Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Forum Member Trivia  (Read 26758 times)

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
Forum Member Trivia
« on: August 09, 2007, 01:50:31 PM »

Hey, I thought it would be cool to put up trivia questions about the members here. Some of us who've been around know quite a bit about each other and others are just fast learners. Might be fun and a way to get to know a lot of the new people. Well, here's the first question if anyone's interested:

Where does Marshall live? As in country, state, town, whatever you know.

Easy one, but I'm too tired to delve deeper.

BlueMeanie

Re: Forum Member Trivia
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 06:17:07 PM »

Quote from: 216
Where does Marshall live? As in country, state, town, whatever you know.

What state he's in is anyone's guess! ;D

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 10:27:56 AM »

Nobody likes my game. Come on, I'll even give a hint: 'GATORS!

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 10:34:45 AM »

this seems like a fun game...it will show who reads selectively and who reads it all....
i am in the state of disbelief that noone answered this yet....this will be a fun game....

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 10:38:59 AM »

Quote from: 483

What state he's in is anyone's guess! ;D

OMG, I'm going mental. It literally took me about 24 hours to get this joke!! And then I laughed and I laughed.... ;D

BlueMeanie

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 10:57:40 AM »

OMG, I'm going mental. It literally took me about 24 hours to get this joke!! And then I laughed and I laughed.... ;D

Better late than never! :)

OK. Marshall lives in Florida, USA. Haven't got a clue which town though. Unless he lives in that barn where he's doing up his motor!

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 11:20:56 AM »

Well, if the clue is "Gators" it's gotta be Gainesville, just like Tom Petty... and me! (Went to school there).

Sorry for not guessing, Sandra. I simply don't know very much member trivia. Cheers.
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 05:34:16 PM »

Ha ha. When I said 'gators, I was just referring to Florida in general. I have no idea what town he's in! So BlueMeanin got the answer correct. Ask a question BlueMeanie!

BTW, the fact that he knew pc31 was Marshall is a plus. I should have asked about his alias, but I'll wait for another time.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 10:09:59 PM »

careful or i'll sick him on you....he is fond of your prettyness....i live 30 miles southwest of gainesville in a little township called morriston...a neighboring town bronson was founded b4 the civil war i believe...where i lived is comparable to hooterville in the series green acres...we have one bar called willards...you can sing country karoke there...ifin you have a mind too....the locals are farmers,horse ranchers or blues collars...there are wealthy spewed throughout the county...it is in levy county....yes virginia there are many rednecks here...but it is quiet and thats why i moved out here from fort lauderdale.....but i do miss it down south...the land of bikinis...sigh...

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 10:21:26 PM »

ohhhh gators :S not sure i would have said somewhere in the south ? im from scotland so dont know much about where to find the gators in the us :S when you say gators you do mean  alligators ?

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 03:23:05 AM »

Quote from: 758
ohhhh gators :S not sure i would have said somewhere in the south ? im from scotland so dont know much about where to find the gators in the us :S when you say gators you do mean  alligators ?

Yeah, that's why I put the ' before 'gators. Southern slang I guess. Northerners just say alligators, as I'm sure many Southerners do, but I was giving a hint!

BTW, your signature RULES!!!!

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 03:25:46 AM »

I'm gonna post another one. See if the newbies can get it. The rest of us all remember it too well.

There was controversy on the board over who sings a certain part in a certain song and a few members left over the "debate."

Here's the questions:

1. What's the song?
2. What part was being debated?
3. Who left?

• A Beginning
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 04:02:39 AM »

A guess:  'A Day in the Life'?  The aaahh part.  Done some digging and there seems to be a question as to who was doing that part.  Could be waaay wrong.  If we are intro'ing, did anyone get my name right (834) or what it means?  Not that tough and not trying to be esoteric.
What time does the Bus leave?<br /><br />The opinons expressed by 834 are solely maintained by 834 and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of other members or management of this site.  They are not meant to offend or insult, they are just

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 04:11:31 PM »

You're exactly right!

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 03:44:17 AM »

mr charlie and collie left....

• A Beginning
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 04:18:58 AM »

Who is a lovely Italian Moderator?
What time does the Bus leave?<br /><br />The opinons expressed by 834 are solely maintained by 834 and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of other members or management of this site.  They are not meant to offend or insult, they are just

Pasta Cheif

• Getting Better
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 01:26:30 AM »

I'm gonna post another one. See if the newbies can get it. The rest of us all remember it too well.

There was controversy on the board over who sings a certain part in a certain song and a few members left over the "debate."

Here's the questions:

1. What's the song?
2. What part was being debated?
3. Who left?
So what is the answer to #3 ?  Also, where is the debate located? I checked in search and couldn't find it. I am curious as to who sung that part.
&quot;Dont take life seriously, you'll never get out of it alive&quot;

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 02:22:44 AM »

Quote from: 284
mr charlie and collie left....

Not over that debate though. If I remember correctly, it was over a couple of rogue moderators.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 02:28:36 AM »

• A Beginning
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2007, 02:47:11 AM »

I think it's John, without a doubt (don't want to start that again, looks like there were tons of posts already).  If you look at the booklet in Magical Mystery Tour, John is the ticket taker, and the time the bus leaves is 834, also the prefix in the 'number' of the phone number on the album.  "Paul Is Dead" aficionados have sussed this one out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 82 queries.