Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Living In The Material World is on BBC2  (Read 10631 times)

Casbah

• A Beginning
Re: Living In The Material World is on BBC2
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 07:36:30 AM »

I heard or read somewhere, I think it was a Scorcese interview, that the songs were remixed for this doc. They sound great in my opinion.
"Someone told me a few minutes ago they saw John walking on the street once wearing a button saying "I Love Paul." And this girl said she asked him, "Why are you wearing a button that says ' I Love Paul'? He said "Because I love Paul."

Toejam

• A Beginning
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 02:10:45 PM »

I heard or read somewhere, I think it was a Scorcese interview, that the songs were remixed for this doc. They sound great in my opinion.
i thought that as soon as ATMP came on at the start of the 1st episode.
IMAGINE ALL THE PEEPLE

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2012, 04:35:09 PM »

The US release is on May 1! I'm so excited.

I do have a question however. On his site that the US release includeds a "96-page book of photography to accompany the film." Was that included in the UK release, if so, what all was included in that book? Also, does anyone know if this will be available in stores or only online?

Thank you! :)

~the guiding light in all your love shines on~

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 12:37:23 AM »

I've got free HBO this weekend and saw the 2nd part of this documentary. Oh, thanks to HBO also for not stating which part is on at the time too. Anyways, George came off as a cool dude, but I cant help but to feel that all he did in life was to prepare himself for when he died. To me, thats a bit odd. I'm a very religious and spiritual person, but it seems like he wasted a lot of energy and time trying to figure out how to die. Even when he was attacked at home and he was struggling with the guy, all he was thinking was that he wanted to let go and die. I would have been thinking about how I was going to live and protect my wife. Just seems really weird to me.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 49 queries.