's a press release in the news section of the official site.

It's a shame that some of you feel this is a 'dodgy' product - hopefully the photographer's credentials will go some way to reassuring people that this is genuine.

Also, the products will come with a certificate of authenticity from the Fine Arts Trade Guild, so they can no way be dodgy, as the quality standards as set my the FATG are very very high  :)

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 06:09:18 PM »

PUBLIC EXHIBITION ANNOUNCED!

If you can make it down to the Menier Gallery, London, between 28th April and 1st May, you will have a chance to view this whole collection in a free access, public exhibition! You will be able to witness first hand the excellent production quality and the whole set of incredible images!

I will be starting a new thread to let people know about the exhibition with some more details  ;D
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.956 seconds with 80 queries.