Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Who Killed John?  (Read 15670 times)

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Who Killed John?
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2010, 09:07:09 PM »

Question 2: So the point is the silencer?
We can assume that Chapman had this silencer. Why not? He didn`t want to wake up the whole house. Or he just wanted to have it to make his murder more thought-out. Crazy people think in a crazy way, one minute they are quite reasonable the next minute they are shizoid.
You hint that the other company used this silencer. But it was illogical for them to use it as they wanted everybody to think it was Chapman  who was the killer, and Chapman was unlikely to use it.
The silencer appears to be a very weak point in their plan. So couldn`t have been in their plan, it wasn`t in their plan. They didn`t use it. HOWEVER, the shot wasn`t heard, which means the silencer WAS used, and it must have been used by Chapman himself.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2010, 09:59:46 AM »

Ah Kevin, sometimes your good and sometimes your bad.  On the first question you don't need to be an expert to tell the difference between a angle shot vs a straight shot.  The best evidence and proof is the coroner's report and that report is official on record.  

On the second one: The gun Chapman had that is in the police's possession, if it was used>>>> by diggity dog and holy moses YES YES YES AND YES anyone would have heard that gun go off even the desk clerk and jesus himself outside!!!!!!!  Not once, not twice not three times not just four times but practically emptied out.  

Also Kevin>  JOHN LENNON HAD 4 SLUGS THAT HIT HIM SQUARELY ON THE LEFT SIDE AND EXIT ON THE FRONT NEAR HIS HEART!!!!!!.  If so then ask yourself again why did not the desk clerk hear at least 4 shots.  He said he did not hear any shots.  go figure.  It was night time Kevin and even a 38 caliber makes a whopping loud sound when fired.

Yes, you do need to be an expert. Otherwise all you're doing is assuming. And show me the coroners report or death certificate or any documentation that states the angle the bullets hit him. They don't exist do they? All they say is he was struck on the left side. No mention of angles. That's something thing you conspirators have made up.
And of courdse for you to be so sure that the bullets couldn't have come from Chapman (regardless of what's in any report) you've calculated the entry angle because you know the angle of shot and the exact positions and facing angles of shooter and target. Please share.
I'm just going to repeat myself about the gunshot thing. Again you're just making assumptions. That's not good enough. Prove beyond reasonable doubt that it was impossible for the desk clerk not to hear the shots.
You've obviously calculated the decibel level of the gunshoot, found out the hearing ability of the desk clerk then worked out how much the sound would diminish in it's indirect path to the desk clerk, also factoring in the other street noises. The television the desk clerk was watching - how loud was it? Again, please share this.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 01:22:48 PM by Kevin »
don't follow leaders

Ahme

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2010, 02:13:33 PM »

Yes, you do need to be an expert. Otherwise all you're doing is assuming. And show me the coroners report or death certificate or any documentation that states the angle the bullets hit him. They don't exist do they? All they say is he was struck on the left side. No mention of angles. That's something thing you conspirators have made up.
And of courdse for you to be so sure that the bullets couldn't have come from Chapman (regardless of what's in any report) you've calculated the entry angle because you know the angle of shot and the exact positions and facing angles of shooter and target. Please share.
I'm just going to repeat myself about the gunshot thing. Again you're just making assumptions. That's not good enough. Prove beyond reasonable doubt that it was impossible for the desk clerk not to hear the shots.
You've obviously calculated the decibel level of the gunshoot, found out the hearing ability of the desk clerk then worked out how much the sound would diminish in it's indirect path to the desk clerk, also factoring in the other street noises. The television the desk clerk was watching - how loud was it? Again, please share this.

I truely admire your patience. Personally, I find this subject a bit too hard to fool around with.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2010, 02:38:27 PM »

I truely admire your patience. Personally, I find this subject a bit too hard to fool around with.

Cheers. I shouldn't have let myself be dragged in to this nonsense. I shall now rest my case. I feel I have made my point.
don't follow leaders

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2010, 05:26:36 AM »

Hi Kevin

Have you seen the coroners official report at all???  I thought you did.  Also Jane and Joost have you seen it too.  If both of you not have seen it, >  I have it so let me know.  I will post it here for all to see. 

Please allow me the benefit of the doubt.  I do have this evidence and did obtain it.

Daveyo

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2010, 09:08:25 AM »

Hi Kevin

Have you seen the coroners official report at all???  I thought you did.  Also Jane and Joost have you seen it too.  If both of you not have seen it, >  I have it so let me know.  I will post it here for all to see. 

Please allow me the benefit of the doubt.  I do have this evidence and did obtain it.

Daveyo

Can't wait.
don't follow leaders

maclen

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2010, 10:21:36 AM »

I find this distastefull, to say the least. Why not discuss these crazy theories at a conspiracy forum.  >:(

Ahme

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2010, 10:31:32 AM »

I find this distastefull, to say the least.

I agree. This is not a subject to play around with. Unless there's undeniable proof I'd say this is part of the 'Elvis Is Still Alive' and 'Man Never Walked On The Moon' hoaxes.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2010, 10:36:06 AM »

I find this distastefull, to say the least. Why not discuss these crazy theories at a conspiracy forum.  >:(

This is a 'Who Killed John' thread. If you don't like the subject, you can simply stay out of the thread. :)

maclen

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2010, 02:39:48 PM »

This is a 'Who Killed John' thread. If you don't like the subject, you can simply stay out of the thread. :)

I disagree. Accusing Yoko of murdering her husband, is not a subject that should be thrown around like "what are your favourite Beatles tracks". That's why i said, that i find it distastefull. That is my opinion and my personal contribution to this discussion.

It seems i am not the only one thinking like that. After all this is not a conspiracy theory forum.

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2010, 04:08:14 PM »

To Kevin and Joost

Do I have a means to send you a private PM with the attachments?.  I have the evidence and I want to show it to both of you two first and let you examine them.  What I have is authentic.  The autopsy report was done and made on December 10, 1980.  The name of the desk clerk is Jay Hastings!!!!

Please let me know.

Been very busy on private life here, but I have it and I think you two deserve to see it first hand so you can support each other and discuss it first before when you show it to everybody here.  OK

Daveyo
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 04:14:58 PM by Daveyo »

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2010, 04:17:57 PM »

To Kev and Joost

Not sure where you are located but where I am at its almost midnight here and I am plum exhausted.  I will look here again in my morning.  Chow

Daveyo

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2010, 06:12:35 PM »

This started as a public discussion, please just keep it like that.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2010, 07:22:03 PM »

This started as a public discussion, please just keep it like that.

I agree with Joost. Stay open, be public.
And I would like to say that nobody is accusing Yoko of anything. After all it is just speculation and it will remain so no matter what. So, please, don`t worry everybody.

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2010, 07:05:57 AM »

Joost and Kevin

It keeps saying the uploader is full.  Can you contact the Admin to allow me to post jpgs on this forum or is there a problem with the permissions etc. 

I cannot post a file here and I wonder why??

Please help

Daveyo

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2010, 07:51:09 AM »

Just PM one of the moderators.

Bobber

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2010, 08:47:18 AM »

That's because you keep trying to add a picture as an attachment. Don't do that. Look for a simple tutorial on how to post pictures here: http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=7946.0

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2010, 01:51:20 PM »

OK gang, I am going to try it first here and if not work then I will follow Kevins suggestion.

The first one here is the Death Certificate.  In case none of you know medical terms allow me to descript it here briefly for you.   In human anatomy, the subclavian artery is a major artery of the upper thorax that mainly supplies blood to the head and arms. It is located below the clavicle, hence the name.

When this gets severed the person will be concious for about a few minutes 5 max before passing out.  Gunshot wounds of this nature is 99% fatal.  Basically the person literally bleeds to death very quickly.

Also notice the word multiple wounds.  This means definition wise more than 1 or 2 or 3.  It is usually reserved for 4 or more.

More coming so I just want to see first if this shows up.

Daveyo
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 02:32:07 PM by Bobber »

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2010, 01:59:41 PM »

Fabulous and fantastic.  Yippieeeeeeee.

Ok here is the next one.  The police reports of the incident in question.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 02:32:54 PM by Bobber »

Daveyo

• A Beginning
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2010, 02:10:44 PM »

In concern of the police reports please take notice of 3 things.

1.  The POLICE NEVER recorded the serial number of the weapon Chapman used.  Very odd as this has to be put into the complaint since they had the weapon in their possession.

2.  The Police say here on the report that the CASE IS CLOSED??????   Just like that before it even gets to court?  Why closed so suddenly??  I have seen many police reports and they never say that until final disposition and adjudication of their cases is finished from the Judge of the Court especially in criminal cases.

3.  Notice how much money he had and he was unemployed at time of arrest.

Daveyo

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.612 seconds with 75 queries.