Started by Ovi, Aug 18, 2011, 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ovi

http://tangledupinmusic.wordpress.com - yet another music blog

nimrod

They say its your birthday !!!!!!!!

well many happy returns Maxine  ;yes

Hello Goodbye

It will be your birthday in 4 hours and 9 minutes in this part of the world.

I'm glad it's your birthday...
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Maxine!!
I can stay till it's time to go

HeyJude18

Happiest birthday Maxine!  Hope you enjoy/enjoyed(?) your day :)

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

Badgirl66

KelMar

I hope your 15th birthday was great Maxine!

AppleScruffy96

Aww, thank you all! My day has just started and I was greeted by a piece of cake (prinsesstårta) and money  ha2ha
This made me smile, thanks again  :D
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Normandie

Cake and money; what a great start to the day!  ;D

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Hello Goodbye

Quote from: AppleScruffy96 on Aug 19, 2011, 06:17 AM
Aww, thank you all! My day has just started and I was greeted by a piece of cake (prinsesstårta) and money  ha2ha
This made me smile, thanks again  :D

The better to buy Beatles stuff with!

;D

Hello Goodbye

No you're not, Todd.  It's still her birthday...at least in this hemisphere.  ;)

KelMar

Quote from: AppleScruffy96I was greeted by a piece of cake (prinsesstårta) and money

"A Prinsesstårta (Princess Cake) is a traditional Swedish cake consisting of alternating layers of airy sponge cake, whipped cream and thick pastry cream all topped with a 2-3 mm thick layer of marzipan.[1] The marzipan overlay is normally green, sprinkled with powdered sugar, and often decorated with a pink marzipan rose"

Wow! As a svenska flicka I've been getting ripped off all these years. That sounds divine!

AppleScruffy96

Quote from: Hello Goodbye on Aug 19, 2011, 07:00 PM
The better to buy Beatles stuff with!

;D

Ofcourse! I'm gonna buy a lot of books too  ;yes

Quote from: In My Life on Aug 19, 2011, 10:01 PM
"A Prinsesstårta (Princess Cake) is a traditional Swedish cake consisting of alternating layers of airy sponge cake, whipped cream and thick pastry cream all topped with a 2-3 mm thick layer of marzipan.[1] The marzipan overlay is normally green, sprinkled with powdered sugar, and often decorated with a pink marzipan rose"

Wow! As a svenska flicka I've been getting ripped off all these years. That sounds divine!

It really is! It's yummy  ha2ha
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Hello Goodbye

Quote from: AppleScruffy96 on Aug 20, 2011, 01:26 PM
Ofcourse! I'm gonna buy a lot of books too  ;yes

Yeah....bloomin' books!

;D

AppleScruffy96

Quote from: Hello Goodbye on Aug 20, 2011, 04:24 PM
Yeah....bloomin' books!

;D

I should have known that was coming  ha2ha there's a Beatles reference for everything isn't there?  ;)