Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Denmark Shows have been cancelled  (Read 2246 times)

Badgirl66

• A Thousand Pages
    • My Hometown
Denmark Shows have been cancelled
« on: June 14, 2012, 05:18:42 PM »

Shows planned for 30th of June and July the 1st have been cancelled.

Sheet Music Plus Homepage

AppleScruffy96

• Getting Better
  • Love is old Love is new Love is all Love is you <3
Re: Denmark Shows have been cancelled
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 03:26:00 AM »

Here's a funny story I don't think I've told you all yet...

We didn't know the shows had been cancelled, in fact, I have a friend who was supposed to go to the concert in June as well and she didn't know either, she only found out about it through another Beatles fan on the day of the actual concert (she tried to contact me). So, unknowingly, we jump in the car all smiles and excitement, and drive for about 4 hours until we reach out destination. And when we get there, the whole arena is empty! My mother ran around inside the arena like a loon for atleast 10 minutes before she give up and we went outside. Then we meet two guys who had driven all the way from Poland and they were completely clueless as well. We were literally the only ones there, and after talking for a while, one of them gets a phone call and says Paul had cancelled the shows.
Isn't that a funny situation? Two Swedes and two Poles in Denmark wondering where Paul McCartney is. ha2ha
I felt more sorry for the Polish guys to be honest...they were SO disappointed.  :(
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Page created in 0.251 seconds with 37 queries.