Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Who Will You Vote For?  (Read 10062 times)

Re: Who Will You Vote For?
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2004, 10:21:24 PM »

****NOTE****

This has to be my final say on this subject. Whoever wants to say anything about my feelings, please go right ahead. Insult me, compliment me, whatever you want. Agree/disagree. But I just cannot respond anymore -- not because I take back ANYTHING I've said, but because it's all futile and a waste of time. People will believe what they want anyway, and I'm already getting on Charlie's bad side, and I don't want that. It makes no sense on my end to keep constantly trying to rebut things from two or more people.

This is a Beatles Board.

So, see you there. Peace.  :)

« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2004, 03:49:38 AM »

[quote by=Joe_Karlosi link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1088807857,s=98 date=1091570825]
Would you have given the president your blessing if he had found and killed Osama Bin Laden BEFORE the World Trade Center was attacked, maybe having to hurt civilians and sacrifice some of our own boys BEFORE the fact? I mean, as a matter of "prevention"? Sure, it's easy with the knowledge of 9/11 to say "Yes" -- but that's only because it happened already. If there was just a "threat" but no actual execution,

« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2004, 03:51:35 AM »

[quote by=Joe_Karlosi link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1088807857,s=100 date=1091571684]****NOTE****

This has to be my final say on this subject. Whoever wants to say anything about my feelings, please go right ahead. Insult me, compliment me, whatever you want. Agree/disagree. But I just cannot respond anymore -- not because I take back ANYTHING I've said, but because it's all futile and a waste of time. People will believe what they want anyway, and I'm already getting on Charlie's bad side, and I don't want that. It makes no sense on my end to keep constantly trying to rebut things from two or more people.

This is a Beatles Board.

So, see you there. Peace.

strutter84

« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2004, 04:24:55 AM »

I'd just like to chime in here for a minute and say that the Bush administration knew that Osama Bin Laden had plans to attack us months before it happened and did nothing.

And just a side note....I'm surprised that you lean so far to the right on everything else, and are pro-choice.  That's usually something that only the biggest liberals lean towards.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2004, 04:29:01 AM »

[quote by=Joe_Karlosi link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1088807857,s=99 date=1091571233]

Hey! No fair! Waitaminit -- "I'm" supposed to be the one who claims I am always right! [/quote]

Yeah sorry, I was out of line with that one.  I can see tat you really believe in what you stand for and I respect that so I won't try to further provoke you.  As for what you stand for...

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2004, 10:18:53 PM »

I'd just like to chime in here for a minute and say that the Bush administration knew that Osama Bin Laden had plans to attack us months before it happened and did nothing.

Okay, this may or may not be cheating. I promised i was done with this subject, but in all fairness to me, this is nothing "new" I'm going to say; I'm just re-quoting my previous answer in case you missed it:  :)

"Would you have given the president your blessing if he had found and killed Osama Bin Laden BEFORE the World Trade Center was attacked, maybe having to hurt civilians and sacrifice some of our own boys BEFORE the fact? I mean, as a matter of "prevention"? Sure, it's easy with the knowledge of 9/11 to say "Yes" -- but that's only because it happened already. If there was just a "threat" but no actual execution,  I'm sure you would have said we shouldn't have attacked him without being attacked first. Well, I don't believe in waiting  to lose thousands ourselves in a tragedy first, before acting.
Would you have supported attacking the Japanese if we knew in advance theyintended to attack Pearl Harbor, before it happened? I would."

strutter84

« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2004, 02:37:01 AM »

And I'm saying yes.......as long as we knew ahead of time that an attack was going to happen.  Which we did know.  But you can't just attack someone for no reason.  That's a war crime.  And by the Geneva convention, punishible in the same way that the Nazi's were punished after WWII.

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2004, 05:21:01 AM »

[quote by=strutter84 link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1088807857,s=106 date=1091673421]And I'm saying yes.......as long as we knew ahead of time that an attack was going to happen.

number14

• A Thousand Pages
  • I like the beatles a lot
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2004, 12:26:53 AM »

i think the real qeustion is who do you think will win?

Paul McCartney :)

strutter84

« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2004, 06:12:46 AM »

I expect Bush will.  The people of this country will never get their wits about them until it's too late.  And even if he does lose, he can always just take over again in another coup.  I hope to God that I'm dead wrong.  But I just don't think the people are gonna get it till it's too damn late.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 56 queries.