Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Picture hunt  (Read 2524 times)

Stratford

• A Beginning
  • Young and unlearned
    • Lair of tilly
Picture hunt
« on: June 16, 2004, 02:36:47 PM »

(Hi, this is my first thread in this new forum - I disappeared for a while around the forum update, but as you see, I'm now back)

I'm searching for pictures of where you can clearly see Paul's profile, the earlier the better, but not after 1970. They need to be of acceptable quality so you can clearly see his noseshape, nice and sharp. If you know about any such pictures, could you please post them here or give me the link?

It's all for my perverted little pleasures... ;) Nah, to tell the truth I'm working on a poster for my Design class, and I need Beatles profiles for the design. I got all the others by simply flicking through my copy of The Beatles files by Andy Davis, but Paul is the only one I didn't find a good picture of.

Any help would be appreciated :)
You can have my love, you can have my smiles. Forget the bad parts, you don't need them. Just take the music, the goodness, because it's the very best, and it's the part I give most willingly.
George Harrison[/righ

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
Re: Picture hunt
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 10:02:50 PM »

Here's some. I don't know if they're any good though! It's hard to find his profile!

Stratford

• A Beginning
  • Young and unlearned
    • Lair of tilly
Re: Picture hunt
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 08:24:40 AM »

Wow, ta! I owe you a dozen :) That will do just fine, they're great! *Starts saving to hard drive*

Thanks again :)
You can have my love, you can have my smiles. Forget the bad parts, you don't need them. Just take the music, the goodness, because it's the very best, and it's the part I give most willingly.
George Harrison[/righ

Page created in 0.205 seconds with 43 queries.