Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: a dream  (Read 2150 times)

blmeanie

• A Thousand Pages
a dream
« on: May 27, 2015, 11:26:39 AM »

so something wakes me around 5:00 this morning and swirling around in my head has been a wonderful dream.  I'm at a work function somewhere and Paul and his band are coming to hang out and play.  There are only 10-20 people around to experience it and it is some kind of school like auditorium.  I am sitting in a bean bag chair and everybody seems to know my addiction to Beatles/Paul.  Somehow, before they arrive, I run back to a dormitory type room where my clothes and stuff are and I'm searching through stuff for something cool for Paul to sign for me.  Panic sets in as I don't want to miss anything.  I am now awake trying desperately to get back into the dream (near impossible) and forcing the thoughts.  Half asleep I worry that the meals I will prepare for Paul and the gang at our lakehouse have meat in them (oh no) and concern whether Paul will get hurt or something while water skiing.  Alarm finally goes off and needless to say I had a very thoughtful morning getting ready for work.

Thought I would share my lunatic fringe.

KelMar

Re: a dream
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 05:37:07 PM »

Thought I would share my lunatic fringe.

Nah, that's not really weird. I was just thinking the other day that I haven't had a Beatles themed dream in quite a while. Usually mine are about John for some reason but Paul shows up at times. One time I saw him (Paul) in a crowd and when I finally reached him all I could think to say was "You look tired." Then he gave me a dirty look and walked away. Talk about a blown opportunity!

We aren't alone; there's a whole thread about Beatles Dreams here on the forum: http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=7956.0

Page created in 0.228 seconds with 36 queries.