Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Accents/Voices  (Read 9999 times)

This Boy

• A Beginning
Re: Accents/Voices
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2008, 09:10:59 PM »

I think John has the coolest speaking voice, but Paul is a better singer.
:)
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2008, 06:26:43 PM »

Oh, yes, i got what you meant by George`s accent - when he streaches some vowels. Rather hard to copy his accent. By the way, British, or should i say English accent is not so easy to pronounce as compared with American, which is one-level pitch running and stumbling voice. The Beatles` accent is so nice - balmy...

Beatlemaniac64

• Getting Better
  • "Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John
    • Instagram
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2008, 10:23:19 PM »

Quote from: 977
I love Paul voice he has this deep ish smooth sounding kinda of thing and when he says g and k and stuff that comes from the back of the throat it's so hot. I just love it so much. George's would be second for me then Ringo because Johns voice is just to high for me. but his is cool too!

Definitely Paul's for me, both singing and talking. I'll agree with what PaulieBear said, it runs smoothly with a little deepness, I once heard someone describe it as like a dove cooing. Whatever the heck it is, I love it, it's dead sexy. John is probably second for me, and George is close to being a tie with John.
-Julia
Born 1991, fan since 2006

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2008, 11:25:12 PM »

Georges is the most calming to listen too, Paul's goes from normal to high in a few words which could be pretty annoying after a while, Johns sounds cool but quite nasally and may be more irritating than Georges, Ringos is a but monotonous and could maybe put you to sleep.

A vote for George and his proper scouse accent

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2008, 12:32:08 PM »

Quote from: 758
Paul's goes from normal to high in a few words which could be pretty [size=9]annoying after a while[/size]

You've actually captured what I love about his voice in the first part of that sentence!! Other than that, I couldn't even explain why I like Paul's voice best. It's sweet, for lack of a better word. It goes perfectly with his face. Angelic. Not his voice now. He's lost the sweetness and it's too deep and somewhat affected these days. Sometimes he sounds like Austin Powers or something. Yeah baby! >thumbs up motion<

John's voice fascinates me the most. He goes through so many different ranges when he speaks it's incredible. Plus that amazing accent of course. I could listen to him for hours just mesmerized by whatever the hell he's saying. He makes it all sound important!

George and Ringo always sounded, in George's words, too cartoonish to me. I can only take so much of the tone in each of their voices. But George's accent was pretty funny. I always thought Ringo sounded more nasally than John when speaking for some reason. Strange.

I love all of their voices though. SO easily identifiable. Who else speaks like them?? Part of their mystic I guess. "It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key."  :X

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2008, 11:39:06 PM »

For speaking, I like George's voice best.  I love his heavy Scouse accent in "AHDN"--it's great.

For singing, Paul's my fave.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.267 seconds with 50 queries.