Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: song - every day  (Read 1567 times)

blmeanie

• A Thousand Pages
song - every day
« on: November 13, 2014, 05:47:20 PM »

Is there a song you've heard virtually every day for a long period of time (on purpose of course).

Not looking for one you wouldn't object to, but rather one you have searched out and played every day for an extended time period.

Back when I was young, had a sad for me breakup, unintentionally/intentionally latched onto Let it Be in a hard way.  I have no doubt I listened to it every single day for close to a year.  Before electronic mp3s so it was easy as it was at the beginning of a cassette mix tape, hit rewind when I got in the car and voila.  Still ranks as a fav (did not ruin it for me long term).

There was another period that I listened to Norwegian Wood close to daily for a long time, just fell in love with the simple-complexity of it all.  Still ranks as a fav.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Bobber

Re: song - every day
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 07:45:18 PM »

I discovered more of the Beatles when one of my sisters bought the red album. On this album was (and is) a song that I adore till this very day. I played it every day and sometimes more times a day. Nowhere Man. I simply cannot get enough of that song.

Page created in 1.31 seconds with 37 queries.