Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Tony Bramwell  (Read 2295 times)

moonbeam34

• One And One Is Two
Tony Bramwell
« on: July 18, 2009, 11:31:37 PM »

I would like to write to Mr. Bramwell, but can't find an address for him. I was wondering if anyone on the other side
of "the pond" would be so kind as to help me out. I purchased his book some time ago and think it's one of the best
that was written about the Beatles.

P.S. just out of curiosity, are Derek Taylor and Alistair Taylor related?

Bill Harry

• Special Member
  • Getting Better
Re: Tony Bramwell
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 07:27:21 PM »

Tony will be appearing at both Beatlefest's this year. Derek and Alistair weren't related

62redux

• One And One Is Two
Re: Tony Bramwell
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 03:08:45 AM »

I would like to write to Mr. Bramwell, but can't find an address for him. I was wondering if anyone on the other side
of "the pond" would be so kind as to help me out. I purchased his book some time ago and think it's one of the best
that was written about the Beatles.

P.S. just out of curiosity, are Derek Taylor and Alistair Taylor related?

I sa wtony at the July 2010 SuperMega Fest. was supposed to have dinner with him and some freinds but misplaced my cellphone and missed dinner.   His books didnt arrive at the venue in time for the event but it was quite cool: mickey dolenz jammed with Peter Tork, Liberty Devito on drums. dennis ferrante and pete santora...all jus tyukking it up for a few songs. Earlier i nthe day, too funny, Shirley Jones got up to sing with a youth rock band, and they did partridge family tunes!  Was great. 

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 38 queries.