Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: The Beatles  (Read 3866 times)

mongtards

The Beatles
« on: August 26, 2004, 02:11:21 PM »

best thing the beatles did was split. take that for the sixties. absolutely awful. make me want to puke my f'cken guts up.
i'd love to shoot them all for ruining the music taste of a million people.
best thing john lennon did was get in the way of a flying bullet. good bloody riddance. imagine is the biggest load of trite pish i have ever heard in my f'cken miserable life. it's the most dirgey boring inate hypocritical good-for-nothin' rubbish i have ever had the displeasure to listen to.

OH NO, OMG WAIT, ALL BANDS I LIKE ARE INFLUENCED BY THE BEATLES?! THE BEATLES WERE THE FIRST BAND TO EVER PICK UP GUITARS?!?!?!?!?!
bands nowadays say they were influenced by the beatles because it always gains popularity from the idiots who think the beatles are the sliced bread of music. they don't actually mean it. or because its the cliched thing to say when you dont know much about music history.

oh yeah, i forgot, the beatles invented music, how can i not like them  ::)

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
Re: The Beatles
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 03:05:53 PM »

how did you not get banned the first time.

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 03:57:27 PM »

When first reading over your comment, I realised that, although the shallow intended controversy was lacking, shall we say, intellectual foundations, this thread pretty much symbolised the immense immaturity that one could translate from mind to keyboard.

So your tastes vary from The Beatles, does this mean the critical approach you took was the best? I feel such rhetorics are needed, to hopefully spark some sort of realisation towards the level you have reached, by clicking 'post reply'.

All bands Influenced by the Beatles? This may be obviously debated until Elvis is finally appeared in the corner of some lonely McDonalds...But the direction you aimed at..was for the blatant - damn right ignorant platform of someone who through the smoke-screen of child-like abuse and absurd generalisations, unmasked the real age of such a poster.

Like it or not, The Beatles DID influence music, from the revolution of rock being a singular entity, past such factors as Album Design through to them taking down Communism ( obviously a Vodka Influenced Theory) Yet, the history has been cemented, and the Music structure, sounds organisation etc etc etc that the Beatles achieved is used as a basic stencil for up-coming Musicians.

So, please, turn the PC off.....realise your errors...and hopefully..
"Turn On, Tune In, and Drop Out"

Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

luvsthebeatles

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 04:34:57 PM »

Why are you here, if you obviously HATE them so much?

Most groups were influenced by the Beatles. The Beatles didn't invent Rock and Roll, I guess you could say they 're-invented' it in a way. They brought a different sound to it. I mean, compare the Beatles music to the 50's music. Totally different!

They didn't invent music. ::) Tell me, how can you be thick-headed enough to say that?

John didn't "get in the way" of the bullet. The man shot him on purpose! Chapman was mental, literally. You would HAVE to be mental to shoot anyone, let alone one of the greatest musicians in the world.
I've just seen a face I can't forget the time or place where we just met...

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2004, 04:55:05 PM »

Mongtards and Kolarski are the same person!

Soft_Guitar60

• Getting Better
  • surrender to the void
    • Beatlemania
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2004, 05:00:21 PM »

I don't get it why mongtards hate the Beatles? Why does he hate them so much? Is it because he doesn't like the 60's or what? The 60's were about peace and love...And John didn't get in the way of a bullet. He was killed by a mental (duhh!) fan...Mongtards doesn't know anything about the Beatles...

ringorama

• A Beginning
  • Control yourself, you'll spurt
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2004, 06:32:17 AM »

Honestly I don't see how people can be so immature and lacking a life enough to have enough time to come into a forum and post long messages critisizing people for liking a band you don't like. I mean, really, how pre-teen is that?

I have a thing or two to say to mongtards:
Just because you do not have the same musical taste as the people that frequent this forum it does not merit you wasting your "precious" time to come in and be critical towards us. I think it's time for you to rethink what you're doing in life and grow up a bit buddy. You're the only person that looks stupid and immature because of that post. And about John Lennon's death, don't speak about things you don't know, it just makes you look like an amazingly dense jack ass.

And in defense of the Beatles:
If the Beatles weren't all that importaint they wouldn't have remained popular for more than 40 years. Obviousally there was something about them that sparked intrest in multiple generations of people from the sixties to the present, and that created a musical revolution with their many different pioneering musical styles. They obviousally had something most musical groups don't have, and anyone who knows anything about the group and their time could see that.

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2004, 07:03:23 AM »

"what did I say?"  "I didn't say anything bad."

Yada yada yada.  A troll is a troll and this clown should be roundly ignored.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2004, 02:16:58 PM »

Wow.

Gee.

Step 1: Pick a band you really hate.

Step 2: Search the internet for a forum about that band.

Step 3: Post about how much you hate the band.

Step 4: Wait for heated reactions of the fans.

Yeah, that seems like a really great hobby.

If you have absolutely no life, that is...

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2004, 02:27:16 PM »

he's done this before guys.  He just wants attention.  Then he came back like a month ago and pretended it never happened.  The dude is sick.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2004, 02:27:47 PM »

[quote by=tkitna link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1093529481,s=4 date=1093539305]Mongtards and Kolarski are the same person![/quote]

lmao!!!! 

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2004, 06:23:47 PM »

It must be a sad sad life when you have to get your share of action and excitement by p*ssing of people on the internet...

number14

• A Thousand Pages
  • I like the beatles a lot
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2004, 06:36:44 PM »

that was really pathetic, Its sad how people think fo the beatles that way.

Paul McCartney :)

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 69 queries.