Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 95568 times)

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #540 on: January 29, 2010, 03:27:25 AM »

They walked up the stairs to their room entered and started goofing around. They ran around the room chasing each other and Paul wouldn't stop tickling Emmi.
"Haha! Please stop!" Emmi pleaded.
"Not till you kiss me!" he laughed.
"Never!" she teased him.
"Fine than I'm not stopping." he stated continuing to tickle her.
"Alright!" she finally gave in.
"I knew you would!" he smiled closing his eyes waiting for her kiss. She reached her arms up and wrapped them around his neck and kissed his lips passionately.
------------------------------------------------
"I think I can see the hotel from here!" George said pointing in the direction of a building.
"No I don''t think so..." Anne replied peering into the night.
"Yeah that's it, I think." They got closer and realized it wasn't the hotel but a pub.
"Oh great!" Anne stated. "Now what?"
"I'll just go and ask someone inside where the hotel is." he replied rubbing her arm lovingly.
--------------------------------------------
"No, you're to nice to me!" Lucy smiled.
"Ahh, don't start that again!" he beamed at her.
"Sorry, it's just I love you so much!"
"How much?"
"This much!" she showed him holding out her arms.
"Well that's not very much." he laughed.
"It's not?"
"No! And besides I wanted you to show me as in..." he stated closing his eyes and waited for her lips.
"Oh, hahaha..." she laughed and then bent her head for her lips to meet his.
----------------------------------
"Well what?" she asked him again.
"I just get so frustrated and nervous about things." he sobbed.
"Like..." she asked.
"Like us, like, the band."
"So pretty much everything?" she giggled a bit.
"Yeah, but mostly about the band. What if they don't want me after a few years?"
"That won't happen, they all love you." Morgan smiled at him.
"You think so?"
"Of course, I wouldn't lie to you." she smiled.
"I guess I just worry too much."
"That's an understatement love!" she hugged him and he began to feel a lot better.

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #541 on: January 29, 2010, 04:17:56 PM »

After the kiss they fell on the bed and didn't stop laughing. "See what love can do?"  :P
"I see the love in front of me"  :-*
"Really? where?" :D
"It's you, silly!" ha2ha
"I actually think that you are the symbol of love, in loveLand they hanging flags with your face on it" ;)
"Oh, it's so sweet of you! I can't wait until we're married!" 8)
"First of all, Ringo and Mo are getting married" Paul winked ;) :P ;) "we're next"
-------
"You know Lucy, I really don't want to disappoint or hurt or even cause you to be sad again, but you can't be
nice and good forever." John hugged Lucy and sighed. "Hey, I have an idea," Lucy said, "Maybe we should make an oath as in my country."
Lucy got out of bed and looking for something in her suitcase. "We're not going to do some strange ritual sacrifice, right?" Asked John. Lucy smiled, she took from her luggage two red wires with hangman looked like little tiny mirrors.
She extinguished the light and lit two candles. She sat on the bed with John and handed him one chain "wear your necklace" she told him. After they were both with chains Lucy closed her eyes and her face grew serious. "Hold my hand" she said firmly.
John began to fear "we don't call to the spirits or something, right?" He was afraid. Lucy opened her eyes "you have no reason to scard, John. I'm not going to do you a seance or something," John swallowed, "Yes, yes, that's what I thought."
"Now come back after what I'm saying"
"I swear ..."
"I swear"
"Do not hurt those who sits in front of me ..."
"Do not hurt those who sits in front of me"
"I will did not make him any harm ..."
"I will did not make him any harm"
"Always love him with all my heart ..."
"Always love him with all my heart"
"And I'll be honest to myself ..."
"And I'll be honest to myself."
"Well, John, now you can open your eyes"
"What? that's it? We done?"
"I told you, it's just a swear"
"So what do we do with the chains?"
"You must promise not to remove them forever! That the oath was kept in them, and every time you looked in the mirror you will see your reflection and remember what you swear."
John hugged Lucy in Love "Now, may I kiss you? "
(Sorry that I wrote a lot :P)
-------
They went into the pub. The pub was dark, and only one woman was in a bar and cleaned glass tumblers.
George approached to her and asked: "Excuse me ma'am, but maybe you know where is the hotel:" The golden starfish?
The woman lifted her head and stared at George as if he recognized her from somewhere. Then suddenly she shrieked and said: "Boolbool! It's you! I don't believe, my Boolbool!"
George's eyes shrunk and he began to sweat with anxiety. "Aunt Jane ..." He whispered. Anna was completely confused.
The woman ran to George and crushed him with a bear hug while she kisses his face and says between kiss and kiss: "Oh! my Boolbool, how I missed you Boolbool! Your aunt thought she would never see again her sweet Boolbool!"
Awooch!!!!!!!!" George screamed when she pinched his cheek in "love".
Anna began to understand that this woman really painful to George, so she pulled him from the woman and managed to save him frightening. They fled away from the pub. "I'll come to visit you in your hotel Boolbool!"
"Who is she!?" Anna gasped.
"My aunt, the worst person who exists in the world , since I was a baby she didn't stop "abuse" me. A few years ago she left Britain to America, and I was sure I got rid funded forever! But she apparently now lives in Hawaii!" George paled and arranged his wild hair .
Anna stifled laugh: "and she really calls you Boolbool?" George blocked her mouth with his hand. "More than 5 years I managed to hide the name from the guys, so you must swear that you never ever! don't tell them that I have that name"
"BOOLBOOL! BOOLBOOL! Ha! Ha!" Anna laughed ha2ha
 George began to chase after her.
(Don't give up!)
-------
Suddenly there was a knock on the window. Ringo went to open. No one was at the window. Probably not, because the suites were on the top floor of the hotel and no man can reach this height and just knock on the window. "It was a bird?" Mo asked. "It must be a bird" Ringo replied and closed the window. some seconds later a knock came again. Ringo rushed to open the window. White dove hurried away from the windowsill. "Look!" Mo suddenly exam that the dove left a round little glass jar with a glitter powder inside. Ringo took it and studied it. "Let's try to open it," suggested Mo and they fought for 20 minutes cork who closed it. Strong. "I'm desperate, let's put it in the lobby, above the fireplace, it Help to the lobby be more beautiful " They went to the lobby and let the jar. "Now," Ringo said,and kissed Morgan "Where were we?"
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 09:04:43 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #542 on: January 29, 2010, 09:17:41 PM »

^^ I forgot to mention that I'm really excited about the stories you wrote :-* ;D ;D :D. I almost cried, It's so beautiful! John is so Romantic :-* ha2ha

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #543 on: January 30, 2010, 12:10:03 AM »

Ringo held both Morgan's hands between his hands and held it to his heart. They then strolled over to the chair which stood near the balcony, and sat. Morgan sat on Ringo's lap and twined her fingers behind his neck. They were pulling in for a kiss when the phone rang.
Ringo threw his head back in frustration and Morgan scootched off his lap.
"Someone better be dead!" Ringo warned as he pulled the phone to his ear.
"Are you lads getting comfortable?" said the person on the other line.
"Yes. Very." he stated, smiling apologetically towards Morgan.
"....We need you to...retreat...again." the person stuttered.
"Wait, who is this again?" Ringo squinted.
"Mal." he sounded offended.
"Ohh. Sorry mate. Well, where are we supposed to go?"
"Come back to London, becau-"
"London?? We just settled here? Are those guys still after us?" Ringo retorted.
"Let me explain. We have decided to see through their eyes, and think how they would try and kidnap you. London, where you lot live, is the last place they'd look."
"...Really." Ringo muttered dubiously.
"Yes. Also, Mr. Epstein called for a meeting. He's still shaken about what happened back at the flat."
"Right."
"So is it a plan, then?" Mal piped.

============

Paul parted his mouth from hers and his eyes bored into hers.
"I like to look at you when we do nice things like this." he smiled, widening his eyes and crossing them.
She giggled. "Yes. Very nice." her face was getting very warm. "Your bangs are tickling my face, Paul." she murmured, biting her lip.
"Are you hinting that I need a haircut?" his eyebrows rose.
"Hell no! I was just sa-"
The phone shrilled.
"Dammit, that killed the mood." Paul kissed her nose and exited the bedroom over the the living room.
Emmi stealthed over to the door, placing her ear flat against the door.
She could only hear a muffled voice, complaining and reasoning about something.
Then it was silent.
Emmi jerked away from the door at the sound of Paul's fist knocking on bedroom door.
"Can I come in dear?"
"Yes." she smiled innocently.

====================

Anne laughed maniacally down the street light beamed sidewalks of the night time city. She sprinted past several alleys and closed shops and offices. George was quickly gaining on her, and the cold air was numbing his face. She shrieked as he finally leapt and crashed onto her, the both of them sprawled onto the nasty sidewalk. They were to hyper and out of breath to laugh normally.
George pushed himself up into a push up position and stared down at Anne.
"What now?" he panted.
"Well, where are we?" she asked nervously.
He turned his head and glanced at both sides of the street.
"I dunno." he laughed darkly.
"Well," she began, as she crawled out from behind his elbow, and stood up. "We'd better search around."
George drooped his head and propped himself back onto his feet.
"Please stay close to me, this place doesn't look very safe at this time." Anne said firmly.

==================

Lucy thought for a moment.
"..No!" she declared as she stood up from the bed and stared down at John.
"You're serious." he replied, sounding as if he'd won a million dollars, but had it all taken back with no explanation.
"Yes. I want you to prove to me that you love me. And no, that doesn't include shagging."
John laughed. "What kind of person do you think I am?!"
Lucy rose an eyebrow and crossed her arms.
John frowned. "What, you don't trust me?"
"I do." she stated.
"I'm not some pervert, you know!...Well I mean, I'm not like that when I'm in a serious relationship." John shrugged.
"Come back to me when you have an idea of how to prove your love to me." She poked his forehead gently and walked off, with a sincere smile.
"She's evil..." a smile crept onto his face.

George does not approve.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #544 on: January 30, 2010, 05:40:51 AM »

"Yeah I guess it is. We we're going to come back tomorrow morning anyways, so we were a step ahead of ya Mal!" Ringo chuckled into the phone.
"Ok good, so we'll be at the airpot tomorrow morning to meet you!" Mal replied before hanging up the phone. Ringo hung up the phone and walked back over to Morgan.
"Who was that?" she asked yawning into her hand.
"Oh it was just Mal, he said we should leave tomorrow for London, but we we're already doing that anyway." he smiled at her.
"Yeah, that is a funny coincidence isn't it?" Morgan chuckled. "Does he know about us?"
"What do you mean?" he looked at her for a moment in confusion.
"You know, our engagement, we haven't talked to anyone since London." she pointed out to him.
"Oh dangit, I didn't tell him!" he huffed and flopped down in the chair next to her.
"That's alright, I'm kind of glad you didn't. Now we can surprise everybody!" Morgan giggled putting her arm around him.
"Yeah, and won't that be a big surprise for them! Especially Brian." he laughed pulling her closer to himself and kissing her forehead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What was that all about?" Emmi asked him curiously.
"It was Brian! He wants up back by tomorrow night." he smiled at her.
"We're going home! I'm kind of starting to miss the clouds." She giggles, wrapping her arms around his sides lovingly.
"Yeah, the rain can be nice." he agreed rubbing her sunburnt arms a little and then chuckling to himself.
"What?" she asks him.
"Nothing, I was just pointing out that our skin is not made for this kind of weather." he smiles and then kisses her nose.
"Oh you just mean we're not made for the sun." she laughed kissing his nose in return.
"Precisely my love!"
"I really can't wait till I can hit the streets of London!" Emmi beamed.
"I miss it too, I'll admit that." he smiled. "But what I really can't wait for is to settle into our house together."
"Aww, you are the sweetest man in the whole world! You always make me swoon." she grinned pulling him closer to her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Shouldn't there be a street sign somewhere?" George asked looking into the darkness.
"I thought there was like a law about having visible street signs." Anne stated, grabbing his hand tightly.
"We'll get out of here, don't be afraid." he consoled her.
"I'm not the one shaking Mr. Harrison!" Anne couldn't help but giggle a little, she seemed braver than him.
"What? It's kind of getting cold out here."
"No it isn't you liar!" she giggled. Then they round the corner and finally saw sight of a building after only seeing darkness for about twenty minutes straight.
"Do you think that's it?" Anne asked in a shaky voice. "I don't want to run into anymore of your long lost relatives."
"I'm sure it's it, it has to be it." he answered her trudging toward the building gripping her hand extra tightly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
John paced the room trying to figure out what Lucy would want him to do. He was trying to think of the best way to show his love for her, so he decided to show it the only way he knew how. He got out the ukulele and started to play If I Fell for her. Lucy could hear him playing this beautiful song from in the other room and smiled to herself. She knew that John wouldn't be this sensitive in front of just anyone, he was a man who held his emotions deep with in himself. She knew it was a true testament of his love for her. She walked out of the bedroom and and placed her hands on his back. John slowly turned around to face her, a huge smile was plastered onto her face. This is the moment that they both knew their complete love for each other.
"Oh Johnny! That was so beautiful, I've never heard it before."
"That's because I wrote it for you, and it's going to be in the movie!" he grinned at her.
"Oh you are so sweet! When did you write it?" she asked him.
"The other morning when you were still asleep, I looked at you sweetly dreaming and you inspired me." he smiled big and placed the ukulele down so he could walk over to Lucy and kiss her.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #545 on: January 30, 2010, 02:37:36 PM »

(

"The other morning when you were still asleep, I looked at you sweetly dreaming and you inspired me"
*^ Melting  ;D*)
George and Anna continued to wander, helpless, throughout Hawaii. Anna shivered from the cold and George trembled at the thought of his aunt to leap on him from the bushes. Finally they saw a sign that leads to their hotel. George kissed the sign and they skipped all the way to the hotel. When they entered, a waiter approached George and asked him sternly if he is the one who had left one whole plate of food at breakfast. George caught the waiter's hands and began to dance with him in rounds. Then he and Anna rushed back to their room. They fell on the bed and fell asleep almost immediately.
-----------------------------------------
* A little later *
"Guys, you probably don't believe it, but guess who called me today?" Paul stood in front of everyone and not look so excited. John guessed first: "No! We don't need to come back to make the film!? Please tell me it's a lie!"
"I'm sorry John, but tonight we should already be on the plane" Everyone sorry, they remember the beautiful memories from last month in Hawaii. "So," Paul interrupted, "I thought it would be good if we do something nice and last before the flight"
"We can have a party!"
"Where? In the beach?"
"No, the beach occupied by students from Sweden - they are a lot! And there is no place on the beach"
"We're never going to have a party in a bar, right?"
"Never!"
"So where can we do the party!"
"I know! Here! At the hotel!"
"Where in the hotel?"
"The lobby is always available, and no one came to him except a few old people"
"Excellent! So now we arrange the luggage bags and come to the lobby! To party!"
***After three hours *** 
Emmi arranged her hair and wore a new pair of earrings. Paul knocked on the door: "Emmi, are you coming? the Party started!" "I'm coming!" Emmi got up and opened the door, Paul embraced her shoulder and walked with her to the lobby.
It was hard to believe it's the stupid lobby with the three chairs and  the fireplace looks like it looks - there were tables with refreshments, a record player made music On-Line and balloons. It really reminded to Emmi the "end of the year" party of her sister when she graduated from high school. Only instead of the whole school there were six people and a dog.
 She and Paul went and started dancing with their friends. They are so enjoyed, eating, drinking (not beer) and even danced. Max jumped and stole pieces of cake from the refreshments table. Toward the end of the party, each couple danced slow. It was so romantic But Max soon got bored and started to jump between the legs of John and Lucy. They became entangled and nearly fell and Max didn't stop. John rocked in un equilibrium and BOOM! Encountered in the fireplace. The ornaments that were on the fireplace, rocked, threatening to fall, and finally - the small glass jar fell and broke on the back of Max.
Lucy screamed. Max was full they could glinting powder and began to glow strangely. He started running around the room howling with pain and panic. Lucy wanted him. Max lay on the floor and continued to howl. Lucy patted and hugged and tried to calm him.  the light faded until it disappeared completely. "Oh Max, are you okay?" Lucy stroked him. "Yes, Lucy, I feel better now." Everyone Breathing astonishment, Lucy was pushed from Max. Ringo looked at Morgan with mouth open.
Max looked at them all. "What? What? Why are you all looking at me!"
"Max ..." Lucy trembled. "You talk"...
"Lucy!" Anna said "your dog speaks! It's so cool!" Everyone agreed.
Paul approached the shard of glass was a little powder. One insect walking beside him, Paul poured on him the handful of powder. glow insect and then said to Paul in a squeaky voice: "Good day!" And hurried away.
"Interesting" Paul said to himself. Meanwhile, John began to see what Max could, apparently. Max could now talk like a normal person. "Would you still love me?" He asked John and Lucy. "Of course we still love you! But promis to us one thing, don't talk to people who are not who is around you now," said Lucy, "I agree!" Max said and made a real bark.
Lucy hugged Max and John Join to the hug. They hugged him so hard that Max wanted to stop because he was choking. "Oh, my magic dog" Lucy kissed his nose.
"Oh! Guys we got a flight!" George suddenly remembered. Everyone rushed to clean the place, take them bags and go to the airport.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #546 on: January 30, 2010, 05:23:11 PM »

The limo arrived at the hotel and everyone hopped in, they were finally going back to London to continue shooting the film. Some were happy about it and some were not. When they reached the airport they had to run to catch their flight, they couldn't miss it Brian would be very angry with them if they delayed the film. Everyone reached the plane on time and plopped down in their first class seats preparing for take off. Emmi and Paul were snuggled up together in their seats, Emmi had her head rested onto Paul's chest. She was really tired they hadn't got any sleep before they had to leave on the plane.
"Aww, you look so sweet when you're sleepy." Paul said stroking her hair.
"Well... you look sweet all the time." Emmi yawned nestling her head into his shoulder.
"You're too kind Miss." he chuckled before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep with her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Aren't they just the cutest?" Morgan said pointing over to Paul and Emmi.
"Yeah they are, so sweet to each other." Ringo agreed.
"Are you going to take a nap?" she asked him.
"Nah, I have a hard to time sleeping on planes, and I think I'll just read my book." he stated pulling out Pride and prejudice.
"Ringo! You are so sappy, you know that?" she giggled into his arm.
"Wha? I like reading!" he smiled peering down at her.
"Well I think it's cute, so just keep reading Love." she smiled to herself and rested her head on his shoulder.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is he settled yet?" John asked in annoyance as Max continued to walk in circles on his lap.
"Lie down Max!" Lucy ordered him. "There you go darling!" She smiled up at John.
"Good, now just stay there buddy." he said patting Max on the head. "Are you thirsty Lucy?"
"Yeah actually I am a little parched." she stated rubbing her neck.
"Uh Mam' could I get some water?" John asked the flight attendent.
"Yes sure sir." she replied and headed to the back of the plane.
"She's getting us some." he smiled and rubbed Lucy's arm.
"How long will this flight take do you think?" Lucy asked in curiosity.
"well... probably about 8 hours." he replied.
"Oh goodness, this is crazy!" she sighed resting her head onto her arms.
"Don't worry, it won't seem that long. And I'll be here to keep you company." he winked at her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Anne, I'm so glad we both made it back in one piece!" George laughed.
"why wouldn't we? I had you to protect me." she giggled rubbing his arm.
"Right, but you're a lot braver than me." he sighed.
"No, let's just say we're even. I don't want to argue about this."
"Ok love, whatever you say." George smiled and kissed her cheek.
"Are you still going to be on the set with us?" he asked her.
"Yes I will, I haven't mentioned it to the other girls just yet." she winked at him.
"Oh they're going to be so upset though."
"Maybe, but I'm not just coming to goof around, I have a job there you know." she reminded him.
"Yes you have a good point."
"But that doesn't mean we can't see each other during breaks in between." She laughed giving him a  tender kiss on the lips.
"YEAH!" George smiled big and kissed her again.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #547 on: January 30, 2010, 10:35:39 PM »

Emmi slept for about half of the ride, feeling safe in Paul's arms, but she can't sleep well on planes. When she woke, she saw Paul reading a novel.
Paul glanced to Emmi and noticed she was awake, "Did you sleep alright, love?"
Emmi nodded and smiled, "Yes, I did. I had a nice pillow." She giggled.
Paul smiled, "Do you need anything to drink, love?" He asked.
Emmi thought for a minute, "Yeah, some tea would be nice." Paul pressed the flight attendant button and a woman dressed in all blue came up to them.
"Hello! Can I get you anything?" She smiled, when she saw Paul face her cheery espression dropped, "A-a-a-are you..."
"Yes, I am." He chuckled, "The others are over there." He pointed to the other Beatles. "Can she get some tea?"
"YES! Of course!" She giggled and ran over to get the tea.
--------------------------------
Morgan was reading in her book when she heared Ringo wimper a little.
"What's wrong, love?" She asked, petting his forehead.
"It's so SAD!" He said, reading the novel and fighting tears.
"Oh love." Morgan giggled a little, "It's alright, it's just a book."
Ringo sighed, "But why won't Mr. Darcy love her!?" He said.
"Well, if you can finish it, it turns out good!"
"BUT STILL!"
-----------------------
Lucy and John were deep in conversation, saying whatever came to their minds.
"So, what is your thought about marrige?" Lucy asked John.
"What do you mean? Like marrige between me and you?" John was hoping that was what she meant.
"No, just in general." Lucy smiled.
"Oh, I think for some people it's good, but for others it doesn't make sense."
"Who wouldn't it make sense for?" Lucy wondered, she thought everyone should be happy and get married someday.
"Well, for someone like me who can control themselves, I can handle it. But for an actor who can't say no to some women, it doesn't make sense." He concluded.
-------------------------
Anne had fallen asleep, and George was sipping on tea when a woman came up to him.
"Are you George Harrison?" She asked with a smile.
"Yes I am." He smiled, stroking Anne's knee.
"Could I get your autograph?" She smiled and handed him the piece of paper. George nodded and quickly signed his signature on the paper. The girl smirked and took the paper from George, then leaned down and tried to kiss George.
"What are you doing?! My girlfriend is here!" He said with a stern tone.
"So? I'm sure it isn't the first time that's happened!"
The yelling was enough to make Anne wake up.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #548 on: January 31, 2010, 12:54:29 AM »

Paul smirked as he glanced at Emmi. Her expression was a bit hurt.
"What's the matter, love?" Paul murmured sincerely, focusing into her eyes.
"It's nothing! It'll just take quite a bit for me to get used to that nearly every day." she returned smoothly.
"Well it's not like I'll give in to their girlish behaviors!" Paul kissed Emmi's forehead.
"I know that!" Emmi said, offended.
"Then what's the problem? I'm known as the sexy Beatle!" Paul declared, making an exaggerated suave look.
Emmi laughed. "I know that, too."
The flight attendant returned with a plastic cup of tea, and reached over Paul to hand to Emmi.
"Back off." Emmi spat, as she realized what the woman was attempting.

=============

"Aww." Morgan placed a hand on her heart. She pulled a tissue out of her hand bag and dabbed softly at Ringo's lower eye lids.
"Hey, hey, I wasn't crying!" he said, with a suspiciously deeper voice.
"It makes you masculine if you aren't afraid to emit your feelings." Morgan consoled.
Ringo bit his lip as he glanced at Morgan, and then he shut his eyes tightly. Narrow threads of tears traveled down his face.
Morgan snuggled into his shoulder.
"I love that you're so sensitive. And manly."
A male flight attendant paused at the weeping Ringo.
"Sir? You're disturbing the others." the man warily said.
Ringo's expression changed as if removing a mask. He had a content, professional expression.
"How so?" he stated.

==============

Lucy stared at him, expecting more out of him. But then she decided to settle into her seat, staring out the window.
"Hey...Um...Do you want to read my poems?" John suggested, digging through his carry on.
"Sure."
John handed her the mixed assortment of wordy, clever poems. And it included skinny, confusing drawings scattered about the margins.
She scanned the pages, raising an eyebrow every so often.
"These are....different." Lucy fought out, smiling at his drawing of a dog.
"I knew you'd like that one." he beamed.
"Can I make one?" Lucy grinned, bouncing in her seat.
"Here's a pen, good luck, love." he stroked her hair.

==============

Anne didn't sit up right away, but she kept her head still, yearning to hear what else he would say.
"Look. I'm...flattered. But I'm not some easy, big-shot rock star. I'm still a regular guy at heart." George firmly stated.
The girl darted her eyes, not knowing how to respond. Then she suddenly drew out her scissors from her back pocket.
"What the hell? Do you regularly carry that around?" George guffawed.
"Yes, I'm a beauty school drop out." she said indignantly.
She was about to swipe at his hair, but a swift grip caught her wrist.

George does not approve.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #549 on: January 31, 2010, 12:59:00 PM »

The flight looked at Emmi look a little competitive. Emmi drank her tea while she looks at the flight. The flight looked a few more minutes on Emmi, like she's going to explode with jealousy about that Paul McCartney has a girlfriend who smaller then her least 15 years. Then, she walked away.
"So, that how battle between 2 girls on one man look a like, huh?" Emmi put her tea "You haven't seen anything" she said and curled up on his shoulder . "No matter who she is or what is she" She said "I win" Emmi kissed his cheek.
-------------------------------
"Your nose takes half an airplane!" The flight said, "Excuse me !?!?" Ringo resisted to didn't get to the flight a punched in his  face. "Come on sir, you speak too loudly and there are people who want to sleep" the flight attendant walked away. "Then tell them to put cotton wool in their ears! Come on Sir, this is a flight of 8 hours!" Ringo shouted after him. Mo patted his shoulder after he returned to sit. "You should not make so much noise my dear, people may find you are Ringo Starr!" "Excellent! let them find! I don't care" Ringo folded his hands like a little boy. "What a rude! Seen how he laughed at my nose!? cheeky!" Mo kissed him "I love your nose"
Lucy wrote and drew on paper while John looked out the window. Than he heard chatter behind him. He thought he heard his name in the conversation. He turned slowly to see who talk about him in the contagious. Two women were talking and stopped when they saw him looking at them in secret. He hurried back to his seat. The two women behind him giggling. He felt foolish. Max rose to his knees and whispered: "John, I'm hungry" John patted her head and looked sideways to see if anyone noticed. Then he whispered back: "I immediately ask to bring you something to..." John looked up and stopped talking. One man looked at him like he was some maniac who talks to dogs. John smiled stupidly and waved to the man.
"Stewardess" John lifted his hand. One flight attendant paused beside him. "There is something to eat? You know, meat or something?" The stewardess looked confused "I mean, not for me, for the dog," said John. Max smiled a big smile. John rushed to hide it. "I'll... find out" the flight attendant walked a few steps and then stopped, looked at John with suspicion and kept walking.
"Thank you" whispered Max. "Oh, shut up" John pushed him. Max grinned. "Done" Lucy handed him the page. John looked at: "Hey, you don't write a song" John sounded a little disappointed. "I know, I just discovered that I don't had so much talent for writing poems, but certainly I have a talent when it comes to paintings" on the top were eight men, four boys and four girls. Above each character was her name. "This is Ringo, and this is Anna ..." Lucy pointed to each one. "And that Max!" She smiled. Max looked at the painting and growled on the cartoon dog. Lucy laughed. "Honestly, I'll think i keep it" John rolled his page and put it into his bag. Then he kissed her.
Anna was holding, George folded his seat while he holds his head, the flight struggled to get off grip of Anna and Anna looked at her with a look of: Only if you think to hurt my boyfriend, your head and the head of who sitting next to you will clash at 900 km for a second!
The stewardess pulled herself back. Anna left her hand, the stewardess flying backwards and fell on her bottom. She gotup angry, arranged her skirt and walked away angry. "Wow, that was scary," George breathed easier. Anna rubbed her hands with a triumphant smile. "I know how to handle people like her, I have plenty of those in my school. George kissed her. A few seconds later there was a message from the captain. Everyone looked up to the microphones:
"Passengers dignitaries, I would like to inform you an important message: the Beatles are on this plane!!! Thank you and good day"
Anna turned pale. It was not the captain, it was the stewardess! The four couples could see how 300 pairs of eyes looked on them. Paul swallowed.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #550 on: February 01, 2010, 11:15:39 PM »

The Beatles stared at the flight attendant.
"Why?!" Emmi whispered, "Why would she do that?"
"She's a b****" George said to them, "She tried to kiss me."
"She WHAT?" Morgan said, holding Ringo's hand tightly.
"What are we going to do?" John asked.
"Come here..." Lucy said, and she put a fake beard on John, "Anyone else have their disguises?"
"We do!" Paul said, opening his carry on and Emmi put a mustache on him. The Harrison's and Starrs also followed suit.
When the flight attendant saw what was going on, she cringed, "No onw ever let's me have fun these days.
"She's a beauty school drop-out.." George sang, "Go back to highschool.." (Grease anyone? ;) )
The flight attendant huffed and stomped off into the back of the plane.
"Well she's gone." Anne giggled and kissed George softly.
"How much longer until we get home?" Paul whined and rested his head on Emmi's shoulder.
"Soon, love." She smiled and stroked his hair, "We shouldn't be too much longer."
"Well good, if we don't show up tomorrow Brian will be furious!" Ringo said.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #551 on: February 01, 2010, 11:25:01 PM »

"I know, we can't be late or it will be the end of you." Mo replied.
"Well we better lay low until we reach London." John stated. Another hour passed before the plane touched ground at the London airport. Everyone got off the plane and started to walk around looking for Mal to pick them up.
"Do you see him anywhere?" Paul asked everyone.
"No, and he's a really big eye sore." Emmi laughed.
"We'll find him yet!" George said grabbing Anne's hand and walking into the lobby of the airport. Everyone followed after them, looking everywhere for Mal. They hoped they could find him before anyone recognized them.
"Have you seen him love?" Ringo asked Mo.
"Yeah I think I see him over there!" She said pointing in the direction of a man with his backed turned.
"Are you sure it's him?" Ringo prodded.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #552 on: February 01, 2010, 11:52:07 PM »

"Maybe, I think Mal mentioned driving out front in that parking lot."
So everyone groaned as they had to shove past the rushed crowd.
Because Paul had his looks that stunned any woman in sight, Paul and Emmi easily manuvered through the people out the door. George and Anne were right behind Paul and Emmi, getting their share of an easy exit, and John and Lucy were already out!
Paul gawked at John.
"What? You need to stand your ground, lad. If you want everyone to get out of your way, tell them!" John declared, with a dramatic fist in the air.
Lucy stared dreamily at John.
"I think you're a softie at heart." Anne cooed.
John frowned.
"Oi! Morgan! Am I soft to you??" John hollered.
"Um. Ask Ringo." she avoided eye contact.
"What do you think Ringo, am I soft?" his voice cracked.
"Yes. You should consider dieting." Ringo replied.
John rolled his eyes. "Nice one" his voice simmering with sarcasm.
"She means you're soft because of your songs. They're so adorable." Paul stepped in.
"Sorry to interrupt, but when will our ride get here?" Morgan clutched her arms and shivered.
They were standing outside of the airport lobby, facing the vast parking lot.
"When a black Rolls-Royce comes up." John informed. "Anyways, what about you Paulie? Your songs are so sappy, that trees would harvest from you."
"What does that even mean??" Paul countered.
"You guys bicker like old women. Hey John, is that Brian? And don't just open the door and climb in, it could be the murderers." Morgan pointed to a vehicle coming by, which began to ease to a stop.

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #553 on: February 02, 2010, 12:12:48 AM »

The gang waited until the driver stepped out, "Boys!" Brian smiled and gave them each a considerably long hug. "How was your trip?"
"Fantastic." Paul smiled gave Emmi's hand a gentle squeeze.
"Great! Now get in, you have a long day ahead of you." He smiled and got in the driver's side.
When they got in, it was the usual order. Couples by couples.
"Je t'aime" Paul whispered in Emmi's ear.
"What does that mean?" She smiled.
"It's 'I Love you' in French. I'm trying to learn." He smiled at her.
"It's great." Emmi blushed and kissed his hand.
"Would you two lovebirds cut it out?" John huffed.
"What's the problem? We wouldn't mind you smooching it up with Lucy." Paul said, raising his eyebrows. Which made Lucy blush.
"What's gotten into them?" Anne whispered to Morgan.
"I'm not sure, I think it's because of the plane ride." Morgan whispered back.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #554 on: February 02, 2010, 07:28:30 AM »

"Yeah that must be it." Anne replied and then scooted closer to George.
"Ello Anne." George winked at her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.
"Hello Mr. Harrison!" She laughed kissing his cheek softly.
"You know you can call me George." he answered in a goofy tone giving her a raised eyebrow.
"Oh sorry Mr. George!" She answered pressing her hand over her mouth to hold back the laughter. John looked over at them and rolled his eyes again, then leaned over to Ringo and asked him something.
"What's wrong with them? They're acting daft!" he stated whispering in Ringo's ear. Ringo looked at him strangely before answering him.
"Nothing is wrong with them John, they are just showing their love for the girls." he smiled at him.
"Yeah, but they could do it without acting like bafoons." he retorted sticking his tongue out.
"Come on John just give um a break." Ringo replied putting his arm around Morgan. John was sick of the "lovey dovey" scene in the car, so he turned and faced the window staring blankly out of it. Lucy tried to console him but nothing worked he was throwing one of his tantrums again. The car pulled up to their flat, everyone was so happy to be home. It had been a really long flight and everyone was so tired. Brian said they wouldn't have much time before they had to get to the studio to record some more tracks for the LP. The boys looked very annoyed when he mentioned this and trudged up the stairs and into the flat, sitting down on the couch in exhaustion.
"How long do you have?" Emmi asked Paul sitting down on his lap.
"Not much, Brian said we only had about an hour here before they want us in the studio." he groaned rubbing his eyes.
"This is so unfair, we just got back! Can't you guys have a longer break?" she asked him.
"Hahaha! That's what we've been doing for the past week!" he chuckled and pinched her nose in adoration.
"Oh yeah you're right! But I don't want you to go!" she replied, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.
"It won't be too long, just a few hours, or maybe more." he sadly stated to her. George and Anne were also saying their goodbyes.
"You can stay here tonight, if you want." George smiled at her.
"Oh I would like that a lot!" She answered stroking his soft brown hair.
"Good! I'll be thinking of you the whole time I'm there!" he said giving her a kiss.
"Oh well, you better not get too distracted." she smiled. Ringo was having a hard time with his separation anxiety.
"But I can't leave you here! What if something happens while I'm away?" he whined holing Morgan tightly in his arms.
"Nothing's going to happen love, I'm here with all these tough girls! Nothing to fear!" she smiled.
"I can't! I just can't!" he replied squeezing her arm even tighter.
"You don't have a choice, you have to go!" Morgan stated loosing his grip a bit. "I love you, so don't worry about me leaving you."
"Ok, I''l go. But you have to promise me you'll be here when I get back, and in my room!" he grinned.
"I promise! Why would I leave you? We're getting married you goof!" she giggled. John and Lucy were sitting on the couch together talking.
"I'm sorry I have to go love, but it will only be for a while. Are you going to be mad with me?" he asked.
"No, of course not." she weakly smiled.
"Then what's wrong?"
"It's just... I want to show affection for you." she answered.
"We do show affection."
"No I mean like everyone else. You always frown on their love for one another." she said looking down at her hands.
"I don't frown on their love, just the flaunting of it. Makes me a little sick feeling." he laughed, but saw how sad Lucy was at his response.
"Well never mind then." she answered him, looking away.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #555 on: February 02, 2010, 02:46:33 PM »

He shrugged and laughed awkwardly, "just kidding" He said to Lucy.
Emmi approached Max lying on his little carpet. "Hey Max" Emmi woke him. Max looked at her and smiled. "Hello Emmi, how are you?"
"The truth is I wanted to ask you how are you, how the flight moved to you?"
"It felt weird, but much better than being in the trunk. It was also strange to see John with a beard with smell of plastic" Emmi laughed. Max rattled his tail. "You have really beautiful laugh," he added.
"Really?" Emmi blushed, "this is the first time I received a compliment from dog"
"Does a dog ever licked you?"
"Yes"
"So, it's not the first time"
"Max, do you like horses?"
"Horses? Well, I love to compete with them, I usually win because they didn't know I was competing with them"
"Do you ever lived in a farm?"
"I had a chicken once who was my friend, that count?"
Emmi stroked Max's head affectionately. "You're very smart dog, I'm sure that Lucy really happy that she had a dog like you" she smiled. Max rolled over on his back, Emmi scratched his belly. "You want to tell me how did you know Lucy?"
"I'd love to tell you about it. Well, it all started when I was a puppy, one old woman found and decided to add me things she was selling. Lucy walking with her orphanage near the Thames River, she saw me and immediately request from the principal permission to buy me. Of course, that the principal didn't agree, but Lucy love me so much (And I loved her) she bought me with her last remaining pennies she get, and hid me in her coat. of course that the principal tried to expel me (and Lucy) several times from orphanage - but I didn't gave up! I even bit the principal once ,Man, her leg was a taste of burning rubber. Yuck! "
Emmi laughed out loud. "Here advice for life, never bite people's legs" Emmi laughed so hard that Paul came over to see if everything is fine. "What did you tell her, Max?" Paul asked. "Oh .. nothing significant" Max said calmly. Emmi rolled on the floor, laughing. "Well, I'm hungry, where's Lucy?" Asked Max. "Ask Anna, she knows" Paul replied, trying to take over the Emmi. Max came to Anna and barked. Anna bent down and patted him "Anna, you know where Lucy?" "I saw her walking into the kitchen," she replied. "Thank you, Give George regards hydrogenous" Max jumped up and went into the kitchen. Ringo and Mo were there. "Have you seen Lucy?" He asked. Mo and Ringo thought and then told him: "She went into the bedroom of John" Max thanked them (he was very polite dog) ran towards the room.
Max entered the room. Lucy was standing behind John. John stood shirtless in front of a mirror. He looked miserable. Lucy put her hands on her hips. "You don't really think I'm fat, right?" John bit his lip. Lucy rolled her eyes: "I told you John, you're not fat, you start getting fat and we should stop it" She hummed a moment, then said: "There is no doubt that John, you should start a diet," John looked even more miserable . "That means I eat all his food?" Asked Max. Lucy turned to him. Max smiled and rattled off his tail. "See if who I have to deal, one of hungry and one starving" "I'm the starving?" Asked John. Lucy turned him back at the mirror. "You don't have to worry about diet, I and Max will support you, and of course that the guys will help".
"But Lucy ..." :-[
"No but!, since new you eat only vegetables, understand?"  
"Yes, Lucy..." :(
"And give up desserts"
"Yes, Lucy..." :'(
"And go with Max to morning runs"
"Yes Lu... Hey! But that's your job!" :o
"Now it's yours" ;)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 03:05:33 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #556 on: February 02, 2010, 06:31:39 PM »

^(You made John go on a diet? That's not nice, he wasn't even fat in my opinion. I kind of liked that fact he wasn't stick skinny, I thought it made him more attractive!  ;))

Ringo and Mo were in the kitchen making some sandwiches for everyone.
"So do you really have to go?" Mo sighed.
"Yeah unfortunately, but it won't take too long."
"Why couldn't I just come with you?" she asked eyeing him.
"ah, I would love for you to come. But the guys wouldn't allow it."
"Why not?" she whined, tapping her foot.
"Because it's a rule that we all made, no girls in the studio."
"Oh I see." she mopped and continued to cut the sandwiches.
"Don't be upset. I would love for you to come, it's just a rule." he said patting her arm. Mo didn't look at him and headed into the living room with a plateful of sandwiches.
"Hey anyone hungry?" she asked holding the plate up in the air. All the guys immediately darted over to the plates and dove right in. The girls were a little bit more polite about their eating habits and slowly started to bite into their sandwiches. While they were munching Ringo asked Paul a question.
"Aye Paul?" he asked poking him in the arm.
"Yeah?"
"Do you possibly think that Mo could come to the studio?"
"wha... we don't do that!" he shouted a little.
"I know, but she really wants to and I want her to." he replied quietly.
"NO! We don't do that, sorry Ring." he answered patting him on the arm.
"I just think she's really mad with me."
"Don't worry so much, She loves you." he smiled and then looked over at Emmi.
"Ok I'll try not to worry so much." he answered.
"That's better man!" Paul laughed and then got up and walked over to Emmi. Ringo sat there moping until Morgan walked over to him.
"Look, I'm not mad at you! Ok?" she said looking down at him sitting on the couch.
"You're not?"
"No, it's alright. I understand you have to stick to the rules." she smiled. "I don't want to pressure you into something."
"Well I'm glad you're not mad." he said smiling up at her.
"Never could be!" she giggled sitting down beside him. Anne and George were just finishing up their sandwiches, when their was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it!" George yelled. He walked over to the door and peered out the window just in case.
"It' Mal!" he shouted with excitement.
"Hey George!" Mal smiled as he walked in.
"Hi Mal!" Everyone shouted, the guys ran over to greet him.
"Hey you guys ready to hit the studio?" he asked.
"Well, as ready as we'll ever be." John laughed.
"Ok then let's get going, George is waiting for you guys!" he bellowed and then waved at the girls. They all smiled and waved back in return. All the guys grabbed their jackets and threw on their shoes, and then went over to their girls and gave them a kiss before leaving the flat.
"What to do now?" Emmi asked them all.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #557 on: February 03, 2010, 03:48:46 PM »

(I know he's not fat, but it's okay, I got his permission :P)

Anna looked at Lucy, Lucy looked on Emmi, Emmi looked at Morgan. Morgan shrugged with a smile and offered: "girls party?"
----------------------------------
A Hard Day's Night part 4

"Cut!" Shouted the director. George stopped. "George, you should look like you see this place for the first time"
"I am really see this place for the first time"
"Stop joking lad, new go with the other guys to the buffet, do yourselves a break"
"Excellent," said Paul "I'm really exhausted"
--------------------------------
"What's for dinner?" Ringo asked when they entered and sat beside a table. Paul looked at the menu and smiled "Pizza! Great!" John was silent and scratched his head. After the pizza arrived at everyone's plates, George noticed that John had not touched his pizza. He motioned to Ringo and Ringo motioned to Paul. Everyone looked at him. "John, why don't you eat your pizza?"
"Ummm ... I'm on diet" John piped himself. "You what !??!!?" Paul resisted not to laugh. "What you heard, I'm on diet, you have problems with it? Huh ????"
"No, no, just ... why do you need a diet?" George asked. "It's not your business" John closed his eyes and raised his eyebrows.( :P) "Come on John, even to people who do diets allowed to eat pizza may occasionally" ;) ;yes
"Well I ... I" :o

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #558 on: February 04, 2010, 08:03:38 PM »

The girls all sat around the television watching some old 1950's movie, they had popped the popcorn and were chatting away through most of it.
"I really miss Paul." Emmi stated munching on some popcorn.
"Oh come on woman, snap out of it!" Lucy stated snapping her fingers in front of her face. "We should be having fun!"
"I know, it's just I can't stand being without him." she said glumly.
"He'll be back soon enough." Lucy replied.
"Let's do something else." Morgan suggested, getting up and brushing off the popcorn on her lap.
"Like what?" Anne and Emmi asked.
"I don't know... maybe we should go out on the town, be adventurous!" she smiled.
"Really?" Emmi questioned her.
"Why not? We can do whatever we want!" she shouted, "What do yah say? I want to go dancing!"
"But without the guys?" Emmi asked.
"Yeah, come on let's go!" Morgan stated as they all got up and put on their shoes and jackets then headed to the nearest club.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
"Fine I guess it's alright if I just have a slice." he said grabbing a piece.
"Good for you mate!" George smiled then took a bite of his pizza.
"I really wish the shooting was over with for today, I'm tired." Paul stated rubbing his face.
"Me too. And I miss Mo terribly." Ringo said quietly.
"I think we only have a little more to do today, at least that's what the director said." George said optimistically.
"Good! Because I want to see Emmi and soon." Paul replied.
"I wonder what they're up to." John piped in looking at the other three.
"I'm sure they're just hanging out at home." Paul answered. "They wouldn't dare leave the house without us. Would they?"
"Nah, I think you're right." George said. "They'd probably be too scared."
"I hope so." Ringo stated with a sad look on his face. The director yelled for them to get back on set, and the shooting began once again. They were there for another three hours before they were allowed to head home. They were very tired and just wanted to sit around and relax when they got in. But to their dismay they found a note sitting on the kitchen counter that read:
Dear Boys,
We went out dancing at a nearby club, don't worry we'll be back soon.
Love,
Morgan, Emmi, Anne, and Lucy.

P.S. it was all Mo's idea.

John finished the letter and was steaming.
"Why would they do this? They know how dangerous that can be." he yelled slamming his fist on the counter.
"Well, maybe nothing happened to them, it could be harmless." Paul stated looking at the letter again.
"Harmless? They're are crazy guys in the world Paul!" John yelled in his face.
"ok ok, it's going to be alright John."
"Well anyways, it's all Mo's fault." John huffed.
"Wha? Why would you say something like that?" Ringo yelled at him in disgust.
"You saw what it said at the bottom." he replied pointing it out to him.
"yeah so? Someone else didn't want to get in trouble is what that is." he stated matter of factly.
"Fine, whatever guys!" George said separating them. "Let's just go and look for them, they said they were at the nearest club."
"Okay let's go!" John yelled walking out the door in a rush.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #559 on: February 05, 2010, 12:07:04 AM »

When the boys got to the nearest club, called Strawberry Maxwell's Inner Light, they quickly got inside.
"What is an Inner Light?" Ringo asked George.
"Well whatever it is, I think I could write a song about it." George said happily.
"No you couldn't!"
"Sure could!" George smirked.
"Stop your fighting and look for the girls!" Paul snapped. He stoop up on a barstool to scout the club. He spotted the girls dancing in a circle, having a great time. "There they are!" He smiled and they made their way over to them. "EMMI!" Paul said and wrapped her arms around him.
Emmi jumped a little, then smiled wide, "Paul! Why are you guys here?" She asked, wrapping her arms around him.
"We were worried, so we came and found you." He smiled and kissed her softly. "Are you mad?" His eyebrows raised.
"No! I was just curious." She traced his eyebrow and smiled.
The other boys had already made their way to their girls, and were dancing away.
"This is so gear you came!" Morgan smiled and danced with Ringo.
"Yea, I just wanted to be with you." Ringo smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33

Page created in 0.35 seconds with 80 queries.