Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: It's better than smoking, drinking & drugging.  (Read 12041 times)

Wayne L.

It's better than smoking, drinking & drugging.
« on: May 19, 2004, 01:58:12 PM »

I have had a " passionate " fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women ever since I was around 12 years old way back in the mid 70's, it's better than having " worst bad habits " like smoking, drinking & drugging any day of the week because the thought of loving & admiring a beautiful woman's long legs & sexy feet is sexually intoxicating, I have my fantasies as in my female legs/feet fetish sites, watching the female hosts & the hot & sexy models on the home shopping network HSN(with the sound down), I watch my favorite FNC newsbabes Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum because they are 4 of the " hottest & sexiest " cable newsbabes around with long legs & sexy feet which set my heart on fire, I'm looking for that " special lady " at this moment around 25-42 years old with a great personality with long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I could love & admire forever, there's more to a beautiful woman than just her nice bosoms & nice buns because her long legs & sexy feet is just as exciting which get me hard as a rock!

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
Re: It's better than smoking, drinking & drugging.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2004, 02:09:02 PM »

Dear Lord Wayne... I hear The End has some pretty luscious legs and sexy, sensuous feet.
Beatle Ssarah on the forum,
Everyday she posts some more on.
Sometimes triv and sometimes questions,
Chooses tracks and lists the best uns!

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2004, 04:32:20 PM »

[quote by=Wayne_L. link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1084975092,s=0 date=1084975092]I have had a " passionate " fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women ever since I was around 12 years old way back in the mid 70's, it's better than having " worst bad habits " like smoking, drinking & drugging any day of the week because the thought of loving & admiring a beautiful woman's long legs & sexy feet is sexually intoxicating, I have my fantasies as in my female legs/feet fetish sites, watching the female hosts & the hot & sexy models on the home shopping network HSN(with the sound down), I watch my favorite FNC newsbabes Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum because they are 4 of the " hottest & sexiest " cable newsbabes around with long legs & sexy feet which set my heart on fire, I'm looking for that " special lady " at this moment around 25-42 years old with a great personality with long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I could love & admire forever, there's more to a beautiful woman than just her nice bosoms & nice buns because her long legs & sexy feet is just as exciting which get me hard as a rock![/quote]

This is all vaguely distrubing and rather personal.  Why would this constantly be a topic?

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2004, 04:32:51 PM »

[quote by=Ssarah link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1084975092,s=1 date=1084975742]Dear Lord Wayne... I hear The End has some pretty luscious legs and sexy, sensuous feet. [/quote]

HIYA SARAH!!!!!!!!!WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:K)

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2004, 05:32:01 PM »

[quote by=Ssarah link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1084975092,s=1 date=1084975742]Dear Lord Wayne... I hear The End has some pretty luscious legs and sexy, sensuous feet. [/quote]

LOL.

Welcome back by the way.  :)

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2004, 05:33:01 PM »

[quote by=misterchaz link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1084975092,s=2 date=1084984340]

This is all vaguely distrubing and rather personal.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2004, 06:20:41 PM »

Erm... thanks for sharing, Wayne! *runs off and hides behind a rock*

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2004, 06:21:49 PM »

LOL! How did you know?! ;D

WELCOME BACK SARAH! Please stay:)

Harlena McStarkney

• Getting Better
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2004, 08:10:53 PM »

[quote by=Wayne_L. link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1084975092,s=0 date=1084975092]I have had a " passionate " fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women ever since I was around 12 years old way back in the mid 70's, it's better than having " worst bad habits " like smoking, drinking & drugging any day of the week because the thought of loving & admiring a beautiful woman's long legs & sexy feet is sexually intoxicating, I have my fantasies as in my female legs/feet fetish sites, watching the female hosts & the hot & sexy models on the home shopping network HSN(with the sound down), I watch my favorite FNC newsbabes Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum because they are 4 of the " hottest & sexiest " cable newsbabes around with long legs & sexy feet which set my heart on fire, I'm looking for that " special lady " at this moment around 25-42 years old with a great personality with long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I could love & admire forever, there's more to a beautiful woman than just her nice bosoms & nice buns because her long legs & sexy feet is just as exciting which get me hard as a rock![/quote]

Ewwwwwwwww ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!!! lol
Love, love is a verb. Love is a doing word.

daveman_84

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2004, 08:14:15 PM »

(afraid3)

bulldog_0909

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2004, 09:55:21 PM »

i don't think this is place to put this kind of thing. Maybe you're on the wrong kind of site?

Bruno

• A Thousand Pages
  • The choice is yours, don't be late
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2004, 10:12:07 PM »

Wayne you need help, quickly