Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Selling my unreleased Beatles album  (Read 1522 times)

Selling my unreleased Beatles album
« on: August 20, 2007, 11:05:27 PM »

Up for sale is an album that was given to me by a family member that is to be an unreleased Beatles album.  I don't know a whole lot about this album but I was told that this was an album from the Apple records vault that was not supposed to make it out to the public.  evidently someone took the album from Apple records and I have now ended up with it.  I have researched and tried to find any more of these albums in circulation but have not been able to find any.
This is a four part album, each album has a record on each side and the titles are "Lifting material from the world, hits don't come easy, Wings greatest hat, and Two versions"  The records appear to have never been used, they are in great shape or if they were it was only once or twice.  The bottom of the album say's "Manfactured by Apple Records (New Zeland LTD)".
I wanted to put this out there for ayone that may be interested.  I will probably put it on E-bay before they weeks over.  
I would like to pass this along to someone who can appreciate what this album is and i'm sure it will be worth more and more money  in the future.  Don't have an asking price right now.

Taking offers$$$$$$$

BlueMeanie

Re: Selling my unreleased Beatles album
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 06:50:44 AM »

You need to supply more information than you have. A catalogue number, a photo of the label (both sides), the condition of the vinyl, etc. Didn't PC31 give you some insights into this album?

There are industry recognised methods for grading vinyl. I suggest you have a good look at this site:

http://www.recordcollector.co.uk/

They also have a forum which would probably be of more help.

This one also has good tips for grading:

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Venue/6784/gradings.html

Cheers, and good luck.

Paul.

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 33 queries.