Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Fab Four VST?  (Read 2579 times)

Mellotroniac

• A Beginning
Fab Four VST?
« on: May 21, 2008, 12:40:21 AM »

I've lusted after that software for quite some time. My major headache with it is that I use one PC for internet, and one for music. My sister isn't too keen on me using up all her space. It says the software has to install using a DVD drive & internet connection. My pc has a DVD,no internet. Sisters has internet,no DVD. Oh well, enough of my whining. Here's the link for all info. Those demos are awesome, the whole thing is MIND BLOWING.
http://www.soundsonline.com/Fab-Four-Virtual-Instrument-pr-EW-170.html Anybody got this, or use it?
Man I'm sooo jealous...maybe someday I'll buy it.
&quot;No one around you will love you today and throw it all away...&quot;<br />&quot;Nothing is real...&quot;<br />&quot;Its all in the mind...&quot;<br />&quot;And life flows on within you and w
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
Re: Fab Four VST?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 07:14:32 AM »

Quote from: 1309
I've lusted after that software for quite some time. My major headache with it is that I use one PC for internet, and one for music. My sister isn't too keen on me using up all her space. It says the software has to install using a DVD drive & internet connection. My pc has a DVD,no internet. Sisters has internet,no DVD. Oh well, enough of my whining. Here's the link for all info. Those demos are awesome, the whole thing is MIND BLOWING.
http://www.soundsonline.com/Fab-Four-Virtual-Instrument-pr-EW-170.html Anybody got this, or use it?
Man I'm sooo jealous...maybe someday I'll buy it.

buy an external cd/dvd player for about 40 pounds sometimes cheaper that you can plug into youre pc with internet.

Casbah

• A Beginning
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 03:25:44 AM »

Just checked that out. That thing is UNREAL. Not sure I would drop 300+ on it...I might consider it in the USD 125 - 150 range....

"Someone told me a few minutes ago they saw John walking on the street once wearing a button saying "I Love Paul." And this girl said she asked him, "Why are you wearing a button that says ' I Love Paul'? He said "Because I love Paul."

Mellotroniac

• A Beginning
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 10:04:50 PM »

Hey they've uploaded a new track, not bad either, they really nailed Ringo's kit thud to a T.
&quot;No one around you will love you today and throw it all away...&quot;<br />&quot;Nothing is real...&quot;<br />&quot;Its all in the mind...&quot;<br />&quot;And life flows on within you and w

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 11:09:56 AM »

Looks good....Shame I got a mac...wouldnay mind trying a crack of that.
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 48 queries.