Beatles forums > The Beatles

BeatleNut.com - New site online

<< < (2/2)

:

--- Quote ---your name should be beatle pimp.the first thing you do here is try to sell us something.
--- End quote ---

Harsh words. What have I tried to sell you? I haven't tried to sell you anything, all I'm doing is telling people that my site is online, come visit or not. If you don't like it, don't visit.

Don't get all sanctimonious about not selling stuff on your site, that's your choice. You're making it sound like I'm forcing people to buy from my site. As you well know, that's impossible...

Bacchus:
[quote by=pc31 link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1087295352,s=4 date=1087297249]your name should be beatle pimp.the first thing you do here is try to sell us something.thats shows you and me have no chance to get along.we will bump heads.pimping goes in another section pal.on my site i sell nothing.in fact i give stuff away.
i am sure alot of people look at selling beatles stuff as a fail safe.because the beatles don't sell merchandise,it sells itself.what a goldmine.
during their career as beatles they endorsed 3 or 4 products the whole time together.they didn't try selling us what we didn't want or need.they didn't push anything but love....maybe you should be a rutles site since ALL YOU NEED IS CASH.....[/quote]Lmao....beatlepimp ;D

Marcel:
I like the design. And I also think there is quite some content. The song section is very thorough (including lyrics, tabs, song info and album info). Some links don't seem to work though... But that's probably got to do with it being brand new and still in development.

I do not like all the ads either, but that's his choice. I don't think it's fair to 'attack' him on that. Like he said: "If you don't like it, don't visit."

pc31:
I DON'T!

Wayne L.:
It's a great site which I visit often & I signed the guestbook.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version