Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Went and saw Macca....  (Read 12555 times)

KelMar

Re: Went and saw Macca....
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2011, 08:16:57 AM »

It's hard and impossible to describe all the feelings and everything, Paul was just so amazing and the evening was perfect!

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time!

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2011, 06:38:59 PM »

Macca Mania in Moscow

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2011, 12:48:24 PM »

Were you in the car Dimitry?  ;)

peterbell1

• Getting Better
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2011, 10:32:00 PM »

a good bit during 'maybe i'm amazed' was that the old pics of paul come up on the big screen,and it shows the ones with baby mary inside his coat (from the 'mccartney' sleeve),and stellas' children were all turned pointing at mary and laughing their heads off!!i thought that was lovely.

;D  I love that!! That must have been amazing to be a part of!!

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
  • Nothing's gonna change my world.
    • Purple Prose Solo Music
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2011, 06:40:02 PM »

I was lucky enough to have a ticket to see Paul bought for my birthday this year!  I saw him in Manchester on the 19th, and it was absolutely fantastic.  I was surprised at how good his voice was sounding, and he really put 100% into it.  The band were great, and they played a lot of songs I didn't expect, admitting that some of them had never been played in Manchester before by this particular ensemble of Paul's band, including 'All My Loving', 'The Word', 'I'm Looking Through You', 'The Night Before' and a few others. finishing on 'Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End', which was immense.  It was brilliant - he played for 3 solid hours with two encores!  God bless him for putting on a great show that was well worth the money you pay.

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.
Proud author of "It's Only Love: A John Lennon Romance"!

KelMar

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2011, 03:57:23 AM »

I was lucky enough to have a ticket to see Paul bought for my birthday this year!  xxx

What a great birthday present!

KeepUnderCover

• A Beginning
  • Across The Universe
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2012, 08:53:59 AM »

I was lucky enough to have a ticket to see Paul bought for my birthday this year!  I saw him in Manchester on the 19th, and it was absolutely fantastic.  I was surprised at how good his voice was sounding, and he really put 100% into it.  The band were great, and they played a lot of songs I didn't expect, admitting that some of them had never been played in Manchester before by this particular ensemble of Paul's band, including 'All My Loving', 'The Word', 'I'm Looking Through You', 'The Night Before' and a few others. finishing on 'Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End', which was immense.  It was brilliant - he played for 3 solid hours with two encores!  God bless him for putting on a great show that was well worth the money you pay.

xxx

I'm glad you had a fun time. :)

Live dates

Ringo Starr, Columbus OH, Feb 22, 1999
Julian Lennon, Cincinnati OH, July 21, 1999
Paul McCartney, Cincinnati OH, Aug 4th, 2011

~The Beatles Forever~
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.364 seconds with 54 queries.